Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

minhoedit1.th.jpg

sigone.th.jpg

edtt: i cant make the pics showw o__0

OMG, ths julie. he's so handsome :w00t:

if u wanna share piz here, just click on : insert image and paste the image link there

btw, when Mino would have the surgery? i wanna him take a full rest now -_-

EDIT

julie, there's an icon like an image ( it nexts to the smiley icon) on the top of the add reply/fast reply box. click it and paste the image link there.

^ i know he is! hehe.

and he looked really skinny aswell! xD

mm is it the direct link thing?!

coz i tried that (from imageshack) and it said

on soompi that dynamic pages are not allowed..

and something about lol.

julieeee, It's better late than never!!

and OMG.. Mino looks so cool wearing that black hoodie!! aii..aii... :w00t::sweatingbullets:

you are so lucky girl... ^^

please share another his pics you have even those are blurry pics... :)

thanks dear! ^^

Guest Azura

julieeee...thanks for sharing the pix you took. :)

may i know what is Minho doing while you took this pix?

hmm...the lady on the extreme left look like the Unni which Mino closed to. :rolleyes:

Mino at Coolmax event....

31435948.jpg

26093412.jpg

13959400.jpg

95023572.jpg

62815048.jpg

21667613.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest 0529x

Azura : Is this one http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1259/17442440.jpg photoshopped or that's really him? xD; Thanks for all those pictures <3!

chiara : Come back soon!!! T-T;~ School is really stressful D: can't wait for your summer breaaak! <3! YAAAY! Seven Habits of Highly Effective MinHo sounds cool. Don't worry, I will try looking for more and let's see if we can come up with more. That would be cool right? Hee ! Aww, whenever you see herd of cows, you can imagine Lee Min Ho's face! Ha ha ha !!

mirca : Thank you so much for that information. Wrong informations and rumors really spread so fast T-T; Poor Min Ho, I hope he stays strong and calm before his surgery and have break from all these rumors ;(

Guest Azura

Etude House "My Girl" compact powder and "My Cat"

75643191.jpg

17232626.jpg

58412384.jpg

26433859.jpg

65370592.jpg

credit da2da @ naver.com

Azura : Is this one http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1259/17442440.jpg photoshopped or that's really him? xD; Thanks for all those pictures <3!

0529x...YUP that's him..cute huh ^_^

OMG< azura, i wanna the cat & compact too!. u're so lucky! is it true that Etude released limited amount? :unsure: i'm planning to buy too!

ml_87....seems like they only release 15,000 pcs...while stock last.

i like the kitty too.... :D

61956115.jpg

Guest ml_87

OMG< azura, i wanna the cat & compact too!. u're so lucky! is it true that Etude released limited amount? :unsure: i'm planning to buy too!

always handsome :wub: :wub:

1zeclqh.jpg

ha ha. he looks so funny here :w00t:

92025119.jpg

cre: as tagged

Guest mirai..

Hi Maymay

do you know how much 14500 won is in AUD?

Hi Miraii

when do you need to place the order by? :)

Hi, sorry for the late reply. i've sent to order to korea on sat night.

im sorry about this. =[

Can't believe that Mino has been subjected to so much criticisms :angry: He's a hardworking and talented actor whom a lot of people have recognised and have already gained many many fans in both Korea and overseas.

I hope he doesn't take discourage at those anti comments directed at him... All of us here love you and will continue to support you relentlessly.

Mino hwaiting :)

One clever fan got Mino to sign on the iPod. I want him to sign on my iPod too and it will be priceless! Heehee...

img4963.jpg

Credit: extracted from leeminho.ifensi.com

2 more pictures of Mino from Lunar Sea

edbf388ec8923bcdf11f3628.jpg

573585229b13ea6d925807a9.jpg

Guest pixie_eve

its a pity that in KOREA, buying ur own car with UR hard-earned money is put into question...like duh??? when was it a sin to buy luxuries when you can afford it with the money u rightfully earned?? media people in korea are weird!! it may be becoz actors were always so conscious of their image as "perfect creatures" and role models. But for the media people -- plueasseee, dont be such hypocrites..WE're all experiencing recession, but have u ever questioned hollywood stars who are splurging on luxury now? i really find it weird that buying a luxury car can be such a big issue for those antis! its his money for chrissake!

Regarding LMH's luvlife, i don't think he has the TIME for it hehe ;) Since last year, all he did was keep up wd the tight schedule of BOF filming, and now his CF's and fansigning. LMH may just be the type of guy who can easily get along with women, that's why he has many actress/female friends linked to his name including GHS. And besides, at the rate Korean media is going,,even if he wanted to have a GF, he may not be able to, bcoz i dont think any of the girls mentioned will likely date LMH for fear of female fans who may turn antis once they are linked to LMH's name hehe... but poor chap..i hope he can get a lot of support from korean fans so that he may at least be able enjoy his celebrity life :)

Guest kototama

I agree with all of you...I hate things like that...but as long as you're celebrity...there will always be someone gossiping you...that's life of a celebrity <_<

Anyway...today I was with a friend of mine browsing some shops over here...and found the same exat shoes that Jihoo and Junpyo bought for Jandi in Macau....I was like...what the heck? hehe...so took picture of them :rolleyes:

Guest fiori1995

some random pics of Lee Min Ho and some goodies of people of him.:D

lucky fans....:D

credit: baidu

b0f15fd97228ee0f10df9b24.jpg

9d5fa32f75f0911b1e308959.jpg

9cb764eeb395ecd8b3fb9559.jpg

9a847b239f0f29719922ed59.jpg

6a36342493822d08d40742ba.jpg

4a3f0729ddc65add99250a1c.jpg

Magazine Scan about Lee Min Ho joining F3 for Anycall CF ( I guess...) please correct me if i'm wrong.thanks!:D

0c2007f38c875373352acc21.jpg

and guys!

here is a download link of BOF OST Special Edition part 2.

~please let me know if it doesn't work. thanks!:)

~sorry if it is posted already.:)

6472917175851763user_photovietshort.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ae20d64...e018c8114394287

Guest webby

the last pic with the 2 kitties watching the scarf kiss is love.. LOL... Does anyone know how long are the contracts minho signed with his list of endorsements?

e.g. Etude (2 yrs?), LG (3 months and ending)

Guest leeminho.mine

Lee Min Ho in Wawa Girl Magazine May 2009 Issue

Lee Min Ho for Etude House, Levi's Signature, Market O, and Dunkin Donuts

x58bo5.jpg

2a6tjbc.jpg

Wawa Girl (back cover)

29zzh8p.jpg

Please do not hotlink!

credit: www.leeminhoph.com

Guest starrgazing

i hope they will visit my country (Philippines) for sure they will offer endorsers one of the famous brand in the Philippines... like the F4 (Jerry Yan).... i like his charm...