Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mirca

[

today Mino flies to Thailand, what time will he arrive in BKK?

somebody knows where will he stay? what hotel?

and his schedule in Thailand? Thanks! :huh:

Guest platooz

he will stay at VERANDA RESORT AND SPA ,HUA HIN /CHA-AM in Thailand.....^___^

http://www.verandaresortandspa.com/

there's very beautiful

and...maybe have a little meet & greet with thai fans...but i can't confirm it..--"

Thank you for your generosity i will enjoy it now more since i an understand it hahaha! Will wait for the next 7 episodes to come! At least after BOF i can now look forward for your updates with this series~ YEHEYYY! I miss them! GO JUN PYOOOOOO!

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

omo girls...thnx for all ur inFos....i wish i can b in thaiLand nowww....maymay chan...yeah..i'll work harder to clone MINHO...bwahahhahahah

Guest minhosarang

Anyone,know about LMH rumour with personel davichi?its true or not?

My friend ask to me about the rumour.

I am currently uploading Lee Min Ho's Drama Mackerel Run with English Sub, uploaded now :

[Eng Sub]M@ckerel Run Ep 1 - 1/4

[Eng Sub]M@ckerel Run Ep 1 - 2/4

The rest part of Episode 1 in uploading process.

Thank you so much!

I've been dying to watch this with subs.

We can really see that MinHo's acting improved in BoF as compared to this teen drama.

my_littlefish & platooz, thank you so much for the info..^^

it's really a beautiful resort......... :)

LMH will fly to Thai tomorrow according to his management Staus.

oh, today 8 or tomorrow 9 april? coz it's already 4.50pm on 8th April, at my time now... :huh:

minhosarang, Mino and Davinchi KMK are best friend, they said like brother and sister.. ^^

minhosarang, Yes, just to add my 2 cents to what maymay already pointed out. Davinchi KMK recently (few days ago) clarified during a TV game show in Korea, that Minho and her have been friends with each other before they both debuted. They are not romantically involved. ALthough they talk on the phone recently, they cannot make plan to meet up due to the busy schedules. :) So they are probably just really good friends, but who knows if they dated in the past or will date in the future.

Guest ml_87

minhosarang, Yes, just to add my 2 cents to what maymay already pointed out. Davinchi KMK recently (few days ago) clarified during a TV game show in Korea, that Minho and her have been friends with each other before they both debuted. They are not romantically involved. ALthough they talk on the phone recently, they cannot make plan to meet up due to the busy schedules. :) So they are probably just really good friends, but who knows if they dated in the past or will date in the future.

watching the karaoke video, i see the bro-ss relationship between them :lol: i'm guess at this time, Mino doesnt have a gf. he looks comfortable with many actresses! :D

his friends say that he's very faithful guy! how lucky a girl is to have a bf like that! :rolleyes:

Guest 0529x

Here are more f4 wallpapers I made earlier! xD Open to the public for two days! : ]

wallnews.png

Get all here ~

I am compiling last week's pictures now : D~!

Guest ericmania

Schedule of Lee Min Ho in Thailand

9th,Apirl 2009 - 13.05 pm Lee Min Ho Arrives to Thailand by TG 659

10th,Apirl 2009 - 16.30 pm Meet & greet Cocktail Party at Veranda Resort and Spa Hua Hin:Cha-Am

- 17.00 pm Recording interview with Z Zone by Chanel 7 [TV in Thailand]

- 18.00-18.30 pm Lee Min Ho take a photo with fanclub [100 persons]

12 Apirl 2009 - Lee Min Ho daparture from Thailand by OZ-744

Guest Jesw_21

Hi Pluie,

Million thanks for sharing the above links! omo i didnt know that LMH was the main lead in the drama. but he really has the comical side of him..

puhahaha i was already laughing when he 'appeared' in the stadium + his fantasies/dreams...wahaha.

cute boy i LIKE him! keke

Hi Ericmania,

thks for the LMH schedule info. i'm soooooooooo envious of the 100fans who will get to see him up close and personal!

hey gals ,take tons of pics and vids to share@!

Guest ericmania

Hahaha we have the same taste. Take tons of pixs Toy!!!!! If only i wasnt gg to tw.. tink i would have flown over... sigh..

555.Sure,I will attend meet and greet on 10th,Apirl.wow.so exciting.