Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest fiori1995

no information from Japan yet <_< ? The japanese mass media is famous for that! sometimes, we only get the official clip of a fan meeting after a month :wacko: . i really wanna watch our Mino's interview in the 3 fan meetings -_-

Pepsi- fancam

thanks for the link!:D

me too. my only source is daum and it keeps on reposting Min Ho's past projects and some news.(not about the Japan trip)

~sorry if i keep posting random pics. :sweatingbullets:

sorry...sorry....it's a bit late....

this was taken on 9th April morning in Incheon Airport when he was going to Thailand..

sorry for all those hands/heads appearing on the left/right...... i'm short and sometimes someone just walk infront of me when i pressed the button.... :angry:

lmh.jpg

lmh2.jpg

lmh3.jpg

lmh5.jpg

lmh6.jpg

this is the nearest that i took a pic of him before he entered the immigration area....

Guest betchay

Korean F4 madly attracts Japanese girls; making $21,540,000 NTD in a day

Friday April 17 2009, Korea

thumb_90416183017391.jpg

Yesterday the Korean [boys Over Flowers] F4 Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and female lead Koo Hye Sun held a fans meeting and press conference in Tokyo. Following Taiwan and Japan filming the television drama of this, the "Boys Over Flowers craze" has once again been set off in Japan.

Lee Min Ho loves to spend, blames drama for stirring up trouble

Yesterday the Korean "Boys Over Flowers" cast members held two fans activities in the afternoon and at night. One event had 3000 people, with an entrance ticket costing $10,500 JPY (approx. $3590 NTD); in one day they made a total of $21,540,000 NTD. There were media from over 100 companies at the press conference that evening, this was most surprising in comparison to other Korean stars who have come to promote in Japan lately. The Japanese media seems to still be very supportive of the "Boys Over Flowers" name.

Lee Min Ho who acts as male lead Gu Jun Pyo in the drama (originally known as Domyoji Tsukasa) appeared dressed in white like Prince Charming. He joked saying, because his character in the drama was very rich, personally he has also developed a habit of spending money.

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he isn't gentle, afraid this will shock people

Kim Hyun Joong said many people think that he is similar to his character (originally known as Hanazawa Rui), that he speaks just as gently but in fact, the real him is not like that, he hopes everyone won't be shocked at hearing this.

Lee Min Ho said even though there are already Taiwanese and Japanese versions, the Korean version has a different taste, and also has many interesting little insert tracks, he hopes that everyone will like it; while Kim Hyun Joon said the plot for the Korean version is more realistic and the love aspect is portrayed much more deeply; Goo Hye Sun supported this saying, the Korean "Boys Over Flowers" presents Korean emotions not found in the Taiwanese or Japanese version, so everyone can notice and compare them.

Koo Hye Sun who was surrounded by 4 handsome guys, had her head down all along, nervous; she said she has always been very shy. However, due to the very cheerful personality of the female lead, she has been influenced and has now become much more lively compared to before.

credit: Source: Liberty Times

Translated by catalie @ http://asianfanatics.net

Guest ml_87

sorry...sorry....it's a bit late....

this was taken on 9th April morning in Incheon Airport when he was going to Thailand..

sorry for all those hands/heads appearing on the left/right...... i'm short and sometimes someone just walk infront of me when i pressed the button.... :angry:

this is the nearest that i took a pic of him before he entered the immigration area....

yon, how lucky u are :w00t: :w00t: i really envy with u :D Min looks even more handsome in real life, right? :P

There were media from over 100 companies at the press conference that evening, this was most surprising in comparison to other Korean stars who have come to promote in Japan lately. The Japanese media seems to still be very supportive of the "Boys Over Flowers" name.

ths betchay! i'm happy that BOF is welcomed in its homeland :lol: much more than i expected :rolleyes: but why they havent released official clips of the fanmeetings yet <_<

ths ss so much! :D even the little boy recognized him : "Goo Jun Pyo. F4" . ha ha

yeah, anyone knows korean, plz sub it!

there's some he said in the clip

- if i have a gf, i'd love to walk along the beach with her in rolling- up pants. the interviewer stopped immediately and rolled up her pants. ha ha

- he also mentioned (again) that he doesnt care his gf's age

thanks for sharing yon....are you near enough to smell how good he is :P

thanks ars_linh for the torrent link....hv to wait for few weeks later for eng sub at kbs world

few caps on kbs ent relay

crd:baidu

1240064234_200904182304203087222801_0.jpg

1240064234_200904182304205959222801_0.jpg

1240064234_200904182304201880222801_0.jpg

1240064234_200904182304200624222801_0.jpg

Korean F4 madly attracts Japanese girls; making $21,540,000 NTD in a day

Friday April 17 2009, Korea

thanks for sharing....the ticket sure is expensive but worth it considering you've got to see the whole cast....happy that they got the attention from the Japan press

ml_87...am too waiting for the pix from the fan meeting....please share it here if you see them

Minho back in Seoul today......airport pix today

0418_haneda1.jpg

article from allkpop about Park Bo Young but related to Minho so paste it here....the wallet story

Park Bo Young Can’t Shake Lee Min Ho Off Her

Actress Park Bo Young appeared on SBS Night TV Entertainment recently as she talked about herself Lee Min Ho and their friendship. She expressed, "No one is concerned or talks about me. They are always talking about KBS2TV Boys Before Flowers character Goo Joon Pyo or Lee Min Ho. So far, I have acted in 3 shows with him, EBS Secret Campus, SBS Mackerel Run and the movie Our School E.T.

>>>>reporter always asked her about Minho because he is close to her...that' s what you get for being popular but she must feel chagrined too as she too is also an actress with a popular movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsb-wm10CaY

She also revealed something funny between them, "Lee Min Ho had treated me to dinner after he won the Best Newcomer Award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. But it wasn't like that in the first place as I was going to give him a treat. But I did a U-turn and took his wallet, and so he had no choice but to treat me instead."

Park Bo Young has enjoyed big success for her role in the movie Speed Scandal (highly-recommended if you haven't) with Cha Tae Hyun and Wang Suk Hyun. She is currently taking a short break from her entertainment life as she becomes a student again. She expressed in despair though, "If I go to school now, I get recognized easily and they will start to snap pictures of me secretly." She also talked about the future, "I would like to act as a bad girl. If not, a backstabber role is also fine with me."

found another article about "Minho's gf" that irritate us few pages back :D

by parody9@ seouljuice

“Kim Su-Ro over Lee Min-Ho? I regret it!!~”

20090418204213416j3_212906_0.jpg

On 18th KBS’s “Star Golden Bell” aired with some news.

Kim Shi-Hyang announced that she used to be the girlfriend of the F4 leader, Lee Min-Ho. She also said since he enjoyed riding (motorcycles) she tagged along back-hugging him for a ride. This had brought of course as you would expect lots of people searching on the topic. But continuing from that she said, “It was only for a smidget…. In a movie.” when she revealed the full truth it sent the audiences to breath of relief and also crack up.

During the movie days with her and Min-Ho, Kim Su-Ro said stuff like, “He’s gonna be real popular soon, hmmm about in, what, 6 months?” and also reminded Min-Ho to keep what he said in mind. But back then, Shi-Hyang happened to be a real fan of Su-Ro (Family Outing) and payed much more attention to him rather than the big shot star-to-be. And when Min-Ho’s fame rocketed with his role in Boys Before Flowers as the snobby leader, Goo Jun-Pyo she said, “He gained so much popularity just like what was said before, I really regret it!” and brought out laughs once again.

From the movie filmed a while ago, “Our School’s ET,” Kim Shi-Hyang starred as Lee Min-Ho’s girlfriend.

ml_87....he definitely looks better in person.... but on 9th apr, he wore sunglasses, so can't see his eyes...hehehe...but loves his smile.....is so charming...

when he came back on 13th apr morning..i saw him again...but this time i didn't take any video or photo.........and i was much much closer this time... but he really walks like GJP..(oops...or was GJP=LMH???)...hahaha......

we followed him from arrival hall to the 2nd floor.....(he went to the toilet...hahahaha....). dont worry, though we were right behind him, we saw the toilet sign, so we stopped but 2-3 korean fans didn't realise and nearly wanted to follow him until he gave a naughty(or cheeky) smile at them.... :lol::lol:

the assistant/manager went to the arrival hall again and came up again....at that time, Min Ho was still in the toilet.... we could hear him coughing..... (naughty boy...must have party too much in Thailand...kekeke).....

Finally they came out and we just followed him again....this time they went to the departure hall level...... (the vehicle could not be parked at arrival area as that was for the airport buses).... they stopped at the traffic light and so we get to see him for a longer time.... hehehe.... managed to get a handshake from him and he said 'nice to meet you'....kekekeke...(maybe they were taught to practice that line when speaking to overseas fans..)

sara2908....didn't remember if he smells nice.....but then after he left and on my way back, i smell my hand and it has a fragrance.....so i sms my friend about it.....but after that,i remembered he went to the toilet and must have washed his hands with the soap.....so that's where the fragrance came from....hahahahahahaha

Guest phanlinh_111

there's some he said in the clip

- if i have a gf, i'd love to walk along the beach with her in rolling- up pants. the interviewer stopped immediately and rolled up her pants. ha ha

Ss Ml, u make me recall the scene in ep 23 at the farewell date!

Was that the rolling-up pants? :P

lt.jpg

Guest susie2006

I would like to make a request...someone has biggest versions of those pics? Specially the first one?

s182005207.jpg

Thanks!

Guest littlemisssarang

whooo, min ho oppa is back in seoul ! =D but he'll be leaving soon again.. :(

WHOOOOO, sara2908, that shirtless showery picture of min ho IS HOT!! ;) i love those.. haha

can't wait for his pepsi.

yon is right, min ho looks better in person. well, isn't it always better to witness w/ your eyes? :)

the pictures don't lie either, height, slender, and cute smile=) some pimples here and there, but he is clearing up ! =D maybe he's been stressing alot and lots of traveling. Korea's weather is known to help skin clearing.

you know what, i noticed that he always use the restroom at the airport... LOL! or something like that!

-----------------------

Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young Photos Generates Interest

February 4, 2009 by coolsmurf

Lee Min Ho had predicted earlier in a report that there would be scandals written about him together with Park Bo Young, Choi Eun Seo and Moon Chae Won. Well, one of them has come true after photos of him together with Park Bo Young surfaced on several Korean portal sites on 2nd February.

Lee Min Ho has possibly become the breakout star of 2009 thanks to his Goo Joon Pyo role in Boys Before Flowers. The same goes for Park Bo Young whose movie Overspeed Scandal with Cha Tae Hyun has been setting new box-office records in Korea almost weekly despite being released last December.

The photos of Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young together has generated much interest among netizens. Both were seen together in the movie Our School E.T which aired last year. In one of the photos with the background resembling a sandy soccer pitch, Lee Min Ho is seen sporting a wide grin and has his hand over Park Bo Young’s shoulder, posing a “V” (victory) sign. Lee Bo Young has an awkward expression etched on her face though. On closer inspection, Lee Min Ho looked like a giant towering over Park Bo Young with Min Ho’s hand seemingly able to cover the whole of Bo Young’s face with ease.

Netizens were once again mightily impressed by Lee Min Ho’s height (1.86m) and many expressed their wish in seeing Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young paired up together in a drama in future. Certainly 2 stars worth looking out for!

And this concludes everything.

http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=450&h=293

markjacob and LV lol http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=500&h=375

http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2009/...w=346&h=231

park bo young was born in 1990 shes 19.

and shes 5'2 ( im that short too)

Guest musiquejunkie

sara2908 Thanks for sharing the video for the making of the Pepsi CF & the screencaps of the interview!! He looks really cute in the interview. And that picture of LMH in the shower that you posted is too hot, haha! Anyway, Minho is so busy .. he just arrived in Korea and is leaving again soon. I hope all the rumours about Taiwan is true, so we get to see some Minsun :)

Also wanted to share this article, don't know if it has been posted ...

Talent Kim Shi Hyang, “Lee Min Ho was my boyfriend”

Kim Shi Hyang, who started out as a racing model but later became a broadcaster, revealed her special love relationship with Lee Min Ho.

She was on KBS2 variety show on 18th April when she revealed, “Lee Min Ho used to be my boyfriend.”

Kim Shi Hyang used to act alongside Lee Min Ho in movie ‘Our School’s ET’. And back then Kim Shi Hyang had acted as Lee Min Ho’s girlfriend in the movie.

She revealed, “We were in a love relationship 2 years back while we were filming for the movie. We were a pair of passionate lovers, we even rode the same motorbike as from in the movie.” rousing a wave of envy from the audience.

She also confessed, “I regretted not being close with Lee Min Ho.”

Netizens:

* “Like, what can you do now?”

* “She seriously didn’t think in the shoes of Lee Min Ho. She only thought that it is such a proud thing to be his girlfriend before.”

* “Yes she is pretty, she has a great body. But what can she do now.”

* “What the heck is this again?”

* “If I can be Lee Min Ho’s girlfriend, that would be great.”

* “Lee Min Ho just wants a taste of racing girls.”

Many netizens were quite angry that the reporter digged this piece of news out, just for news sake because of Lee Min Ho’s popularity now. Many also thought the reporter was an anti to Kim Shi Hyang.

credit: asianfanatics.net

yon ...you meet LMH twice and a handshake at that :wub: :wub: ....so lucky and not many fans around too....haha the 2nd time reading he went to the airports toilets.......how long did you leave your hand unwash after that handshake :lol: ..... anyway did he speak with thick accent....just remember his "city of flowers" line from BOF

liitlemissarang, fiori and musiquejunkie ....any pix with Minho hot, wet and sexy is fine with me tooo

musiquejunkie....that article give a different vibe from the previous article where she just implied that she was LMH's gf in My School ET the movie

azura thanks for the dunkin pix....

credit:jazzholic

posted by ay_link

Lee Min Ho @ KBS Ent Relay

20090419092048561e7_094212_0.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s response to question, “Would you reject someone older than you?”

And his response was, “When I meet the right girl, age doesn’t matter.”

On April 18, Lee Min Ho was on the KBS2 “Entertainment Relay”, and the host from the show was a noona (someone older than him). She met up with Lee Min Ho during the CF ad shooting for Levi’s. Apparently because of his hectic schedule, the shooting got delayed for a bit. There was a display board with writings on it from his fans, and one of the questions the host pointed to was from an older female fan of his. Therefore, Lee Min Ho quickly answered, “When I meet the right girl, her age doesn’t matter.” And the host asked, “Really…? aww~” (lol?)

This time, the KBS2 “Entertainment Relay” spotted him wearing summer clothes, complete with hat and shortpants. The concept seems to be ’spending a day on the beach’. And Min Ho told the host that he has a dream to , “walk on the beach with my girlfriend, wearing beach shorts like this…” “Whenever I see the beach, I thought that it’d nice to bring someone along.”

Finally, Lee Min Ho would like to be one of the Korean Hallyu stars in the future, and also a chance to perform in Hollywood

==================================================

fancams at the airport yesterday

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...e&svctype=1

more airport pix

please do not hotlink

why he looks different here....maybe that smile

1240071512_200904190104199113217901.jpg

he looks good anytime

mino1.jpg

1240070370_200904190004591602257501.jpg

credit as labelled

LMH's news

http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=233292

LMH's wants to advance to Hollywood??

>>> why not .....he's still young and its good to have big ambition....anyway but please leave us first with enough dramas and movies (with lots of shower and love scenes) before going :P

Guest flower pot

Ok ... so i racked my brains and finally remembered where i saw that Kim Shiyang girl from...

THAT GIRL IS BAD NEWS!

Do you guys remember Kko Kko Travel Agency? It was a short lived variety show hosted by Shin Jung Hwan and Tak Jae Hoon and she guested there... that girl is a glutton for intrigues...

First, she created discord between Minwoo of Shinhwa and Amy who's his girlfriend who was on the show by saying that Minwoo and her used to call each other a lot in the past... then she fought with Jung Xiah (a host in Infinity Girls) over a date with Jo Dong Hyuk ... they really made the guy so uncomfortable since they almost got into a catfight and she cried in front of him...

I guess she has now set her target on Minho... i don't know if that series is still uploaded in youtube... geez... obviously, she's riding on on the coattails of Minho's popularity...

Anyways, to all MinSun lovers... i came out with a new fanfic... Check it out if you're interested...

STAR CROSSED LOVERS - A MINSUN FANFICTION

Guest ml_87

Netizens:

* “Like, what can you do now?”

* “She seriously didn’t think in the shoes of Lee Min Ho. She only thought that it is such a proud thing to be his girlfriend before.”

* “Yes she is pretty, she has a great body. But what can she do now.”

* “What the heck is this again?”

* “If I can be Lee Min Ho’s girlfriend, that would be great.”

* “Lee Min Ho just wants a taste of racing girls.”

Many netizens were quite angry that the reporter digged this piece of news out, just for news sake because of Lee Min Ho’s popularity now. Many also thought the reporter was an anti to Kim Shi Hyang.

credit: asianfanatics.net

ths for the article, girl.

sorry but i have to say i agree with the anger of netizens. both this actress and PBY, in my opinion, somewhat wanna show their link with Mino. yeah, i do understand the reason cauz Mino is the hot commodity in Korean Entertainment Industry now and it's wise to show the public that u have sth related to him. but i myself dun like those actions at all <_<