Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Black & Cropped Hair...this is probably a recent pic right? saw this on weibo, said something about shooting a Tea Advert...6695a1efjw1egrv83gkhlj20a10ek754.jpg
Cr: Tagged
good to see Minho at last :-*

teddydoobie said: Mimibecon said: this is funny, the elephant suddenly sprayed water at MinHo when they were filming City Hunter's scene with MinHo riding on the elephant in Thailand. Poor MinHo, he did not know how to evade the sprayed water and how to calm down the elephant in such unexpected situation =)) =)) =))

Guest Moonrain

LMHot's new look, making cf cr to owner

Omo omo! He looks so different..so tanned..more manly. And that hair :x so handsome :\"> :x

Guest guadi

The new hair must be his gangster GB hair, lol. So this is why PD-nim said he looks like Alain Delon because of the hair? Hopefully he likes this hair better than the last haircut he had. 
@Mino_anegirl和大家汇报一下,@李敏镐 头发略短些了,皮肤也有点晒黑,不过今天的他,气色很好,笑容也很暖很阳光[求关注][好喜欢] 大家可以放心咯[鼓掌][鼓掌]握手之后还接了我们的礼物,最后还摇下窗说再见ee909e.pngee909e.png我再次被你的暖融化了#李敏镐# 사랑해요[心] Fan account of today's GB filming. New hair, skinny, tanned. Shook hands with fans and took their gifts, and waved good bye to them when he left. 

Guest califgirl

This iced tea is sold in the U.S.? I haven't seen this brand before, does anyone know where I can get it?

Guest guadi

Minho in KBS2 morning news. What is this? So this date thing is real? Fans can win a date with Minho? :-O :-O :-O Where can I sign up for this :-?

LOVIN' THE NEW PICS! 0250.gifAlthough his body looks skinnier, I just love that chiseled face!  I am still ambivalent about the new haircut though (personally prefer longer locks on him)---am I the only one getting HyunBin-esque vibe from this new 'do?
So his Beijing FM "You and I" already definite on June 15th?  Many tweeters think so.Boj9EOfCUAAHh6I.jpg:large 

Guest mtdt

oooh Minho finally surface... so this minoz also surface! :phe really looks like slim down ALOT!  *Heart ache*
Beijing event - Starhaus already announced too.  So shd be real.  Lady boss also successfully arranged a tour group to join the Jap Minoz Busan Party event.  Lucky C Minoz & J Minoz - both have Bday party with him. 

Guest guadi

Another endorsement from China :-?

73a362f6gw1ego1dapui5j20go4gunnb.jpg
Endorsing scooters it's technically called motorcycles but they kind of look like scooters (?) =)) I guess we'll find out May 29th. In the meantime, I'm waiting for my high heels CF :!!

Guest mtdt

guadi

said:

@mtdt - could you translate this article, please? :)
http://www.weibo.com/p/1001603710894382133122

It seems interesting. I wonder if LG contract is structured similar to Kia?