Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest Schneewitchen

he really deserves the award, because he is really a good and natural actor

I just noticed aside from Lee MinHo, his friends, or people he's worked with several times have also been enjoying a new-found fame; Park Bo Young, Moon ChaeWon and even Davichi's Kang MinKyung.

It really saddens me when people say that it was an overnight fame, but for MinHo as well as

the first two girls I've mentioned, they've been in this business for quite some time and it's only now that they're being recognized.

Anyway, I'm glad that they can all celebrate together.

%7Boption%7Djiazhi.jpg[/

Park Bo Young and our Min Ho wear the same ring in Baeksang Awards :mellow:

I actually noticed that too!!!

I was looking through some Park Bo Young pictures from another website and noticed the ring she was wearing, then I remembered that someone posted the exact same ring here in the Lee MinHo thread and even pointed out that it was Chanel.

They're even wearing it on the same finger. What's up with lee MinHo and these 90ers (Minkyung and Bo Young)?

I don't wanna over analyze it though, probably( most likely) just pure coincidence.

Hi^^ to all Minho lovers here..=)

I really like his character in BOF as Goo Jun Pyo..*_* he rawks the curly hair....

and Congrats to him for winning the Newcomer Award...he deserve it..^^

i hope what i'm about to ask is not offending but does he smokes?

My curiosity really itches...><...i do love him as much as you all do...=)

I actually noticed that too!!!

I was looking through some Park Bo Young pictures from another website and noticed the ring she was wearing, then I remembered that someone posted the exact same ring here in the Lee MinHo thread and even pointed out that it was Chanel.

They're even wearing it on the same finger. What's up with lee MinHo and these 90ers (Minkyung and Bo Young)?

I don't wanna over analyze it though, probably( most likely) just pure coincidence.

no, they're different. i notice that Bummie and Woobin wore the ring in the same finger. so F3 , but not JH :tongue2:

and ss Vi, why u make them misunderstand. oa oa. our KST is now crazy about this. it's enough to me, pls ^^

i like mino and HS more :rolleyes:

no, they're different. i notice that Bummie and Woobin wore the ring in the same finger. so F3 , but not JH :tongue2:

and ss Vi, why u make them misunderstand. oa oa. our KST is now crazy about this. it's enough to me, pls ^^

i like mino and HS more :rolleyes:

Actually, KimBum and KimJoon are wearing different rings, so I don't really understand what you mean by "wore the ring in the same finger" because that's not really significant where they wore their rings. It's personal style.

You can check out what they wore here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...18&st=16120

Totally different ring.

Actually, again, yes, MinHo and Park Bo Young are wearing the same ring( if my eyesight serves me right).

Nobody is blowing it into a huge controversy. It's all in good humor (???)

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv259/c..._1235746120.jpg

credit to neuse

I'd like to believe that we're all mature fans here so nobody is trying to make anyone misunderstand.

Pictures are just picture and rumors are just rumors.

Wearing the same ring, singing together in a noraebang, taking pictures together, no big deal at all, unless

there are crazy fans out there who make a big deal out of every single thing.

Can't believe I have 3 posts in a single page. I hope my posts aren't considered a spam(??) and won't get a warning for this. yikes!

Guest minmook

Hi^^ to all Minho lovers here..=)

I really like his character in BOF as Goo Jun Pyo..*_* he rawks the curly hair....

and Congrats to him for winning the Newcomer Award...he deserve it..^^

i hope what i'm about to ask is not offending but does he smokes?

My curiosity really itches...><...i do love him as much as you all do...=)

he does smoke. it's not surprising really, if you google, you may find pictures of him smoking behind the scenes.

=(

i think it's not a big thing because most korean celebs i <3 smokes as well

it's not good for him.

but he's still so cute!

Guest polaris

Actually, KimBum and KimJoon are wearing different rings, so I don't really understand what you mean by "wore the ring in the same finger" because that's not really significant where they wore their rings. It's personal style.

You can check out what they wore here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...18&st=16120

Totally different ring.

Actually, again, yes, MinHo and Park Bo Young are wearing the same ring( if my eyesight serves me right).

I'd like to believe that we're all mature fans here so nobody is trying to make anyone misunderstand.

Wearing the same ring, singing together in a noraebang, taking pictures together, no big deal at all, unless

Actually alot of single people (esp single girls) wear ring on their index finger.. and that chanel ring is really nice. Maybe they got it as a present from Chanel... who wouldnt wear it? =)

And I agree that people should chill out about finding pictures and videos of LMH with girls. Alot of guys have friends who are girls.. I dont think it is the right of the fans to criticize or speculate or get jealous if they see LMH with a girl or singing at noraebang with a girl.. I mean some fans are hardcore and want the star to stay eternally single.. which I think is really creepy. I would want him to someday find that special person and get married as well. ya know??

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

^ i'm pretty sure they were bowing to each other haha

and if i'm not wrong they had an interview? i wonder when they will air it^^

sorry i have nothing to share T_T

Guest ml_87

Totally different ring.

he he, i just joked with her, becauz she' my friend :rolleyes: