Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Feelin' happy lately because have enough rest at home?
minoz are happy to see you happy minho, come back when you're ready
if you need extra rest time, take your time, I'll wait patiently for your come back :-*
B_GFNcIU8AIrXeK.jpg
B_GFOeCVEAMZE2X.jpg
cr. logo

Seeing all these gifs of City Hunter, FAITH, and BOF make me want to rewatch his dramas.. I do miss him !     :((
@minomi11,   Am I the only one who can't see the images in your siggy and some of your posts?  I do see the last one -- I love that Samsonite Red event. Minho looks dashing in his outfit and hairstyle, and he does look well rested and happy.  I enjoyed the interview as well, thanks to @zinnia for the translations.    
So Samsonite Red is sponsoring a Red Carpet Event in Manila tuesday night. I hope some of our Filipino Minoz get to attend. (Photo cr. as tagged). Gangnam Blues Red Carpet Premier
March 3,2015Cinema 11, Megamall 
10978658_10206273832394030_1025754925002

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Kris Silva said:
@minomi11,   Am I the only one who can't see the images in your siggy and some of your posts?  I do see the last one -- I love that Samsonite Red event. Minho looks dashing in his outfit and hairstyle, and he does look well rested and happy.  I enjoyed the interview as well, thanks to @zinnia for the translations.    

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Now I know why I love him so much, because of his eyes,
his eyes show love :x
he has the warmest and most beautiful eyes :x

20150106mino-4%2Bcopy.jpg
cr. logo

@sia3

Next time someone asks you for a gif ask what's it for so it won't be used against you lol

Yeah GB is obviously targeted to a male audience despite the fact that LMH fanbase is mostly female,but I think he chose wisely with this film because it broadens his fanbase to cater to a male audience too. LMH isn't just a flower boy who only does cutesy at times cheesy dramas lol but excels in action quite well as scene in CH , Faith and especially now with GB.

Which is why I kind of get annoyed with some reviews I read online or comments on GB about the content of GB, like I had said I went to watch GB in LA with fellow minoz where I met @pixie0622‌ and @CarolynH and we met other minoz and discussed GB they didn't seem happy with it, at least for me it seemed that to them GB crushed their image of LMH which ticked me off. Its a gangster film for a male audience for crying out loud. honestly to me this film was a feat in his acting career,expanded his talent even more

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

I'll try to guess and make a breakdown about minho's drama script choice :

a cheerful character => with not very rich background/ordinary life => at the age of around his age (not more than 30-yo character) => with good script => good writer. hmmmmmmmmm at this point must not be easy for him to find this character among many scripts have been offered.
I might be wrong, however hopefully he can find "the one" that he really wants to play.

Minho ssi, fighting ;)

B_EZ0MZXEAEAhd-.jpg
cr. owner

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

adlyn13 said: Yeah GB is obviously targeted to a male audience despite the fact that LMH fanbase is mostly female,but I think he chose wisely with this film because it broadens his fanbase to cater to a male audience too. LMH isn't just a flower boy who only does cutesy at times cheesy dramas lol but excels in action quite well as scene in CH , Faith and especially now with GB. Which is why I kind of get annoyed with some reviews I read online or comments on GB about the content of GB, like I had said I went to watch GB in LA with fellow minoz where I met @pixie0622‌ and @CarolynH and we met other minoz and discussed GB they didn't seem happy with it, at least for me it seemed that to them GB crushed their image of LMH which ticked me off. Its a gangster film for a male audience for crying out loud. honestly to me this film was a feat in his acting career,expanded his talent even more

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

I completely understand @wisd about your wish he'll do another hit this year, me too as fans I want the best for him, never once I would dare to ask for his failure. However, we never know the real issue behind the movie production or another stuff related to the contract, so just trust him and hope the best for him. I'm sure he trusts the right agency right now. They already like family, we must appreciate starhaus work to make Minho as he is today, to let him play in and work together with people he really wants to work with. I'm sure he also misses his fans and his agency now is working hard to get the deal. So, just be patient, he'll come soon with a great project ;)  

I miss him so badly, ottoke :((
but I promised to wait for him patiently, so I'll be waiting...

moonrain said:                                                                                      WHERE IS MY NANSHEN?!?!?!  :((                                                     Guns claimed! he should probably cut his hair...

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Omo @pixie0622, what is that? I wish I'm an artist that can easily draw or edit pictures, I'd draw a pic of my self next to him every time he releases exciting pose like "that one" :))

but it's okay, I'll claim this cute one then :x

B_F-WcoU0AAjFft.jpg
cr. logo

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Wisd said: @Minomi

Thanks for the reply and yeah, we are waiting for minho and we are not just 100k but in the millions and we will be there for Minho no matter what and even if he takes the worst script example lets say even A horrow movie it will be into success because the legendary Minoz is with him.. \:D/

Guest roshinip

@minomi11.1987_dd12
I'm right here, like you I'm a student too and I'm glad that you chingus could take over part of my work from now on, good morning all from Sri Lanka :-h415868789.jpgCr: Logo

Summary of Samsonite Red talk concert video clip Part 1 by HunkyDory on P. 2391.

11:40 The MC chose the first fan to raise her hand.

12:01 The first fan seemed bewildered. "Do I ask him?" The MC answered "Then, do you want us to ask you?" Everybody laughed. The MC guided her "You can ask Mr Lee Min Ho."

12:10 The fan said "Can I ask whatever I want to? Last time I had the opportunity so I asked you which term of endearment you wanted to hear from me. This time I want to ask you which term of endearment you want to use for me. And to call me that." [Right, she was Merry the lucky girl.]

12:39 Minho said "I remember it. So I chose 'Jagiya' as the term of endearment to want to hear." Then the MC led all the fans to call Minho 'Jagiya~'. And Minho replied 'Aegiya~'[meaning 'Baby']. And the fans acclaimed.

12:54 The MC asked the fan "Are you satisfied?" She answered "Thank you." [she sounded deeply touched.]

12:58 The MC commented "To Mr Lee Min Ho every fan is 'Aegiya'. It's a really cute and lovely term of endearment. Well, in this way, you wasted the one precious chance to ask him of the two." At his comment everybody laughed.

13:10 The MC chose another fan. He described her as 'a youth in an orange coat', and emphasized the word 'a youth'. [i'm sure you will get what he meant by that.] Minho laughed. The MC said "I have a hunch a cool question is coming from her."

13:28 The fan in orange greeted "Hello." Minho replied "Yeah, hello." And pause. Minho and the others laughed. The MC said "You didn't think of the question, but you raised your hand anyway, right?"

13:37 The fan said "I watched the video clip just now, and Minho-ssi said the people in the 20s are the protagonists. However, actually I'm in the early 40s. You know you have fans in their 30s and 40s as many as 20s. I want to ask you to express what you think the people in the 40s are like. And then a lot of fans including me..." The MC added "will be invigorated." The fan continued "Somebody said 'Age is no more than a number'. For me, I just like Minho-ssi so much and I want to cheer and support you. So I've always been doing it. Then if you express what you think about the 40s, I want to manage my life as you said. So I want to listen to you."

14:27 The MC commented "Are you asking a man in his 20s a question like that?" At that everybody laughed. He continued "I see. Mr Lee Min Ho said something wonderful to his fans in the 20s. So she seems to be a bit jealous of it. Though Mr Lee Min Ho has not experienced his 40s yet, if he says what he thinks about the lives of 40s, she is likely to get some energy from it."

• Like 1

[Photos] Lee Min-ho, a work of art

photo570802.jpg

Behind-the-scene cuts of Lee Min-ho modeling for TNGT 2015 S/S collection have been revealed.

According to sources, Lee Min-ho was caught smiling brightly while reading a book, taking selfies by himself and more.

The pictures were taken for the Spring / Summer collection of TNGT this year. Lee Min-ho styled the products with perfection. He wore a cardigan and a shirt looking neat and casual at the same time. In another picture, he wore a formal suit and jacket looking manly and sophisticated at the same time.

Netizens say, "He's so cute", "He looks good in anything", "It takes me a whole day to go through his pictures" and more.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho's recent film "Gangnam Blues" scored 2 million and more audiences despite being an adult rated movie and proved the power of his name.

photo570803.jpg

photo570805.jpg

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

Translation : Hancinema

What's next for Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk?

It looks like it's time to rewrite the list of the '4 kings of Hallyu'. The original 'kings' Lee Byung-hun, Jang Dong-gun, Song Seung-heon and Won Bin are now in their 40s and are either taken (Lee Byung-hun and Jang Dong-gun) or confined to their girlfriends (Won Bin).

The appearance of the young and fresh actors in their 20s, is overpowering. Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk are mighty fan holders and guaranteed successful kings of Hallyu. Especially Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Lee Min-ho, who both have already been noted as kings of Hallyu in Japan and China for many years.

The original '4 kings' come from Hong Kong. The Hong Kong movie industry reached its peak in the 1980s and actors like Cheung Hok Yau (Jacky Cheung), Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok and Hacken Lee dominated the 1990s. The Hong Kong media nicknamed them 'the 4 kings' and their work spread out all over Asia.

The '4 kings' were on mixed diets taking on anything from comedy, action or mellow and they were even active as singers with albums and concerts like any typical Hong Kong celebrity at the time.

On the other hand, the '4 kings of Hallyu' are picky about what they do. It seems as though the reason why Korean films caused so much influence in the Asian region since the year 2000 is because of their strong image and vitality that's been coming down from the first generation of kings.

Then what are the new 'kings' preparing for now? Right now, there are only speculations of what they might or might not do. Kim Soo-hyeon-I, after making his big success with "My Love from the Star" was assumed to have been chosen for the 20 billion won blockbuster "Kwon Bob" but he refused and is currently swimming in other offers. Kim Soo-hyeon-I is currently contemplating between KBS 2TV "Producers" and MBC "Night Strolling Scholar".

Lee Min-ho who successfully made his screen debut through director Yoo Ha's third street movie, is currently taking a break. Kim Woo-bin who guarantees at least 2 million audiences with his name alone has been offered a role in the Hong Sisters' newest "The Jejudo Gatsby". However, he's just looking through and nothing has been confirmed yet. If he decides to do it, it will be a year and 5 months since his most recent "The Heirs".

Lee Jong-suk hit 4 home runs with "School 2013", "I Hear Your Voice", "Doctor Stranger" and "Pinocchio" so obviously everyone wants to know what he's doing next. Apparently he's being offered work from China and he's looking positively at them. He bases his decisions on good scenario and good characters.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Translation : Hancinema