Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest bee97

Schedule of Lee Min Ho in Thailand

9th,Apirl 2009 - 13.05 pm Lee Min Ho Arrives to Thailand by TG 659

10th,Apirl 2009 - 16.30 pm Meet & greet Cocktail Party at Veranda Resort and Spa Hua Hin:Cha-Am

- 17.00 pm Recording interview with Z Zone by Chanel 7 [TV in Thailand]

- 18.00-18.30 pm Lee Min Ho take a photo with fanclub [100 persons]

12 Apirl 2009 - Lee Min Ho daparture from Thailand by OZ-744

Guest crystalleeminhsia

thanks for the Thai fans

for the Minho visit updates.

I hope he enjoys his trip there and feel the love from his Thai fans

Thank you so much.....any idea about the address??

Guest Puchin

I know people have been asking about this, but who is the mysterious male singer of the English version of the song? I have Min Ho's digital single, but where on earth can I find the mp3/wma/anything of the English version?? Please if anyone has the mp3 or info I would be SO SO greatful!!!! Awesome MV, btw :) <3

Guest crystalleeminhsia

puahahaha... you guys are so funny!!! ^_________^

shamien7, let me accompany you to hunt JK down... :ph34r:

hagumi_hanamoto, make sure that all of LMh's lovers here get 1 of his clone!! :lol:

He totally made us crazy for him!!~ seriously!!~~~ :ph34r:

yon,

thanks for the good news!! gonna looking for the download link of the episode!! :D

you could register thru KBS World.

the ID account also can be used at KBS.co.kr ^_^

but if you wanna post comments on 'some of BOF boards', you need to send an email a copy of your ID/passport to the administrator of KBS.co.kr

tell them that you want to post some comments on BOF boards.

and the next day you'll get their feedback, and give you your new ID account.

it worked for me & freely posting comments on BOF boards, in English lahh....hehehe....:)

haven't watch it yet, but in progress for downloading this drama... :rolleyes:

i think uri Minho really can swim now. :)

it was his childhood told us he was afraid of deep water. correct me if i'm wrong :rolleyes:

on episode 17, last night. :)

Hello, how can i watch secret campus online?? Can u please give me the link??Thanks

Guest stalkingfraud

i am totally taken by mino; i keep checking this blasted site every 5 minutes that i hardly got anything done at work. i love the digital single but even the few english words that were mentioned in there he pronounced it really well :)

hahahah same here!!

ever since BOF, i've been into minho -_-;;

now that his digital single came out, its like AHHH.

for the ones that provided the lyrics, THANK YOU! (:

thank you for the pictures too!

Guest EnVogue

ii alrdy wrote that at the lyric thread of his soong

but lee min ho became my idol yesterday haha

MINHO FIGHTING!

Guest stalkingfraud

Looking at the pictures of Minho in the airport again, he looks like some HUGE Hallyu star X)

He looks so professional ahahah

Well hope Minho has fun in Thailand!

One day, he should come to America. *cough cough Los Angeles*

Hm, and I DO want to know what people (not exactly fans), think of Minho's song.

Guest sweet_maple

Looking at the pictures of Minho in the airport again, he looks like some HUGE Hallyu star X)

He looks so professional ahahah

Well hope Minho has fun in Thailand!

One day, he should come to America. *cough cough Los Angeles*

Hm, and I DO want to know what people (not exactly fans), think of Minho's song.

Still "a drunken night" with Min Ho :sweatingbullets: Well, what I've read on some comments on YOUTUBE. Some one , I thought not his fans , they said err "not good enough to be a singer but why don't he be an actor, WHAT A WASTE " :lol: :lol: I laughed like hell, gosh he is an actor but that man thought he was a singer. BUt I think his voice isn't bad ,not extremely good enough to be a professor singer but it is great when an actor sings. B) Hahaha I judge his voice now by listening not watching CF right now, cuz If I watch and listen both at the same time, I'm swear in the feet of god, I just say only one word that you may be tired of listening "PERFECT"!!! :D

I have this really funny idea. We all know that he's a bad boy in this cf, because in the end he dropped her. Now, I was just wondering if anyone here knows how long his contract is with Cass? Because the cf obviously has a story, and I was thinking, maybe, if his contract with Cass is long enough, that the story continues. I mean, the character, being a bad boy, would go out and flirt with lots of girls.

(and here comes the part where we can all fantasize him being paired with our fave actresses) As a MinSun fan, I could think, that GHS would 'change' our bad boy to become a nicer guy because of her, but still in the end, enjoy Cass. lol. Now I just hope that Hye Sun would sign up for a beer cf. But hey, I can get my hopes up. Do you guys get what I'm saying? So, we might see a lot of Cass cfs with our bad boy Min Ho until he meets a girl who would change him. Ha. I watch too many dramas. Me and my crazy imagination. I'm just happy seeing Min Ho being bad.

--------------

V stalkingfraud, I completely agree. As an actor (or should I say, a rising actor), he should be more versatile, expanding his horizons and to gain more experience because Lee Min Ho CAN'T be Goo Jun Pyo forever. Sure, we all love him in BoF, but as an actor, he obviously doesn't want to be known only as Jun Pyo. I really hope some fans would understand this, especially in Korea. And him singing in this cf? Not a problem for me. That's what most actors do (especially if they have the talent), right?

Rgal, thanks for converting the song to mp3 format!

i took a look ard some k-ent sites and so far, there's been neg reaction to the CF but quite positive views on his singing. well i think some didnt understand the CF but for fans like us, we are just happy to see a smokin' hot Minho.

Good to hear positive reviews on his singing but negative reaction to the cf? LOL! I guess fans are just focusing on Minho but if I look at the cf objectively, yeah… I also do not understand what message the company is trying to convene to viewers…

Am a bit confused here. The digital single is an actual CD that will be sold in music stores or is it just a pay-per-download kind of release?

Arrgh, it’s long weekend over here. It is possible to fly to Thailand! But still have work on Good Friday. Anyway, hope he has some good rest over the weekend. Let us see a less tired face when F4 and GHS go to Japan next week!

I'm so addicted to his song Extreme, I keep singing it in my head but I don't even know the lyrics and understand Korean either.

The melody of the song, the upbeat tempo and the lyrics is really catchy.

We waited weeks or even a month for his Cass Beer cf, and all I have to say is that it was more than satisfying. For me, it sort of compensated for the crappy ending of BoF.

I have a question, sorry if its been asked before but is the Cass Beer CF, going to be like a mini series? I hope so because the ending is a bit :blink:, Jessica was like "wtf?!" because MinHo X-ed her.

Guest stalkingfraud

Still "a drunken night" with Min Ho Well, what I've read on some comments on YOUTUBE. Some one , I thought not his fans , they said err "not good enough to be a singer but why don't he be an actor, WHAT A WASTE " I laughed like hell, gosh he is an actor but that man thought he was a singer. BUt I think his voice isn't bad ,not extremely good enough to be a professor singer but it is great when an actor sings. Hahaha I judge his voice now by listening not watching CF right now, cuz If I watch and listen both at the same time, I'm swear in the feet of god, I just say only one word that you may be tired of listening "PERFECT"!!!

Yeah I was looking at like Mnet, Cyworld..etc and reading the comments. Some of them were like REALLY negative. I guess I understand but I mean, they just don't understand he's not going to debut as a singer! Give the guy a break! You know? Hahaha.

I agree with you. I mean, he doesn't have the BEST voice, but he's an actor..not a singer. Like Hyunjoong..he wasn't so GOOD at acting..he's a singer.

In MY opinion, I like the song and the video :P

I also think so many people are used to seeing Minho as Joonpyo. I LOVED Joonpyo ..his character and all but soooner or later he has to be different. Show a different side of him. I wish people would just understand :mellow:

Guest webby

Being as objective as possible, i'd say i like the cass mv. I think the version with minho singing sounds much better than the english version. His voice and the song really fits the CF. But I wouldn't like the song as much if I were not watching the video. But all in all, i'm pleasantly surprised by the change in image and the whole production. Looks good although i prob wasn't prepared for such a seductive image. But i'm liking the abrupt change anyway.

Vivian, thanks for the Etude Shop.

where is it ???? don't say it's in Myeongdong area.

oohh..yes it is!! :w00t:

They still have Jang Geunsuk & Go Ara poster at the leftside corner.. :lol:

i doubt it's myeongdong area.....

and if anyone of you wants to get the 5 folders, don't go myeongdong area either...most shops do not have anymore left...some left 1-2designs only and another shop raised the 5000won 1folder criteria to 10,000-20,000won.... (i was so pissed off when another the salesgirl told me it's 5,000won 1 folder but the male boss raised it to 10-20k won)..

i went to another area(not myeongdong) and they have all the 5 folders(5000won get 1 folder) and i bought enough to get another set of 5 folders for my friend.... :)

----------------------------------------------------------

and yes, i saw Min Ho yesterday at incheon airport.... his manager/assistant was a nice person...as long as you don't do anything to MH, he allowed you to take pic of MH.... And MH's leg is really skinny(omg...i'm so ashamed now...kekeke... my leg is alot fatter than his...haha :lol::lol: )....and when he smiled, the dimple on his face makes him so cute and charming....!!!!

i have taken 2-3 photos of him and video(but i dont think it will turn out nice, i'm worried it will be blur).... will only be able to post and upload next weekend(18th-19th apr).....

and i went to namsan seoul tower and took the cable car yesterday night.... Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jan Di names are still intact..!!! though Goo Joon Pyo's name seems to be fading a little...maybe some fans keep on touching the wall of the cable car...kekeke... Took pic too...will upload next weekend as well...

if anyone of you wish to take the same cable car twice(the one with GJP & GJD name)...this is the way.... from cable car station, you have to take the train on the right side.... then from namsan seoul tower, you have to take the train from the left side... When we went up to the namsan seoul tower, we took the one on the right... but when we went down from namsan seoul tower, we took the one from the right side too... and it was not the same one.

Guest marloupat

can someone tell me where can i find the english version of the song Extreme....i only find the version of lee min ho....what about the english version??

Guest stalkingfraud

V stalkingfraud, I completely agree. As an actor (or should I say, a rising actor), he should be more versatile, expanding his horizons and to gain more experience because Lee Min Ho CAN'T be Goo Jun Pyo forever. Sure, we all love him in BoF, but as an actor, he obviously doesn't want to be known only as Jun Pyo. I really hope some fans would understand this, especially in Korea. And him singing in this cf? Not a problem for me. That's what most actors do (especially if they have the talent), right?

Exactly!! I also wish because of all the negative comments, Minho won't get affected... like I hope he doesn't think about like NEVER singing again X) Even though we know he has a positive attitude and he probably won't do that...but you know.. it can happen. Hahaha.

I guess we shouldn't like WORRY TOO much about it. If we like, that's all it matters ;)

can someone tell me where can i find the english version of the song Extreme....i only find the version of lee min ho....what about the english version??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq7rkEzI8wE

here :)

Guest chiara

Random Pictures

Dunkin Donut

2znsnci.jpg

90394z.jpg

BOF Filming

sfdkhx.jpg

Levis Signature

307nr81.jpg

4h9v87.jpg