Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

LMH's foreign schedule on Sports Dong-A news article today;

* After Japan BOF promo LMH will fly to Australia to shoot magazine photos

from Apr. 23, 4 days and 3 nights.

*At the end of Apr. plan to shoot in Singapore and in London.(changeable)

*End of May or early June, BOF promo, will visit Taiwan and China(changeable)

Today LMH will promote Dunkin and attend raising funds for the poor children at Dunkin

from 10 am.

On Apr.19, will have fan sign meeting at Ulsan, Levi Signature.

Australian, Singapore, London , Taiwan, and Chinese fans, you guys can see LMH.

OMG!!~~~ HE PLAN TO SHOOT IN SINGAPORE?? I'LL DEFINITELY FLY THERE!

I hope they settle up the schedule in SG...Azura, i'll come dear!!!~~~ LOL

if he changes the plan, I wish Bali is his next plan!! *pray for my dream comes true!*

Our guy's schedule is so tight..

He will have leg surgery on May. but will visit Tw & China for BOF promo at the end of May/early June @_@

is it enough for him to re-gain his health? poor Mino... T_T

anyway, many thanks for updating LMH's schedule, mirca

MinHo looks good perfect @ Dunkin Donuts Event :)

he really busy eh??... tzk...tzk...tzk.....*

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/e...e7_104213_0.jpg

he wears the same ring in BOF..hehe... :D

Guest sjasmine

WOW..he's coming to AUSTRALIA?? Where? PLEASE LET IT BE SYDNEY!!!!!! OH PULEEAASE.....

(now gotta think of a way to ditch the boyfriend for a day or two...LOL) oh I'm getting excited...i'll have to brush up on the little korean I know....OPPA - saranghe!!! Although at my age it should be more dongseng than oppa...=(

Guest poohx2

Anyone know his flight schedule?? From which airport? Kimpo or Incheon??? My fd is there, but she don't know the schedule......

Many thankssssssssssssssssssssssss

Guest lovefairy

OMG!!~~~ HE PLAN TO SHOOT IN SINGAPORE?? I'LL DEFINITELY FLY THERE!

I hope they settle up the schedule in SG...Azura, i'll come dear!!!~~~ LOL

if he changes the plan, I wish Bali is his next plan!! *pray for my dream comes true!*

Oh why Bali? Hahahhah.. Jakarta please... even I'm not sure I can see him even he's in Jakarta.

At least I can watch him in my local TV. Lol

But Bali would be a great place for Mino to visit.

Ohh I envy the lucky fans who could greet him and have handshake with him, huhuhuhuhu...

Guest ml_87

i think the he wont go to london for the photoshoot, right? he'll go to australia instead. wonder when he will visit England? i will be there in September. hope to stalk him all day :D

200904141.jpg

wow :w00t: :w00t:

tn12396777021833686820.jpg

cre: KST

Guest Allison

^ I love the first picture <3

Minho's face seems to be clearing up, aha.

& It's refreshing to know he's still doing well.

Thanks for sharing, everybody :)

Guest sjasmine

I just checked my calendar...working 23rd, 24th buy I sooooo hope he pops into sydney sat 25th/26th!!!!! No WORK FOR ME those days..........thank goodness for the public holiday...ANZAC DAY - god bless those soldiers!!! If anyone knows the exact schedule in sydney...please let me know and I will try to reward with lots of stalkerish piccies... =) thanking in advance

Guest Azura

i think the he wont go to london for the photoshoot, right? he'll go to australia instead. wonder when he will visit England? i will be there in September. hope to stalk him all day :D

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4083/200904141.jpg

wow :w00t: :w00t:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8016/tn12...21833686820.jpg

cre: KST

Read somewhere that they have changed the destination to Australia.

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

sorry to interrupt....but i saw someone posted that minHo will come to singap0re end of this month..is it c0nfirm???

Guest Azura

sorry to interrupt....but i saw someone posted that minHo will come to singap0re end of this month..is it c0nfirm???

It's not confirmed.

*At the end of Apr. plan to shoot in Singapore and in London.(changeable)

Guest chiara

He indeed will has become hallyu star

congratulations for the fans whose country will have his visit.

please make sure you stalk him and provide us with lots of goodies (pics, fancams, stories, etc).

I only have one favor, please please please don't watermark your pics on his face. I don't care you put you super duper huge name on his body, but not on his face like this, lol.

2009041411102160879_1.jpg

bfd33d4be8ef79874c81e5462357a526.jpg

anyway, he's in today YTN Star News: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkY0WlRhhao

it's kinda old actually, he's filming the Dunkin Ad. Love the very last part :D

credit: as labeled

please do not hotlink

love the first pix...LMH's very photogenic....every pix looks so good even when only shown his back :P....that white outfit in Thailand

20090414_1239678479.jpg

crd:jazzholic

Lee Min Ho serves coffee

Found a short interview with YTN star, so here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkY0WlRhhao

“Where is Gu Jun Pyo?” Romantic Guy Lee Min Ho CF Shooting

A man who likes coffee. And this guy likes to eat sweet donuts as well!

[interview with 이민호]

Lee Min Ho: “Hi YTN Star viewers! Pleasure to meet you.”

Lee Min Ho had to postpone his Gu Jun Pyo’s charming to hand over fans some coffee and donuts. The studio shooting held in Namyangju, Gyeonggi Province, where he shoots his Dunkin’ Donuts CF, showing off his powerful and cool image with a different hairstyle.

Q) Do you like your hairstyle today…?

A) “Many people come to think of Gu Jun Pyo when they see the perm hair, but since now I’m just Lee Min Ho, I thought to give it a nice change. This is actually my original look/style.”

There are some donuts and coffee in front of Lee Min Ho, which he was eating before doing the interview.

“Are you eating the bread?”

Q) Are you hungry…?

A) “Yes. I’m hungry… I haven’t ate lunch yet. I want to eat…”

Luckily, we’re able to capture Lee Min Ho enjoying his foods. All captured by the camera. Lee Min Ho’s focus for today’s ad shooting was to promote its coffee. Lee Min Ho, too, appears to enjoy his coffee a lot.

Q) How much do you drink during the shoot…?

A) “I drink maybe 4? or 5 cups? I think.”

Q) Do you usually like to drink coffee?

A) “Yes. I like coffee.”

Q) Do you usually eat something while drinking coffee?

A) “Yeah, like now…”

Q) “Vending machine coffee?”

A) “Ha, ha, ha…. vending machine.. my blood isn’t made out of coffee. Occasionally I do drink from vending machine coffee when I do a lot of outdoor shooting.”

Q) For the ad shoot today, what is the most difficult scene?

A) “The hard one to do is when they ask me to dance. I had taken 8 scenes, but there’s a total of 13 scenes, with 13 different clothes. Since I have to do it alone, it seems harder…”

Q) You just have to keep on dancing, isn’t it?

A) “No. I can’t dance. I just learn what I have to do. But since I’m doing it along, I can’t be as free as I want to be.”

With the awkward gestures, but still following the rhythm, Lee Min Ho’s fans seem to think that he can at least dance a little.

Q) What kind of character do you want to play next?

A) “Actually I haven’t thought about that yet. Because there’s still so much to do on my schedule, there isn’t a lot of time to think about that. Obviously, there’s a reason why a certain character exists, regardless of the genre, so I’d think why not try it?”

Q) For the next project, they expect more of you?

A) “I expected that, because of it, the more I have to try harder. For my next project, I would have to make it even a better one, and for this I feel like I have a lot of responsibility to carry.”

Just like the donuts ads, Lee Min Ho shows his variety of image, in the future, he’s expected to show the different image of him as an actor.

On April 14 at 10am, Lee Min Ho attended the Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Free Day event at Seocho-dong, Gangnam - Seoul, the pre-event day. The real event will start on April 15 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Dunkin’ Donuts sponsors to help raise some funds to help poor children in Asia.

cred: popseoul

Lee Min-ho is a superstar in Thailand?

By the looks of it, the answer is yes.

Rising star, Lee Min-ho recently visited Thailand on the 9th for a cosmetic advertisement photo shoot and ended up holding a surprise press conference in Bangkok. Not only that, on the 12th, the evening he was leaving back to Korea, the hot commodity had another press conference at the ‘Korea National Tourism Organization’ (KNTO) branch in Thailand.

According to a representitive of KNTO, despite the 12th being a national holiday in Thailand, reporters insisted that they be given the opportunity for an interview with the “Boys over Flowers” star. Although the press conference was a spur of the moment ordeal, more than 40 newspaper and broadcasting company reporter came to the conference.

Hit drama, “Boys over Flowers”, hasn’t even aired in Thailand but luckily through sites such as ‘YouTube’, Lee Min-Ho is AGAIN, able to feel the power of “The boys of flower effect”.

Guest Jesw_21

Hi Hi sorry to ask this again.

i saw a notice about LMH's official site asking fans to think of a name for the official fanclub.

do anyone know what contents sequence(in order) to email to them. I'm still very bad in korean, cant really understand frm the official notice,

공모기간: 2009년 4월 1일 (수) 오전 10:00 ~ 4월 14일 (화) 오후 5:00까지

공모방법: starhaus09@hanmail.net ( E-mail 접수 )

참여방법: E-mail 을 통해서만 접수받으며, 작성은 다음 형태를 꼭 지켜주시기 바랍니다.

# 메일 제목: [팬클럽 명칭공모 / (팬클럽명칭 예: 민호랑)] -Mail title

# 메일 내용 - Mail contents

1. 성명

2. 생년월일

3. 연락처

4. 팬클럽명칭

pls help!

thks,

Jess

Guest Azura

Hi Hi sorry to ask this again.

i saw a notice about LMH's official site asking fans to think of a name for the official fanclub.

do anyone know what contents sequence(in order) to email to them. I'm still very bad in korean, cant really understand frm the official notice,

공모기간: 2009년 4월 1일 (수) 오전 10:00 ~ 4월 14일 (화) 오후 5:00까지

공모방법: starhaus09@hanmail.net ( E-mail 접수 )

참여방법: E-mail 을 통해서만 접수받으며, 작성은 다음 형태를 꼭 지켜주시기 바랍니다.

# 메일 제목: [팬클럽 명칭공모 / (팬클럽명칭 예: 민호랑)] -Mail title

# 메일 내용 - Mail contents

1. 성명

2. 생년월일

3. 연락처

4. 팬클럽명칭

pls help!

thks,

Jess

Jessica, submission dateline is today at 5pm Korea local time.