Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

ml_87: I read the article and there were no such comments as dating or being his gf. Someone spread

ridiculous rumors on that nasty article. That previous racing girl wants public attention in bad manner.

Pls don't be misunderstood.

ths so much mirca. i agree.

reading the comments in the forum where the article is posted, it appears that many Mino fans are getting angried at her. i just wanna say they were lovers or not, it doesnt matter. but what she's doing really makes me disappointed <_<

anyway, i also think that she's not Mino's girl :P

musiquejunkie: i love Minsun too :D seeing the piz from japan, u may feel that she often looked in KHJ's direction. but i think that cauz the MC is sitting next to KHJ and HS has to show her politeness by looking at her when she's speaking. btw, am i the only one feel that there's sth awakward between them? :phew:

Another jpn newclips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neicgKWHD5k

maymay....can't load the vids....maybe there'll be in yt or daum later...will be patient..

can't get enough of Minho...my Minho fever is high as ever....have not even have enough time to watch the old clips properly (like one or two days old) and new ones keep coming

mirca...thanks for the clarification on the gf news....the first time I read them it was so hard to believe cos the girl is no way LMH's type of girl as he had described in his past interviews....ie short and fair skinned

how cute is this....dunkin gif....credit to maker

1239930511_200904171004103396245301.gif

1239882220_m013.gif

Guest musiquejunkie

i hoping he and hye sun will be a real couple..so hot couple! :) i wll pray for that lol :D

^ I will be praying for that too, haha! I love Minsun, they are really cute together. However, there

hasn't been much interaction between the two of them in Japan. Or maybe we're not just seeing it, and

it's all behind the scenes, lol. Ah wishful thinking ... :)

sara2908 Thanks for sharing those really cute gifs of LMH!

^ I will be praying for that too, haha! I love Minsun, they are really cute together. However, there

hasn't been much interaction between the two of them in Japan. Or maybe we're not just seeing it, and

it's all behind the scenes, lol. Ah wishful thinking ... :)

we two love them..yeah u right..maybe in offscreen..they just shy one to another..hoping our wish come true..lest pray together lol :D

Guest lucy_marie

Video caps from F4's Presscon in Japan... ...

Felt so sorry for all of them ... their eyes are way too sore because of the ga-zillion flashes from the cameras. The constant flashing must have hurt a lot. Look at their faces .... Aaaawwww! Nonetheless, they all look great especially Min-Ho ;)

F4CapsinJapan.jpg

i said this in GHS's thread as well:

you know i've been skulking ard the chinese fansites (minho and hye sun) and the buzz is quite abit on how both of them seems to be especially careful around each other in japan. Thus the lack of interaction and esp eye contact. They have come up with 2 possibilities:

1. GHS is conscious about not starting any more rumours with LMH

2. After 2 weeks of break from filming, they've both 'lost' the closeness to each other

Me thinks the former is more likely. I noticed the chinese fans are alot more observant and fervent on the MinSun/Joondi shipping so they are really very disappointed with the lack of interaction captured between the 2 in japan. So am I. I think it's all that expectation coz of all that BTS, NGs...

but we don't know whats happening behind those cameras so we shld hope they've been keeping the friendship (or more :P ) all this time!

Guest flower pot

Awwww.... guys, i know that a lot of us love our Minho and Hyesun together but personally, I don't feel any negative or different vibe about them and for me i think they're still the same close friends like that during the BTS of BOF filiming...

There is not a lot of interaction between the boys too so i don't think they are any different... Perhaps they're just more conscious about their sorroundings since not a lot of them are that well known in Japan yet except Hyun Joong, of course, they tend to be more restricted and put their best foot forward rather than when they're in familiar sorroundings...

There are just not a lot of opportunities for them to be really close together... Remember that they're there to promote the series and not just their team up so i think they're just being professional... we don't know what's happening offcam and those candid interviews are a dead giveaway already that they still share a beautiful friendship offcamera... There was a certain fan account shared too in another forum that at one point, i think during the curtain call, Hyesun was hesitating where to stand and she finally settled beside Minho and Minho put his arms around her... it's just that we don't have videos or photos to see it...

Also, in this part during the evening fanmeeting when they were asked something... Hyesun took awhile to answer and Minho look at her with his genuine smile and stared for a long time as if he already know what she's going to answer... those are just minute details but for me very telling...

20347151.png

In my unwavering attempt to have a near experience with Min Ho on American soil. I've wriitten another little note.

My Dearest Min Ho,

Today the sky is clear blue with no smog in sight, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming and wilting on the ground, spring is here, allergy season is here, tax season had just ended. On the other side of the continent, you are smiling gorgeously and looking hot in white. We are ocean's apart, ocean's apart.

Love,

Denise

Guest ml_87

i said this in GHS's thread as well:

2 possibilities:

1. GHS is conscious about not starting any more rumours with LMH

2. After 2 weeks of break from filming, they've both 'lost' the closeness to each other

Me thinks the former is more likely. I noticed the chinese fans are alot more observant and fervent on the MinSun/Joondi shipping so they are really very disappointed with the lack of interaction captured between the 2 in japan. So am I. I think it's all that expectation coz of all that BTS, NGs...

but we don't know whats happening behind those cameras so we shld hope they've been keeping the friendship (or more :P ) all this time!

i know that many BOF fans are disappointed. and i myself cant understand why.

they are promoting the drama in which Mino and HS are the main characters. so what's the problem if they show us some Minsun? it just makes BOF hotter :D

In my unwavering attempt to have a near experience with Min Ho on American soil. I've wriiten another little note.

My Dearest Min Ho,

Today the sky is clear blue with no smog in sight, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming and wilting on the ground, spring is here, allergy season is here, tax season had just ended. On the other side of the continent, you are smiling gorgeously and looking hot in white. We are ocean's apart, ocean's apart.

Love,

Denise

ha ha, u're so funny! i'm laughing like crazy now

btw, SS501 came back to korea tonight. i see some piz of them but what about F3 and HS? i know that our Mino will stay for 1 more day B)

flower_pot: really wanna to reply yr post but i already did in HS's thread. ths so much. u and I are 100% MinSun shippers :rolleyes:

Guest flower pot

HYESUN AND MINHO INTERVIEW FANMEET JAPAN FANCAM

Guys... sharing the fancam of Hyesun and Minho's interview...

Credit to: nina67@Goo Hyesun's thread

Look at Minho's look of surprise when Hyesun appeared...

81375165.png

There is consensus that Minho probably didn't expect Hyesun to come out at that time and probably the only scripted part was Hyesun coming out saying Junpyo... our boy looked so surprised when he said Goo Junpyo...

And when the host told her that he said his her type Hyesun obviously was at a loss for words and only said thanks after a couple of seconds...

95341771.png

Minho then gave his genuine embarassed smile and complained to the host that she only said thank you... WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! How cute is that? he looked really disappointed... hehehe!

94762452.png

I'm okay with the Jandi part being scripted if that is really the case since his reactions and reply after Hyesun appeared was all HIM! he's so genuine that i just love him all the more... :)

Hi gals, thought I would share this....it is cute.....

Source: Newsen

Translate by Bolla

Park Bo Young, who worked with minho in three different projects, revealed a little story about minho during a SBS entertainment broadcast on April 15th. She said after the award show few weeks ago, minho took her out to dinner. Initially it was not supposed to be a treat from him, she was planning to buy. But minho stole her wallet (I guess he took it on purpose so that bo young cannot pay), so in the end, she had to let minho pay for their dinner.

Cheeky guy and nice friend. Another quality of Minho.

Hi! It was Park Bo Young who stole Min Ho's wallet according to this article:

(Though they mistakenly named her Lee Bo-young instead of PARK Bo-young :D)

“Park Bo-young stole Lee Min-ho’s wallet!”

For what?

To get him to buy her some food.

Actress Park Bo-young recently revealed in her interview with ‘SBS-Nightly TV Date‘ (’한밤의 TV연예’) that she stole Lee Min-ho’s wallet (not in a bad way of course).

The actress has quite a history with Lee Min-ho from co-starring in 2 dramas ‘Run Mackerel’ and ‘EBS- Secret School Society’ and the movie ‘Our School ET (English Teacher)’ together. During her interview, she revealed that after the ‘Paeksang Awards Show’ (where Lee Min-ho received the best new actor award) he bought her dinner-but only because he was forced. The actress explained, “At first, I told him that I would buy him dinner but then I turned the tables on him. I took his wallet and forced him to buy me dinner.”

cr: popseoul!!

In regards to the dinner date of LMH and Park Bo Young.

Why are the 2 articles different? Which one is fact? which one is fiction?

One article have us believe that LMH is a nice and cool guy. Another make it sound like he's a cheap date.

I read that 'popseoul' is tabloid news and is unreliable. Is this true?

I believe that Min Ho is a true gentleman and would treat a friend or anyone for a meal. :lol:

*** edited for corrections.

Guest ml_87

In regards to the lunch date of LMH and Park Bo Young.

One article have us believe that LMH is a nice and cool guy. Another make it sound like he's cheap date.

I believe that Min Ho is a true gentleman and would treat a friend or anyone for a meal. :lol:

i myself like the 2nd one. Mino's sometime a bit childish (like GJP?) .i really like that side of him . he he. and he and PBY are close friends. :rolleyes: so soemtimes, u can treat yr friend that way :D

Guest F4fan

In regards to the dinner date of LMH and Park Bo Young.

One article have us believe that LMH is a nice and cool guy. Another make it sound like he's cheap date.

From what I gathered is that the first story was LMH taking PBY out as a courtesy maybe friendship dinner because they had worked together in the past several times and he stole her wallet so she couldn't pay for part of the dinner.

The second story is a more forward move by PBY. She stole his wallet and tricked (much better word, zenh) him to take her out to dinner, which she paid from the money in his wallet.

Either way, LMH looks good. He was a true gentleman.