Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

mtdt said: oooh Minho finally surface... so this minoz also surface! :phe really looks like slim down ALOT!  *Heart ache*
Beijing event - Starhaus already announced too.  So shd be real.  Lady boss also successfully arranged a tour group to join the Jap Minoz Busan Party event.  Lucky C Minoz & J Minoz - both have Bday party with him. 

Guest mtdt

guadi said: mtdt said: oooh Minho finally surface... so this minoz also surface! :phe really looks like slim down ALOT!  *Heart ache*
Beijing event - Starhaus already announced too.  So shd be real.  Lady boss also successfully arranged a tour group to join the Jap Minoz Busan Party event.  Lucky C Minoz & J Minoz - both have Bday party with him. 

Guest guadi

@pixie0622 - I'm not sure how I feel about the new do either. I'm waiting to see it in motion to decide. He looks younger with shorter hair :x I think China minoz were in a bit of a shock seeing how tanned he looks :)
@mtdt - thanks for the summary. So there will be another KIA later in the year. Cool. 
Call me greedy, but I just want a nice clothing endorsement with very pretty catalog to look at. 

Guest kayabun

I find this interesting what @guadi posted above in the spoiler, the maybe motorcycle cf.There is one with the exclamation mark, it says ' mei de jing tan' in Chinese characters.mei=beautifuljing tan=exclaim(jing tan hao=exclamation mark)
jing tan sounds almost similar with Jin Tan, which is Kim Tan in Chinese.
I am not sure if this play with words is done on purpose :)

Guest jellylovesfaith

tumblr_n67zo4rTFg1ta36mqo1_500.pngThat was pretty much me.  i took one look at those gorgeous new pics of him and now i'm hooked..  think i'm going to absolutely luuuurve his jong dae now....  hope he keeps that hairstyle. he looks super manly and it's like he's completely shed off his school-boy look. Huzzah! 

Ooooh new pic of MinHot ...tanned MinHo with a side parting hair style....  Looove it...But what's with his skinny look?He has lost weight. Has he been exercising to lose whatever non-fat his body didn't have in the first place?What are the personal trainers doing? I'm gonna be really throwing a tantrum if this situation ..skinny him doesn't change.I have been anticipating pics of him all beefed up and instead he looks chicken-legs thin.crying-a-puddle.gif

How long is filming expected to last? so at least I can hope there's still time for MH to gain that action hero look that's clearly missing from latest pic.