Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@gtLmh0622 @zinnia Thank you for the trans.  And thank you, zinnia, for explaining what a "melo" is.  I wish we can see LMH in a melo movie or drama....soon.  By the way, re the quotes---I am also confused.  The only way to remove the "boxes" it seems is to delete the quote entirely.

LMH at BIFAN on K-TV NEWS 

KBS

SBS 

BONUS:  FANVID

all cr goodboySR

• Like 7

Thanks for all the updates.. 

Aside from that I would really love to see Lee Min Ho get casted in Avatar 2, 3 and 4 or maybe just 2 or 3.. Yes I know its a huge hollywood production, but still possible since Lee Min Ho is huge in the asian part of the world and James cameron is a record breaking director who loves to break his own first place record on the box office so would love to see Lee Min Ho casted in that movie and get aside story with love interest and romance.. The movie didn't choice any cast yet but it's any actor/actress dream around the globe to get casted in that project. Its just a personal wish for me, since I'm a big avatar fan:D

Edited by Geolyvseven
  • Like 1

Lee Min-ho suited up for BiFan red carpet

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150717

Sought-after hallyu star Lee Min-ho suited up in black-and-white for the 19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival Thursday. 

Lee matched a classic bowtie with black jacket and ankle-grazing slim slacks. 

The 28-year-old, who was the lead actor for “Gangnam 1970,” was awarded Producer’s Choice, a top honor at BiFan. 

Lee noted this was the first time he had received an award for a movie, and said that he would never forget the moment. 

The festival runs through July 16-26, screening a total of 235 films from 45 nations. 

British comedy film “Moonwalkers” opened the event. 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)
Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

Guest roshinip

I saw this on Weibo, said eight years passed, the three gathered again and all become good actors :     gza_org.gifgza_org.gifgza_org.gif

Here’s another comparison of the three actors:)

11143454_688814501251506_686032588142041

CTO

Minho's new PMZ message. This is my translation below.

Dear PMZers,

Hello. This is Lee Min Ho.

It's been quite a long time to say hello to you.

You have been all along on the road with PMZers, right?

PMZ that Minoz and I participate together.

I hope we will still share good memories and lots of happiness in the coming days.

Promise, Minho, Minoz.

PMZ!

Edited by zinnia
  • Like 8

This deserves a repost applaudir.gif

73de01dbgw1eu5vvdi7xxj20xc1e0dli.jpg

Isn't it pretty, Mino~yah? The first is always the most cherished. 

It hasn't been long since you decided to star in a movie, after pushing it back for a long, long time.  You said it finally felt right, that it was the right time to do it.  Now, you are starting to be acknowledged as a film actor of note.  You must be proud of yourself and your ability to extend your talent and success to the movie world.  

Much as we love to see you in our small screens, we also want to see you take on new challenges and expand your wings and soar to newer, brighter heights.  We your fans hope that all your decisions will continue to make you happy.  And even if you do not succeed, we will still be cheering you on because we know that you always give your best in everything that you do.  

LMH Fighting!!! 

Is Chungmuro's gain now K-dramaland's loss? We certainly hope not.  

73de01dbgw1eu52dn9zwnj215o0rsdls.jpg

In LMH we trust.  good-luck-smiley.gif

• Like 6

Reading this article already makes me dizzy lxhdeyidixiao_org.gif

DRAMAFEVER NEWS

Lee Min Ho has a busy week surfing in CA, attending a movie screening in Japan, filming a commercial in Seoul, and winning the BiFan award

by Nancy Z, Jul 17, 2015

ed18d67b-fd85-4870-8ea0-bf5b0f29dcdc.jpg

Such is the life of a Hallyu superstar, but Lee Min Ho is carrying it off with his typical dashing style. He even looks relaxed as he goes about his busy schedule. Within the past week, he traveled to the United States and Japan and back to his home country, South Korea. He worked, he surfed, he greeted 8,000 fans, and he won an important film award. So when will we see him and Suzy together?

After concluding a photo shoot for Fashion magazine Elle in Los Angeles, Lee Min Ho spent sometime surfing at Huntington Beach on July 10 and posted photos to his Instagram and noted that it's where he filmed Heirs almost 2 years ago. It is amazing to note that the romance drama from late 2013 climbed again to #2 in our most recent Top 10 Most Watched Dramas.

On Saturday, July 11, he arrived in South Korea after a long flight from Los Angeles. A news report almost breathlessly pointed out that his girlfriend, Suzy of Miss A, flew back from Italy after attending Valentino's fashion show in Rome to arrive at the same airport just hours apart from Lee Min Ho's landing.

On Sunday, July 12, he flew to Japan to appear at 2 separate screening events for the movie Gangnam 1970(aka Gangnam Blues) in Yokohama and was greeted by over 8,000 enthusiastic fans. He looked really handsome in summer blue, and he said he will continue to focus on both movies and dramas.

Then on July 15, he was spotted filming a commercial at Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul. Time travel perhaps?

On July 16, He dressed up to the nines to attend the BiFan awards. As previously reported by the media, Lee Min Ho and actress Moon Chae Won were selected for the Producers’ Choice award at the 19th Bucheon International Fantastic (BiFan) Film Festival. He definitely lit up the event, be it on the red carpet, on stage, or simply sitting in the audience.

49fb1de4-c34c-4a9b-a715-0d1517828d01.jpg

Don't you just swoon over him wearing the perfect black suit?

With such a busy schedule, Lee Min Ho should be stressed out. Nope, our perfect man looks perfectly happy and relaxed, handsome as ever.

Congratulations, Lee Min Ho, for winning the BiFan Producers' Choice Award. Stay busy but also stay healthy and happy. We look forward to seeing you in the upcoming Bounty Hunters movie and, hopefully, a new drama.

dramafever.com

• Like 6

Guest roshinip

Let me say "thank you"  to the fans who are making these amazingly beautiful pix of LMH, available to us

This pic is for my chingu who loves LMH dimples^_^

11753692_1163976560296183_80497874521997

11143364_1163976603629512_24206390174252

11222952_1163976653629507_14193483392095

11743001_1163976700296169_39236329752884

10363877_1163976740296165_13321888799387

CTO