Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho at airport looks romantic in pink shirt

fullsizephoto739561.jpg

Lee Min-ho has returned to Korea through the Incheon International Airport on June 27th, after he finished promotional events for his new movie, 'Bounty Hunter's in Chongqing, China.

Lee Min-ho completes the simple airport fashion in the soft and bright pink shirt and a pair of jeans. He is responding with his bright smile to all of his fans who gathered at the exit of the arrival terminal.

Spoiler

fullsizephoto739562.jpgfullsizephoto739563.jpgfullsizephoto739564.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-at-the-airport-looks-romantic-in-pink-shirt-96054.html

• Like 8

14 hours ago, alovebof said:

Lee Min Ho for Bounty Hunters Official Character Movie Poster

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing this official character poster. OMG - he looks so cute & very handsome here. Can't wait for this. :P

Did Lee Min Ho struggle with language barriers for his Chinese movie?

lee-min-ho_1467080372_af_org.jpg

Lee Min Ho shared his struggles with Chinese during the promotional event for his upcoming movie 'Bounty Hunters'.  

The actor was asked about his experiences filming the Chinese movie, and Lee Min Ho answered, "At first I was worried about the unfamiliar environment and the language, but I got used to it once filming started. Communicating with the actors wasn't much different as how it is in Korea, so it wasn't particularly difficult." 

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho's 'Road Show' for new movie 'Bounty Hunter' attracts immense amount of fans

However, Lee Min Ho expressed frustration on using Chinese, and explained, "I wanted to communicate with my fans, so I tried memorizing several lines, but it was so hard. So now I just use Korean." 

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho's new Chinese movie is set to premier on July 1. 

lee-min-ho_1467080653_lm.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 6

it's been a wonderful ride going through all of the updates on our boy so thank you all! this was a grand June <3

it seems that Bounty Hunters will be released in the US on 1st of July so congrats girrrrls xD 

CmFZb3sXEAALSWM.jpg

cr. logo via minoz chile

• Like 9

Lee Min-ho visits Chinese malls, fans go gaga

Ahead of the release of his much-awaited movie “Bounty Hunters,” South Korean actor Lee Min-ho visited Chinese malls to promote the film and received extraordinary response from his fans.

Lee was reported to have visited several malls in China along with director Shin Terra. IBTimes reported that the organizers had to shut the door and send several fans away as the malls reached their full capacities. In pictures published in Soompi, his fans were seen huddled at various levels in a mall. Lee Min-ho interacted with his fans, spoke about “Bounty Hunters” and even engaged in some fun activities.

According to reports, the film’s cast and crew held a special preview in Beijing last week and traveled to Xi’an and Fuzhou provinces on June 23 and 24 as part of the movie promotions.

Soompi reported that a “Bounty Hunters” promotional event in China was recently canceled. Lee Min-ho’s agency said, “When thousands showed up for the ‘Bounty Hunters’ roadshow, local authorities canceled the event for safety reasons. Lee Min-ho’s visits have attracted thousands of fans, but on June 25 in Guangzhou, more fans than usual were in attendance because it was the weekend.”

After the cancellation, Lee Min-ho made arrangements for the event to be replaced with a film screening, and the actor personally made an appearance at the theater to surprise fans.

For those that weren’t able to attend the screening because of limited seating, Lee Min-ho went out of his way to greet fans that were waiting for him in front of his hotel, Soompi reported.

http://atimes.com/2016/06/lifestyle-lee-min-ho-visits-chinese-malls-fans-go-gaga/

• Like 10