Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Re below allkpop article, LMH didn't mention he would quit acting career. It was also exaggerated.

He said as I wrote "I can't do anything from now on." It meant he could be cautious in everything.

Thanks for the clarification sister. I hope he will have the strength to deal with rumors and false accusations and that his Mgt. Agency is good enough to handle and answer these issues. so far he shows maturity despite being maybe surprised, shocked and hurt by all these rumors.

Guest webby

i'm glad his company decide to set the record straight about the various rumors. i also do not hope for minho to change his jovial optimistic personality into a cautious overtly-sensitive paparazzi fearful star. I also hope his relationship with his friends (even the female ones) will not change because of media and netizen scrutiny. Hopefully when he goes for his surgery and shy away from the limelight for a while people will leave him alone. Poor guy is already tired out with schedules, fan signs, and whatnots, he doesn't need another load of crap and bad rumor coming his away.

Guest meimoo*

anyone have a bigger pic of this ? [the 3rd one]

MINO's contest sound fun~

anyone here joining?

i just look through the questions

and ...

sadly to say, i can only answer a few out of those 20's

still have alot to learn

Lee Min Ho Sets the Record Straight

really !! people needs to appreciate what they have done for us instead of going around spreading rumors

yes, we may think he & other celebs are cute together but it's his choice to whom he wants to date.

i'm so happy for not staying nor live in Korea or i will definitely go crazy

no offense.

read here before that he didn't receive any guarantee for being a Cadillac goodwill ambassador ....Mino's showing his gratitude to Cadillac as one of the sponsors for BOF.... so he is not obligated to only buy Caddy for himself.....anyway it's his own money to spend as he chooses.....that jealous reporter must have no idea on what to write about and he himself can't afford a benz so that's why he wrote those thrash....that's what happened when you are on top of the game....there will always be antis that wants to bring you down.....hope Mino's will just bear it and as you said don't be discouraged .....true fans will stick by you....it is part and parcel of living a fishbowl life

poor LMH..the rumored make him so sad and can't do anything because what he do,the reporter or someone would start gosip about him..thank for u all who support LMH..he deserve have a best think in he live..who the start rumored just jealous because now he very success in the life..all minoz hwaiting!!support him till the end :) go! go!

Guest Azura

Poor minho, he's such a nice chap and yet there are so many anti fans out there.

Well i guess this is the price you have to pay when you're famous.

Anyway, i dont really trust the media in Korea. There has been so many misleading reports on the entertainment circles on the past. We just have to filter whatever we read from now on.

mirca thanks for the report and info.

Guest F4fan

I thought the rumor that he and GHS were dating was squashed pretty quickly. I am surprised the netizens are still on the subject. I didn't think it had legs like the one with Kang Min Kyung.

Unless LMH and his agency are tired of hearing it from even Joondi and MinSun shippers. We are harmless follks.

Poor LMH. Glad his agency is sticking up for him and looking out for him.

Guest fiori1995

hello everyone!

since my eyes are really tired today, sorry if these were posted already.

more pics! yey! finally i could share some!:)

credit: as labelled | baidu

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!:)

sorry if these were posted already.:D

feb5f817ab830172f2de3228.jpg

b1655cda1488fc45d1164e2c.jpg

83b5d5502a61283b377abe28.jpg

7b559eec101cad6c79f0552f.jpg

3c9de245f98eb46f500ffe2d.jpg

3afbd61828bc196642a9ad28.jpg

3c79f422a5ab0f67ac34de2d.jpg

1e73c6cd3caf233300e9282d.jpg

15b1f0cb51b109a5c8176828.jpg

0584a35d3841fd60faf2c028.jpg

found another pix from yesterday coolmax event...

:)

Be, i want him! not his picture! :lol:

aigooo.......those habits which make us couldn't resist of him.... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

thanks chiara for pointing 'em out..^^

aaiih.. you dissapear again! we should kidnap you!

if you don't want your sponsor terminate your scholarship, juz poisoned him with Korean's thingy...kekeke.. :ph34r:

oh really? it's the 4th time you guys meet?.. awesome!

keep spreading Mino's virus in Vietnam..fighting!^^

btw deaR, are you with them??.... show us yourself please!! :lol:

Guest ml_87

OMG, what's happening? why that reporter could post fake news! he/she is very irresponsible and immoral! and some fans, it it wrong when he bought a car? he earns the money himself. he can spend it on whatever he likes. if they have that much free time, they should do helpful things rather than spying others' business. :angry:

the price of fame is so costly, now he even cant buy a car. :wacko:

Mino ah, dun care! we all know how honest you are:D

-----------------------------

Azura: ths for the piz. he looks so funny here http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1259/17442440.jpg

maymay: no, i'm not in the piz. this is only one club among many others in HoChiMinh City!

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

hye MINOHOLICS...lol (is that appropriate??) im adding new compilation of MINO pix..

GET IT HERE!!! (2nd batch)

some peeK!!

9cc6f6846347431dc835ec0.jpg ----> he's pouting and looks damn CUTE!!!

5d41087dd96e149d26ac875.jpg

5d411a95e8084fb2fbd0ed2.jpg

3ef513960e0dc9b16af0d7b.jpg ----> can this be considered as his new habit too???

1bf0f24158904575bba0a7f.jpg

some GIF

603d6dc29faebc3ee7e404d.gif ----> daNgggg!!!more cuteneSSS *nose bleed*

credit as labelled

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

OMG, what's happening? why that reporter could post fake news! he/she is very irresponsible and immoral! and some fans, it it wrong when he buys a car? he earns the money himself. he can spend it on whatever he likes. if they have that much free time, they should do helpful things more rather than spying ithers' business. :angry:

the price of fame is so costly, now he even cant buy a car. :wacko:

Mino ah, dun care them! we all know how honest you are:D

yes dear...im soo totally agree with u..why all those reporters dare to publicize this kinda news???did they want to get an instant fame by having ppl reading their articles???its up to mino how he wants to spend his money..after all the money belongs to him...we cant justify or limits what kinda things he wants to buy@desire...i dont want our star being destroyed by these irresponsible reporters/ppl....looks what happens to some of the HOLLYWOOD stars...their attitude become worst cz of all the paparazzi and bad articles.. :angry: :angry:

MINO HWAITING!!!!

Guest Azura

News report from chosun on Mino's coolmax fansign last Saturday.

Mino greet fans with his beautiful smile.... :)

85383832.jpg

credit as labelled

pictures of Mino in DD event few weeks ago.

credit: itsminho.com

]ttp://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/maymay2711/Minho/1241369527_0414_coffe1.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...0414_coffe2.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/m...0414_coffe3.jpg

wow...Mino look delicious in these pix. saved! Thanks sarah :D

Guest fuzibunni

Oooh I thought he executed the personality of Domyoji pretty well in Boys Over Flowers actually. O:

He looks so similar to the guy who played Domyoji in the Taiwanese version of Boys Before Flowers. xD

Guest rehanah91

minho habit so cool yeaahhh....

like the pic very much..............!!!!

smoking habit:

i think thats why,

his lip looks quite dark....!!

luckily,

his lip cover with gloss...

Guest Jesw_21

Another article on mino taking on Anycall CF.

On the 30th, Lee Minho was announced to join the Samsung AnyCall newbie employee ads for Haptic Pop. Officials announced that Lee Minho is set is to join now because of his previous contractual engagement with LG for "Teen Ring" for a three month period.

With Kim Bum's new venture in the LG Telecom ads, he will be making his exit and Lee Minho will be taking over. The ads have already been filmed and are set to air soon. The Lee Minho ads are also the same concept of a new employee entering the Samsung office, filmed in the same realistic feel with Kim Joon, Kim Hyung Joong and Son Dambi.

Credits: www.allkpop.com

i know a biiit late but....

heres a pic,i couldnt find the rest or

they were too blurry.

minhoedit1-1.jpg

btw id like it if this photo was kept here on soompi,only.

edtt:fixed it (: