Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

itemprop="name"11 Mouthwatering chicken commercials starring your favorite Korean celebrities

Korean_chicken.png

Fried chicken is serious business in Korea. Even before the chicken and beer craze sparked by My Love From Another Star, fast food chicken restaurants have had a strong and lasting hold on the Korean market. Due to their high popularity, it's only fitting that the hottest celebrities in Korea are scouted to advertise these products. From Lee Min Ho to Jeon Ji Hyun, all the big stars seem to have taken a bite of at least one of these mouthwatering chicken commercials!

(skipped unrelated.....)

1. Lee Min Ho: Kyochon Chicken

While I wouldn't think that fried chicken could big a huge smile to my face, watching this commercial sure does make me happy! I could watch Lee Min Ho smile all day long. 

Did these videos make you hungry? I know I really, really want some fried chicken now!

source : dramafever

Hello Minoz :-h
so happy to see our gorgeous boy today...thank you all for the update :)

[Photos] Lee Min-ho's early morning charisma

photo568695.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho is departing from Incheon International Airport to go to the Philippines.

His first leading movie "Gangnam Blues" is due to be released in China this March.

photo568694.jpg

photo568693.jpg
photo568692.jpg
photo568443.jpg

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...

cr hancinema

Video at ICN airport
class="yt watch-title-container"[직캠] 20150224 LeeMinHo Incheon Airport 필리핀 출국~~by Rainbow MH

cr bluespace2211

More pics by Sweetmino :x

B-khQCdUMAIXoOf.jpg:large

B-lmI_8UsAEukji.jpg:large
B-kjJ4-VIAEptgB.jpg:large

edit : @Kris Silva, sorry, i've deleted the video, thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the updates chinggus! 
 @MyHun‌ thanks for posting the videos... But the 2nd video has been posted in previous page.
 Just a friendly reminder to Soompi Minoz, please go back a few pages and review before posting, so we don't repost the same photos and videos. Thank you!

hello, I see minho's agency announce. about event on 26 feb?
소속 배우의 이미지와 함께 행사 뒤풀이로 안내, 모집하고 있는 이벤트는 소속사와 협의되지 않은 내용입니다. 이 건을 포함하여 협의되지 않은 사례, 허위정보에 팬분들께서는 피해가 없도록 주의 해 주세요. 

[알림] 팬 분들은 주의해 주세요!
イ・ミンホファンミーティング打ち上げと告知が行われているイベントは、一切協議されていない非公式の内容です。
ファンの皆様は被害に遭われないようご注意ください。
目前关于关于活动后聚餐的消息都是还没经过协议的内容。请大家注意,不要上当受骗。
배우 이민호의 이미지와 함께 26일 행사 뒤풀이로 안내, 모집하고 있는 이벤트는 모두 소속사와 협의되지 않은 내용입니다. 
이 건을 포함한 협의되지 않은 사례, 허위정보에 팬분들께서는 피해가 없도록 주의 해 주세요. 
보다 정확한 정보를 알려드리기 위해 애쓰겠습니다.

alovebof said: hello, I see minho's agency announce. about event on 26 feb?
소속 배우의 이미지와 함께 행사 뒤풀이로 안내, 모집하고 있는 이벤트는 소속사와 협의되지 않은 내용입니다. 이 건을 포함하여 협의되지 않은 사례, 허위정보에 팬분들께서는 피해가 없도록 주의 해 주세요. 

[알림] 팬 분들은 주의해 주세요!
イ・ミンホファンミーティング打ち上げと告知が行われているイベントは、一切協議されていない非公式の内容です。
ファンの皆様は被害に遭われないようご注意ください。
目前关于关于活动后聚餐的消息都是还没经过协议的内容。请大家注意,不要上当受骗。
배우 이민호의 이미지와 함께 26일 행사 뒤풀이로 안내, 모집하고 있는 이벤트는 모두 소속사와 협의되지 않은 내용입니다. 
이 건을 포함한 협의되지 않은 사례, 허위정보에 팬분들께서는 피해가 없도록 주의 해 주세요. 
보다 정확한 정보를 알려드리기 위해 애쓰겠습니다.

@moonrain‌:  the clothes..I know right? I don't know what the stylist was thinking. Minho looks too skinny with that outfit. I think he looked much hotter with his airport fashion earlier.  Those pants would be fine if he wore a t-shirt or sweater. And that shirt with that black thing covering his bumps would be okay if he just wore some plain black trousers.  8-|
But that's okay. He was his usual charming self. I saw a couple of videos and the crowd went wild when he appeared on stage. He greeted them in Tagalog with 'Magandang gabi. Na miss ko kayo'.  (Good evening. I missed all of you.)  :x
Instagram vid: 
  https://instagram.com/p/ze2CELx9zJ/?modal=true