Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170824 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

64441a2fgy1fiujqusnwuj20u00u00v9.jpg

cr as tagged/ Logo

By the way, according to K-news, Minho was at 3rd place of Global K-Star for Aug. 9 ~ 15 :
http://m.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=470778#_adtep

Because the rules of Weibo Chart had been modified since Aug. 14. The first item (reading - 30 points, total 4 items/total 100 points) was changed to the readings of celebrity's updated Weibo within 30 days. Minho has not and will not update his Weibo during his military. So, he can't got any point of this item. He will not stand at top of Weibo chart any more.

Actually it's not reasonable that any celebrity likes to update his/her Weibo frequently, he/she will get high points, despite he/she is not so popular.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Oh.....CUTE stuffed toy for LMH. Also, thanks for sharing this good news. Despite that he's not at the limelight at the moment still he's at the 3rd place. :tongue:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622:  what are c- Minoz doing while LMH is in MS?  We're doing the drama rewatch so I'm curious what the other clubs are doing.

I think the major activities were working hard for Weibo chart. But now due to the rules changed, no need to keep on working so hard to push Minho to the top place.

As you know, too many fans on Weibo and it's difficult to organize activities for so many people. And because I don't belong to any group of C-Minoz, maybe there are some activities in each small fan group, I really don't know.

Some really old pictures are posting in DC now, heard that K-Minoz were looking back young Minho now.  :)

• Like 7

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minoz China (http://www.minozchina.cn/) was officially established about 2 or 3 months ago.
That's the gift for member. I'm waiting for mine.  :)

gtLmh, ahhh...........thanks for the reply & the link. So, this C-fanclub has just started & new? Is there a membership? How much? Is this good for 1-year?:tongue:What's the benefits of being a member? Are you being issued a membership card?  I'm sure you're given the opportunity of attending LMH's fan meeting, huh?  In RAIN's cloud, we're given priority in admission during the open broadcasts where he's in. (through arrangements with organizers) Sorry, so many questions - just curious & interested to know. :tongue:

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170825 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

64441a2fgy1fivo5ejwe5j20px0wfmyo.jpg

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :tongue:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, ahhh...........thanks for the reply & the link. So, this C-fanclub has just started & new? Is there a membership? How much? Is this good for 1-year?:tongue:What's the benefits of being a member? Are you being issued a membership card?  I'm sure you're given the opportunity of attending LMH's fan meeting, huh?  In RAIN's cloud, we're given priority in admission during the open broadcasts where he's in. (through arrangements with organizers) Sorry, so many questions - just curious & interested to know. :tongue:

Yes, MK (Minoz Korea) and MJ (Minoz Japan) had been run for many years, MC (Minoz China) has just started and new. The first section of attending as member had been closed. There were 2 kind of membership, 1-year and 5-year. I bought 5-year membership around USD 100 (I don't remember the cost of 1-year membership). The membership card will be sent to the member with gift.
And yes, the members will have the priority in admission of events and there are some LMH products sold on website.   

• Like 4

On 8/23/2017 at 11:08 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Fan account in DC :  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=40218&page=10620

My translation is according to rough Chinese translation by 何夕/ 李敏镐吧网宣 

When BOF was shooting in Jeju Island, one fan girl who lived in Jeju Island and knew that they were shooting in the island, so she went to the shooting location, but it’s a little late that the shooting had already been finished and they went to dinner. So she and her friend went to the restaurant also, saw LMH, GHS, LMJ, Director, and other staff sitting together for dinner. And the table next to their table was empty, so they went to the next table for dinner. She was so exciting, and the following are their conversations :

“Are you ……Lee Min Ho…..? “ Although I knew him, but I didn’t know how to begin the conversation.
”Ah ! Yeah
^^ An-nyeonghasaeyo^^ “ Minho said kindly and looked at me with his particular smiling eyes. I didn’t know what to say after that.
”Do you live here ?” AhAhhhhhhhhh, I was soooo exciting that I couldn’t say any word, just nodded my head.
Minho : “Really ? It’s so nice to live in such a good place.” And he laughed.
I have not been proud of living in this island since I was born
ㅠㅠ.

Then Minho ate his dinner again.
It’s so funny that my friend liked GHS very much. So she followed Jandi’s fashion style and her hair style was same as Jandi’s.
Minho said and laughed
ㅋㅋㅋ: “You look like Jandi !” after he saw my friend.
I answered him : “Because she followed her.”
GHS (sitting next to Minho) heard that and said “Unh ? “ and looked at me.

Minho told her : “This chingu said she was following nuna (Minho called GHS nuna), but this chingu is more beautiful.” He laughed with his spoon in his mouth and bit by his teeth.

All were laughing, too cute.
GHS pretended she was angry and glared at him : “What ?”
I thought she would say something, but she didn’t, ate her dinner again.   

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this fan account. She was so lucky to see LMH up close & personal. Jeju Island is a popular vacation spot even for Koreans and many Japanese. It's Korea’s largest island.  It has a humid climate, warmer than that of the rest of Korea.  He calls her "noona" because she's older than him. :tongue: LMH is so funny -

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, MK (Minoz Korea) and MJ (Minoz Japan) had been run for many years, MC (Minoz China) has just started and new. The first section of attending as member had been closed. There were 2 kind of membership, 1-year and 5-year. I bought 5-year membership around USD 100 (I don't remember the cost of 1-year membership). The membership card will be sent to the member with gift.
And yes, the members will have the priority in admission of events and there are some LMH products sold on website.   

gtLmh, thanks for the reply. Ahhh..............so, that's why you're waiting for your card + the gift. I hope you could get to receive them soon. I wonder if you're not a member you can't buy the products.....only exclusive for members? Lucky you, girl - you're in a fandom of C-Minoz. :tongue:

• Like 2

Legend of the Blue Sea will be rerun on ABS-CBN primetime from Sept. 4.  :)

Kapamilyanovelas (official) FB updated :

He's back! Lee Min Ho will be on Primetime bilang Andrei

Legend of the Blue Sea On Primetime Bida, ngayong September 4 na

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

gtLmh, ye, it's back! I'm happy that his drama is doing fine.  Congratulations to the cast of “LOTBS" most especially to my bias, LMH! In this drama he always has a great scene.  I have high expectations on him since I know he works even harder here. He's always dedicated to his craft. :tongue:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Finally! During the first local airing of LOTBS months ago, his fans were actually disappointed because the tv network gave it the afternoon timeslot, instead of the prime timeslot in the evening, where more people would be able to watch it. Before its airing then, the fans even made a petition to move it to the prime timeslot, citing the reason that LMH is the King of Korean/Asian Dramas. Unfortunately, it still aired during the afternoons. But finally, I guess the tv network listened, so they are re-airing it on a prime timeslot. Hooray! :D

• Like 8

The 5 Best Lee Min Ho Koreanovelas We Want To Watch Over And Over Again

We’ll never tire of seeing him on screen

It was 2003 when Lee Min Ho first appeared on the small screen, but it wasn’t until recently that he really broke through to international stardom. His face is everywhere—and we’re not one to complain. Fortunately, his body of work is well within reach and we can enjoy them to our heart’s content.

LeeMinHo-min.jpg

Boys Over Flowers (2009)

In Boys Over Flowers, Lee plays the arrogant Gu Jun Pyo of the prestigious Shinhwa High School. He endlessly pranks newcomer Geum Jan Di (Ku Hye-sun), who is on scholarship and generally dislikes her privileged schoolmates. Jun Pyo eventually starts to fall in love with Jan Di, who has feelings for his friend, Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun-Joong).

City Hunter (2011)

For more action-packed scenes, Lee plays Lee Yoon-Sung, an IT Engineer who works for the Blue House of the national Communication Network Team. While there, he meets Kim Na-Na (Park Min-Young), who works as a body guard. The two begin to fall for each other despite warnings that Yoon-Sung should not fall in love.

Faith (2012)

Lee plays the role of General Choi Young, who is tasked to enter Heaven’s Gate in the hope of finding Heaven’s Doctor, who his king believes can save his wife from a fatal injury. Choi Young goes through the portal and comes back with a modern-day doctor, Yoo Eun-soo (Kim Hee-sun), who manages to save the queen. After some time, the two fall in love. However, some more time passes and Eun-soo must travel back to her time in order to gather medical supplies and save Choi Young’s life. When she re-enters the portal, she steps into a world 100 years before her lover’s time.

The Heirs (2013)

Exiled to the United States by his scheming brother, Lee’s Kim Tan meets Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye) and falls in love with her despite being engaged to Yoo Rachel (Kim Ji-won). Kim Tan is then forced to choose between pursuing his wealthy family’s business and following his heart.

The Legend Of The Blue Sea (2016)

After his parents’ divorce, Lee’s Heo Joon-jae becomes a handsome and clever con-man. He soon falls in love with a mermaid named Shim Cheong (Jun Ji-hyun). The story focuses on rebirth, fate and unrequited love as their story unfolds in parallel to the story of their Joseon era incarnations, town head Kim Dam-ryeong and the mermaid Se-hwa.

If these series don’t satisfy your Lee Min Ho fix, we don’t know what will. Happy watching!

http://go.globe.com.ph/articles/tv-and-movies/2017/august/the-5-best-lee-min-ho-koreanovelas-we-want-to-watch-over-and-over-again.html

• Like 8