Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Mimibecon said: this is funny, the elephant suddenly sprayed water at MinHo when they were filming City Hunter's scene with MinHo riding on the elephant in Thailand. Poor MinHo, he did not know how to evade the sprayed water and how to calm down the elephant in such unexpected situation =)) =)) =))

MINHO, MINHO EVERYWHERE.........
FILA store in China (Dalian)Boe7spQIUAALGlD.jpg:large
JejuAir airports and inflightBodbA-hCAAAvyaV.jpg:large

BoMAXJOCYAIhYIh.jpg:large

BoIzqVQIcAAGRE2.jpg:large
cr as taggedAt least Minoz in Asia are able to get their Minho fix even if Minho's in hiding.................but how about me??? oniongifsemoticons11.gif

Guest califgirl

Don't know why LMH isn't on variety shows anymore. He was fantastic in it (he may be too busy?).

I cracked up when he was mistaken the teacher being a student. His comment about her looking young made her blushed, that noona had a crush on him hard.

Happy 3rd Anniversary to City Hunter  <:-P <:-P

ib0vc8YeRIbI2h.jpg
credit as tagged

This MV is so cool, full of action, i love minho in action :x

http://youtu.be/FUzGKwRIAt0

credit goodboySR

another fan made MV

credit joyful minoz

This has not been posted, am I right?
STARCAST Interview with LMH:  The Behind-The-Scenes Story
☞ STARCAST: We heard that it was the sweetest acting until now.

“The script was very bright. There was no sweet melo-script until now so I could enjoy the shooting. Also it was good to act being exposed in the sunlight. Other shootings were done at sets so there was no time to spend time in the sun. I felt happy to take an outdoor shooting”.
143011106_28.jpg
☞ STARCAST: You acted with a Chinese actor, Hayden Ku. The romantic chemistry was great.

“It did not take long since it was a CF drama. Scenes were separated so we didn’t have much time to talk. But it was okay. Talking with LINE emoticons was fun.”“The harmony with the puppy, Brown, was also fun. I actually like puppies. I’m clenching my fist in the drama, but I’m actually holding on to Brown’s snack. That is why Brown loved me more.” 
We release private collection pictures of Lee Min Ho. You will change the background screen to his images, right? 
143011193_29.jpg
“I’m perfect for romance"
143011312_30.jpg
“I’ll be handsome always~” 
Source: Naver

Today is the third anniversary of City Hunter at least in my part of the world.

I have to say that to me CH is my favorite kdrama, not just because my #1 bias was the male lead, it was a big plus.It was a masterpiece to me.So well acted,so well directed and written.The story in itself dealt with a lot of politics,but it was presented in a way that it affects the public at large.I know some of the issues touched me,especially the one of the college tuition.For others it could've been the issue of workers getting sick at work and not getting the proper medical care.Or to others falling victim of disease due to mishandling of military equipment.Or those that dealt with not being able to receive vouchers to eat.One way or another CH dealt with issues that hit home be it personally or from someone we know and love.

Never do I forget LYS words in ep 20 to the president

“Because of faith. The faith that citizens have that the politicians they elect will act in good conscience. The faith that soldiers who enlist to protect their country have that their country will protect them. The faith that universities will turn out talented people, for the sake of our next generation. The faith that businesses will both suffer with and grow alongside their workers. And the faith of twenty-one men who were promised by their country to be met off the shores of Nampo. Protecting that faith is my cause."

Words that speak the truth of how the governments in all nations should act.

Such an epic drama that I seriously give a standing ovation to LMH,this drama to me is what seriously sealed the deal for me as a fan,that he can truly can do any role nail and exceed all expectations.

LMH congrats in this third anniversary of CH,you really immortalized this drama for me

Guest califgirl

califgirl

said:

This is a pretty cool article about City Hunter. The author's kdrama addiction started with this drama.http://www.vnews.com/lifetimes/9330535-95/my-korean-television-addiction

City Hunter is 3 years old today?

tumblr_lts38gEY9a1qcp5hr.gif

Some pix of 3 year old City Hunter:

412946.jpg
412947.jpg
source: soompi

Congratulation to the 3rd anniversary !!!!

@adlyn13, I am totally with you. The politics and social issues in City Hunter are very relatable. I wish there is a City Hunter where I used to live and where i am living now :-) .

@nomarionette love your gifs , especially those bada**** kicks :-)

Guest nomarionette

adamfever said: Congratulation to the 3rd anniversary !!!!

@adlyn13, I am totally with you. The politics and social issues in City Hunter are very relatable. I wish there is a City Hunter where I used to live and where i am living now :-) .

@nomarionette love your gifs , especially those bada**** kicks :-)

Guest HannaP

Because The Heirs is airing in the Philippines i present you #KingMinHoBoiW9nmIcAA4YYv.jpg:large
MinHo and Shin Hye in The Philippine Star NewspaperBojVZL5IMAAt8RN.jpg:large
Cr: as tagged

Guest Moonrain

Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun to Meet with Fans through Special Events

2014.05.26 16:22 | CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo | Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Hallyu stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun will be meeting with the fans through special marketing events hosted by A Twosome Place and Tous Les Jours.

A Twosome Place and Tous Les Jours recently released videos on their respective Facebook pages, featuring Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun preparing for their dates with the fans.

[Video] Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun to Meet with Fans through Special Events

A Twosome Place and Tous Les Jours will be providing fans with opportunities too meet Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho through each of their online events by randomly selecting 400 fans out of all applicants and giving out tickets to the star’s fan meeting.

An affiliate of A Twosome Place and Tous Les Jours said, “About 39,400 requests have been made over ten days since the event videos were uploaded.”

Source: Mwave