Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Pegasus Motion Pictures is recruiting an actor for Bounty Hunters:
http://www.weibo.com/1714244824/Cqag16p24?type=comment#_rnd1436366745934

And it's too funny that lots of Minoz replied that they would like to do anything without payroll, like sweeping the floor,  washing clothes, cooking, maid for LMH, bad guy killed by LMH, teaching LMH Chinese, even dead body.    

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.png

Edited by gtLmh0622
  • Like 4

Hello Minoz Everywhere in the globe,

i'm a proud long-time minoz and i really like and ship Our OPPA all the way,

first, i want to congratulate all people participating in this thread for updating us and giving us info about our oppa,

i just wanted to mention that at onehallyu site there is a lot of haters and anti-fans delievering some nasty comments and jabs towards our lovely oppa and here is the link : http://onehallyu.com/topic/194519-nblee-min-ho-takes-topless-selcas/

i guess some can't stand his popularity or his relationship with suzy but to be this disrespectful and ignorant is way too much.

on the other hand, i hope i can add some content to this awesome thread in the future; BYE

I have looked into it.. it all comes from Netizensbuzz and not the article they translated.. because it has postive comments mostly. Netizenbuzz writters have always been envious of LMH success.. LMH-suzy relationship has public backing as far as I know, but its only NB starting this up..

Thank You Geolyvseven For these information, i guess haters gonna hate anyway.

#LongLiveLeeMinHo

Edited by saidcool93
  • Like 1

Guest Hydrogenic

Woodalchis Minoz dropped a LMH LA entrance FMV..:wub: who unleashed the city hunter in LA airport??

Edited by Hydrogenic

Guest Eation

New Member.. I have been a once in a time lurker not always here but in some months I come by and in other months i don't but i made an account for the first time. would like to add something to this already awesome thread of my bias, and try to be active. I'm interested in his upcoming movie mostly and the hype got to me, so i decided to join. hopefully everybody will be welcomin.

I have seen all of his movies and dramas but don't have some details like you guys do about him as person but hopefully i will get to learn more about him at my time being here. :rolleyes:

Edited by Eation

Guest Eation

I came across some articles while searching for infos about city hunter and it appears that he had a mad car crash and is it that dengerous to do action dramas/movies? 

20110615_accident_minho_3.jpg

thats a bad car crash tho what the hell but I'm glad that he survived, they should pray for a safe filming next time cuz that is life on the edge and don't play with cars badly they say

Edited by Eation

The 8th conference for enhancing trade and investment (again I don't know the exact official term of this government organization) adopted several measures for boosting Korean tourism industry currently depressed from MERS.

Can you guess what one of them is?

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=011&aid=0002709534

To make a TV commercial film for promoting tourism in Korea targeted for the Chinese region.

And according to the article, the model for this CF will be none other than Lee Min Ho.

Congrats Minho~

• Like 6

According to one fan in DC LMH gall, Blu-ray of Gangnam 1970 seems to be a must-have item for Minho fans.

She said a lot of uncut scenes in Blu-ray edited out from the original theater version were the ones showing Jong-Dae's emotions.

What Sun-Hye and Gil-su meant for Jong-Dae. And what Jong-Dae felt when he entered Youngdengpo(meaning the scenes where Jong-Dae became more evil(?) and murderous).

When Gangnam 1970 was on the theater, the major complaints about the movie were that it had too many obscene sex scenes and that it showed way too little about the characters' emotions, only focused the epic.

She said that if the movie had had those scenes explaining Jong-Dae's emotions, audiences would have had more empathy with him.

Nevertheless, she said she understood the director's decision for cutting characters' emotions in order to compact the entire epic in about 140 minutes, because he seemed to want to focus and convey the message about that era.

But as Minho's fan, I can't help feeling sorry about the director's decision anyway. I didn't buy Blu-ray of Gangnam 1970 yet, because I don't have a Blu-ray player. I have second thought about it now. ^^

Most of all, I want to watch those uncut scenes of Jong-Dae. Wow, I miss Minho in acting projects so much.

• Like 9

According to one fan in DC LMH gall, Blu-ray of Gangnam 1970 seems to be a must-have item for Minho fans.

She said a lot of uncut scenes in Blu-ray edited out from the original theater version were the ones showing Jong-Dae's emotions.

What Sun-Hye and Gil-su meant for Jong-Dae. And what Jong-Dae felt when he entered Youngdengpo(meaning the scenes where Jong-Dae became more evil(?) and murderous).

When Gangnam 1970 was on the theater, the major complaints about the movie were that it had too many obscene sex scenes and that it showed way too little about the characters' emotions, only focused the epic.

She said that if the movie had had those scenes explaining Jong-Dae's emotions, audiences would have had more empathy with him.

Nevertheless, she said she understood the director's decision for cutting characters' emotions in order to compact the entire epic in about 140 minutes, because he seemed to want to focus and convey the message about that era.

But as Minho's fan, I can't help feeling sorry about the director's decision anyway. I didn't buy Blu-ray of Gangnam 1970 yet, because I don't have a Blu-ray player. I have second thought about it now. ^^

Most of all, I want to watch those uncut scenes of Jong-Dae. Wow, I miss Minho in acting projects so much.

It seems that I made a wise decision to order a Blu-ray player and Blu-ray Gangnam 1970. I already received the DVD 3 days ago, but I am busy recently, only watched some bts.
Now, the priority will be the uncut version. Thanks Zinnia !!

• Like 2

Hello Minoz Everywhere in the globe,

i'm a proud long-time minoz and i really like and ship Our OPPA all the way,

first, i want to congratulate all people participating in this thread for updating us and giving us info about our oppa,

i just wanted to mention that at onehallyu site there is a lot of haters and anti-fans delievering some nasty comments and jabs towards our lovely oppa and here is the link : http://onehallyu.com/topic/194519-nblee-min-ho-takes-topless-selcas/

i guess some can't stand his popularity or his relationship with suzy but to be this disrespectful and ignorant is way too much.

on the other hand, i hope i can add some content to this awesome thread in the future; BYE

Hi, thanks for sharing the link. I never even knew the word anti-fan until I entered K-pop. Through the years, I learned fans can be just as obsessed (and/or dangerous) as anti-fans and they are all scary people. You know, anti-fans have always hateful remarks towards anyone. I really don't get it. Actually, we encountered these kinds of people from time to time anywhere. I respected that everyone had different tastes in music and have our own biases but I don’t understand why they bother writing these mean comments? Why do you need to hate? Why would you waste soooo much time hating someone? Antis are so sick in the head that they just live each day obsessing on how they can bash and harm the artist that they dislike. It's completely intolerable behaviour. I don't understand the concept of these anti fans. You see, there are different types of anti-fans in K-pop. One is the highly opinionated anti-fan. We, K-pop fans are opinionated, so it’s only fair that everyone else gets to be as well, right? But I guess that’s not the case everywhere, because anti-fans in SK can get downright vicious. The culture of K-pop breeds these type of individuals. Actors and actresses encounter the same kind of anti-fandom. Criticism from these anti-fans can be extremely hurtful. Sometimes it’s hard to think of celebrities as normal human beings with their fame and all, but they have emotions that can be hurt as well. This is the reason why artists are cautious of what they say and what they do, and their managers are constantly on the lookout for potentially dangerous stalkers during events. In addition, Agency has no choice but to be careful, as well. I certainly don’t like haters. I don’t think anyone does. It’s the darker side of K-pop, and as sad as it may be, as long as there are K-pop fans out there, there will be anti-fans as well. Both crazy supportive fans and crazy anti-fans are quite annoying. But without K-pop's fans, K-pop wouldn't be as big as it is. It’s such a two-edged sword. Somehow this is what that irks me about K-pop. :P

Lee Min Ho Unveils His Six Packs (이민호, 탄탄한 근육 돋보이는 셀카 공개)

By: K STAR 한류스타 리포트 & 생방송 스타뉴스

hmph! i dont see the six pack anywhere :angry: Anyway, this selfie is getting a lot of buzz. the antis are having a field day :lol: i just wish he could have gone a bit lower lol :lol:

Actually, the Eng title doesn't match with the Korean one within the parentheses.

The Korean title says 'Lee Min Ho unveils a selfie showing his solid (or taut(?)) muscles.'

Anyway, I just hope this will be gone very soon. I'm really sick and tired of the buzz about it.

Yesterday and today a couple of good news of Minho recognizing his accomplishments and star power as an actor came out, but people are talking about the selfie only. 

Edited by zinnia
  • Like 5

Guest Hydrogenic

Howdy Friends.. I see there is alot of activity for Minho in these days, from LA, Japan, Bifan awards, to China fan concert. We are spoiled in these days and I think its because he will be filming a new movie. Excited for all these LMH turn-ups. :)

congrats with the award Bifan and tourism promoter job.. B)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the selfie I think some few envious/pressed people try to hijack it and turn it into something else but without any further luck, and that picture has reached record breaking above 520k likes on facebook, 132k likes on instagram and 141k on weibo. together we stand with Minho-isshi until the end.:wub:

See You at Bifan

475939190-lee-min-ho-attends-the-51st-ba

Edited by Hydrogenic

Lee Min-ho to get top honour at Bucheon film festival 

3599rsx.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho will get the prestigious Producer's Choice award at the 19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival on July 16, organizers said Wednesday.

The Producer's Choice is the top honour at the film festival, based on votes of Korean producers. The list of awardees include Lee Byung-hun, Ha Ji-won and Jun Ji-hyun.

Lee Min-ho rose to stardom in Asia with roles in "Boys Over Flowers" in 2008 and "Gangnam 1970" earlier this year.

BiFan is set to take place from July 16-26 in Bucheon, Gyeonggido Province. Lee will attend the red carpet event on the opening day of the event.

Source: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/lee-min-ho-get-top-honour-bucheon-film-festival

Edited by Geolyvseven
  • Like 4