Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest bee97

Vicky pls put the link back again, I also want to see 'your precious moment' ^__^

I can feel the thrill when watching the videos of his arrival.. Mino is so cute..

Fans in sidney, you girls (&boys) are so damn lucky!!

mashi, thanks for those gifs. i also love his smile there... boyish and kinda naughty and teasing...:D

azura, thanks again for sharing with us those awesome etude photos.

Guest crystalleeminhsia

wow... lucky antihero and ellen, they hugged Minho..

thanks for the videos.. hope its ok that I uploaded it in leeminhoph forums.

thanks again..

someone actually hugged him in the airport...but i thought he was shy all the time, covering his face...how did he hug then with his hand covering his face???

^ reminds me of what we did yesterday, except the receptionist put us through to his room, except no one was there XD here's what i typed up at tvxq forum

We called up reception and said we were from starhouse ent. and that we had a mix up in our office on where mr. Lee was supposed to stay at, and we wanted to double check if it was at the marriot. The receptionist said that he has and if we wanted to be put through to their room so we could talk.. Hahaha and got put through, but minho was out yesterday and yeah no one picked up

Guest NgHicHaN

I just read on a facebook fan page that there may be a chance he will be visiting Naru korean restaurant in Elizabeth St, surry hills...don't know if it was yesterday,today, tomorrow or another day...and don't know how reliable this is..but thought I would post

That msg was posted like... 2 days ago. 23rd April 11.58PM. He wasnt even in syd at that time

Can anyone contact that guy?

Guest sjasmine

What I meant was that he may already have been to that restaurant on his first day in sydney (meaning yesterday)...hoping to catch a glimpse of him somewhere in the city....hoping they don't hire a boat or something and go out into the harbour for the shoot..hard to catch a glimpse of him when he's out there...

Guest x3Jae

wait why are we all up at 7.30am LOLOLOLOL

hmm but if he went on a boat and and it was during sunset

darling harbour + sunset = *_*

darling harbour + sunset + lee minho = death of fangirls xDD

Guest sjasmine

LOL..some of us didn't sleep..I won't name any names..you all know who you are..hahahaha.....

it would be a nice snapshot but we wouldn't really see that actual image until it comes out in print..now what would be the death is if some lucky one got to be on that boat...LOL...I'd pee my pants in excitement..hahahaha..jk

It looks like a beautiful day..the harbour will be glorious..I definitely think that is where he will be heading...!!!! blue skies, harbour bridge, opera house..what a perfect backdrop..

Guest x3Jae

LOL LIKE MARY ! who txted me at 6.30 in the morning ==" my god... LOL

omg that would be perrrrrrfectttt ~

i hardly doubt the fans can get on teh boat lol

unless they disguise themselves as people who work on it XDD

Guest Tsuki Hime

Australian's girls you're so lucky.

But Vicki & Elle, they're probably the most happiest girls in the world.

I'm jealous, you hug Min Ho, ¡¡¡OMG!!!

Vicki, I read your chronicle about the Min Ho's arrive in Facebook; I love it. Thanks for share it.

Guest mintysweety327

guilty as charged! there are some girls in Marriott already. :( saaaad! i want to go too! LOL!

Hi, this is mintysweety327 from the airport yesterday

so are you going to go at all today?

Guest pnaikween

@Mary - ohh u did posted in here hahah... ohh and why can't u go?????? you live like minutes away from the city?