Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622 I also think that for those who register at minoz.kr. Because it's more efficient, most of the members are living in Korea, so it's more easy for them to attend the event compare to minoz who living outside Korea. I'm also very happy G70 topped box office for 3 days, hope it will continue at least for one week :)

Don't miss it, Guerilla Date will broadcast today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Minho enjoys his selca stick with Jung Jin Young and Han Jae Young sunbae :D
I understand Kim Rae Won has tight schedule for his drama filming, but still I'm kinda sad he can't join them to promoto G70.;

B8Dno2tCIAAnPRF.jpg
B8Dnq7zCEAIoegT.jpg
cr: as tagged

Guest Rachel Park

Why so pessimis the viewers will decrease on weekend?? Am i the only one who optimist here? Hehehe

Weekend is not only for children. There'll be a lot of couple will watch this movie as well. GB i think suits enough to be watched for the couples since the girl can drooling the hotties while the boys can enjoy the action scene. Young couple and also married couple will tend to watch GB. You can see it on instagram theres a lot of youngster, a couple, even namja watch this movie. We should optimist GB will attracts more viewers on weekend. Thats just my thought hehehe

@Rachel_Park it's not only you, some media journalist wrote G70 will surpass 700,000 moviegoers ;)) and I think the first week after released is the most important time to gain moviegoers that's why I said I hope G70 will continue topped box office at least for one week, so lets hope for the best ;)

'Gangnam Blues' blasts off being expected to surpass 700,000 viewers in four days

It is getting more excited with the film, 'Gangnam Blues'.

According to the statistics by the integrated electronic system for movie tickets of Korean Film Council, 'Gangnam Blues' ranked top for the daily box office result on January 23rd by brining 148,043 moviegoers to the total of 751 theaters. Its accumulated number of viewers reached 440,213.

As the movie, "Big Hero", which was released on the same day, brought 99,732 through 697 theaters with the accumulated number of viewers of 277,028, the gap between the movies became bigger.

Considering the fact 'Gangnam Blues' was rated "Restricted for minors", the figure is even more impressive. Taking it into account the typical trend that the number of viewers doubles during weekend, it will easily surpass the figure, 700,000 on January 24th, which is the first weekend since it was released.

'Gangnam Blues' is the last sequel of the trilogy by director Yoo Ha including 'A Dirty Carnival' and 'Once Upon A Time In Highschool', which depicts the desire, friendship and betrayal during the development of the Gangnam district in Seoul beginning in the 1970's.

The film has been drawing much attention with the expectation on the intense violent action scenes by the two actors, Kim Rae-won and Lee Min-ho.

credit: hancinema

Photo updates from Shimao
005CNn6sgw1eojg0jduc4j30cv0hpdh4.jpg

Rachel Park said: Why so pessimis the viewers will decrease on weekend?? Am i the only one who optimist here? Hehehe Weekend is not only for children. There'll be a lot of couple will watch this movie as well. GB i think suits enough to be watched for the couples since the girl can drooling the hotties while the boys can enjoy the action scene. Young couple and also married couple will tend to watch GB. You can see it on instagram theres a lot of youngster, a couple, even namja watch this movie. We should optimist GB will attracts more viewers on weekend. Thats just my thought hehehe

Guest roshinip

K-drama Bromances you can't miss

taste1-00164.jpg

I also love the relationship between City Hunter and the prosecutor who work towards the same goal, in the drama " City Hunter"

Have great day, Minoz

Cr: Taleena Sinclair, Dramafever

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Minho updated his FB 20 mins ago with these pics, so these are the result from yesterday's selfie-stick? :))
**edit: based on his outfit, those pics not from yesterday, but from today's movie greeting event :)

10603315_967486699943362_704300593893958
10945013_967486709943361_724816173825930
10929208_967486723276693_242587659651765
cr. Lee Minho FB

Director Yoo ha must be careful otherwise he will get infected by Minho's selfie syndrome, which is dangerous for him as a serious person :))
But I notice, director Yoo ha seems smile a lot when Minho is around and he always try to tease Minho everytime he get a chance, at the same time, Minho is also happy when he's with director Yoo ha, They look like father and son to me :)