Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

thanks so much ...like sleeping angel. I like that pic of him in shades too...so sexy!

yeas, agree with u. sexie and very manly. when Mino looks cold (i mean doesnt smile) he's very manly. but when he smiles, i find him somewhat a playboy :D but at the same time pure :lol: he has various facial expressions :rolleyes:

^kje_chocolate, LOL. Those are really nice side views of Min Ho.. He mentions a lot that he likes his left side more right?? :lol: Both sides look gorgeous to me.. :rolleyes: Also, thank you for the photos of our sleeping Prince Min Ho. They're adorable.. and he looks so peaceful.*

And i can't wait to see Casse Beer CF teaser.^^ It sounds.. hot.xD

vi, thanks a lot for sharing our sleeping mino's pics.<3 im on vacation rite now and 3 days w/o mino make me feel still so lonely o_@ *heck i'm on vacation!! lol*

1 week more for BOF syndrome, and i still dunno what am i goin to do without it, but im eager to wait for mino's next projects: London photoshoot and Japan promo.^^

and also can't wait for June coming :)

anyway, i have to go:(

oh. ONE MORE. Iv read Rebby's warning.

PLEASE OBEY THE RULES, GIRLS!!! THANK YOU!!

Guest ml_87

Brokore pix are amazing but i myself like the side views from DAVE of ss Vi more. in all the pix, Mino looks handsome and manly. in my opinion,in BOF, he's the most handsome when he looks sad :D and the pix his eyes look smiling, i guess, it;s from episode 3. he looks at JD wearing bella dress :D

Guest darling138

I would just like to ask. Is BBF Minho's first acting stint? If it is, he's really good for a first-timer!

No, it isn't his first time acting. He's been in a few dramas and one or two movies. But he played very small roles. U can find his works @ www.mysoju.com. Goo Junpyo is his very first leading role and he's been doing a very good job, has he not?!:)

No, it isn't his first time acting. He's been in a few dramas and one or two movies. But he played very small roles. U can find his works @ www.mysoju.com. Goo Junpyo is his very first leading role and he's been doing a very good job, has he not?!:)

Very good indeed for his first major role. He's a much better actor than those who've been in the biz longer. I can't wait for his next project.

Guest webby

jessica gomez looks really alluring in that CF. I couldn't tell it is mino by the backview though we all know it's him. Thanks for posting the link. i'm awaiting the smoky eye make up from him... couldn't imagine what it would be like since i can only imagine it on someone like lee junki or top. Somehow that backview is confusing me and i'm starting to picture minho as tamaki hiroshi.... blrrrr..

actually BOF is not minho's first lead role, since he was also playing the lead in Mackerel Run. But this is the first role shooting him to stardom.

Guest darling138

^mackerel run is a drama too? compared to other stars who've been acting for so many years, minho takes the cake--he's very good at acting with his eyes!

i don't think mackerel run is a drama. It was a teenager/ high school students tv show. It's like i-Carly or Save by the Bell...

jessica gomez looks really alluring in that CF. I couldn't tell it is mino by the backview though we all know it's him. Thanks for posting the link. i'm awaiting the smoky eye make up from him... couldn't imagine what it would be like since i can only imagine it on someone like lee junki or top. Somehow that backview is confusing me and i'm starting to picture minho as tamaki hiroshi.... blrrrr.. actually BOF is not minho's first lead role, since he was also playing the lead in Mackerel Run. But this is the first role shooting him to stardom.

OMMMIIGGOSSH!! you're soo right 'webby'. LMH's back view/hairstyle totally resembles that of the ever gorgeous/talented Tamaki Hiroshi. I'm speechless from the sexiness display of Jessica and the KISS on our hunk. Actually, more like very very very jealous. I'll try to get over IT. haha =)

btw: I'm gonna really really try to understand how the cf relates to alcohol. :unsure:

Thanks ml 87 and LMH lovers for all the great photos and links.