Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

alesia44 said: A QnA from Hallyu Top magazine

Are you are open to a shop, what would it be?
Lee Minho: I want to open a coffee place, I want to grind, brew and serve the coffee personally, I am sure no one will ever think that it is not good enough for them right?

He can do this in Twosome Place Cafe. I think the concept become Twosome endorser can make you like the owner of that cafe. I saw previous Twosome endorser like So Ji Sub and Choi Si Won, they can design the cafe with their preference style and made their own recipe/menu then serve it to customer personally. (I actually curious what kind of menu he will make, but I guess it something like ice coffee, because he prefers ice coffee over hot coffee). Maybe that's one of the reason he accepted become Twosome endorser? Because it's like he opened his own coffee shop, but that's just my guess :D

Anyway in the past, when Lee Minho was dunkin donuts endorser, he become a barista a day and serve coffee he made to his fans.

Guest Moonrain

6332f136jw1egkmv1aszyj20as0asjrx.jpg 6332f136jw1egkmv71srzj20as0as0t2.jpg 6332f136jw1egkmvdzshzj20as0asjrx.jpg6332f136jw1egkmvmvdtpj20as0asq3a.jpg 6332f136jw1egkmvs4ridj20as0as3yo.jpg 6332f136jw1egkmvyxa5dj20as0asaae.jpg
6332f136jw1egkmw1ad2ij20as0aswec.jpg 6332f136jw1egkmw6p4fhj20as0asdg2.jpg 6332f136jw1egkmw8u4v6j20as0as0sl.jpg
Cr: 热爱毛毛球的apple

Is this about the FM in Beijing? There's something about Budweiser in the text too... :-/

6月15日,李敏镐北京百威啤酒见面会,首都体育馆,票价500.1000.1500.2000。开始预定咯。

Guest mtdt

moonrain said

Is this about the FM in Beijing? There's something about Budweiser in the text too... :-/

6月15日,李敏镐北京百威啤酒见面会,首都体育馆,票价500.1000.1500.2000。开始预定咯。

Guest HannaP

I took the pop quiz on 

Which male 'Heirs' character is your soulmate?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/which-male-heirs-character-is-your-soulmate

and my soulmate is 

Kim Tan :D :D

park-hyung-sik_1400261704_KimTan.jpg
This romantic guy has a hard exterior at first, but once he opens up - it's impossible to make him stop! He'll do anything to show his feelings for you, proving himself to be a loyal and sweet boyfriend on whom you could lean forever. Still, he has some kinks as he's not the hardest or smartest worker, but this makes him somewhat endearing.  
>:D< :x

The GB staff's another message in DC LMH gallery on 19th May 2014

Gangnam Blues_story on actor Lee Min Ho

Since my sincere affection for actor Lee Min Ho led me here, I have always been moved by you who share joy and happiness supporting actor Lee unanimously at this place.

I am surprised again realizing that being 'such considerate fans' is not as easy nor simple as I thought it would be.

I dare to say that it is unmeasurable 'love' to give up on the simple desire, greed or wish about actor Lee Min Ho you love of wanting to 'see him personally', 'take pictures of him', and 'touch him' and wait for the sake of not 'me' but 'him'.

I see it possible to take a breather in keeping the love only if you always 'keep an arm's length' between any love relationships (regardless between parent-child, siblings, friends, or lovers).

Sorry for my prolonged babbling without a small piece of picture. I can't guarantee it, but if possible, I will try to post the pictures of actor Lee among snapshots taken as recordings at the site after proper procedures when Gangnam Blues is released.

You are truly entitled to enjoy such belated happiness...

It seems that filming is made on the five-day basis, and moving to locations and setting for the remaining two days.

As I heard secondhand, actor Lee said at the shooting site he is very happy to work on Gangnam Blues now discussing the character's emotions and the details with the director Yoo Ha even for only several second or minute scenes and progressing with repeating pros and cons whereas he had to empathize and act in a hurry at drama shooting where they were extremely pressed for time and had to broadcast some scenes filmed on that day.

For example, they discuss whether Jong Dae should stand with his hands in pockets or clasped behind his back when somebody calls Jong Dae out to say a disagreeable thing to him... whether Jong Dae should lower his gaze asking a favor of the other or rather pull a bluff out of bravado as a scamp... (Don't worry I'm not releasing spoilers)

And he also seems to express his joy and gratitude at harmonizing delicately with all other senior actors and eagerness of all the staff who spare no efforts at every moment.

Do these stories sound less interesting?

Though I disappear completely after Gangnam Blues release anyway, I just wanted to share as much as possible for this temporary period of time, which I regard as my reward for many things I got from all of you before GB.

I hope my words or deeds will not be inappropriate or uncomfortable, but if that's the case, please be easy on me again.

(I guess you will say a word that my sentences and writing style are archaic. Somewhat rigid in my eyes too? I will write delightfully next time.)

Guest nomarionette

Showbox to launch Gangnam Blues at Filmart

BAhbB1sHOgZmSSIrMjAxNC8wMy8xMy8xOC80Mi8y
Source: Film Business AsiaSouth Korean director YU Ha 유하 | 庾河's forthcoming gangster drama Gangnam Blues 강남 블루스 make its market debut at Hong Kong FilMart 香港國際影視展 with sales company Showbox/Mediaplex Inc 쇼박스 미디어플렉스.
Set in 1970s Seoul, the film stars LEE Min-ho 이민호 | 李敏鎬 and KIM Rae-won 김래원 | 金來沅 as two childhood friends torn apart as political powers and criminal organisations collide in the rapidly developing real estate market.
Produced by m.o.vera Pictures, Gangnam is the third film in the director's action trilogy, preceded by Spirit of Jeet Kune Do: Once Upon a Time in High School 말죽거리 잔혹사 (2003) and A Dirty Carnival 비열한 거리 (2006). Production begins in April with a theatrical release set for the winter.
Hot off hit television drama The Heirs, Lee is currently one of the most prolific South Korean stars in the Greater China region. A Chinese remake of The Heirs is currently in the works, and Lee's management agency recently set up a cooperation agreement with Huayi Brothers Media Corporation 華誼兄弟傳媒股份有限公司.
At FilMart, Showbox is selling The Huntresses 조선미녀삼총사, A Hard Day 끝까지 간다, Kundo: Age of the Rampant 군도 and The Divine Move 신의 한수.By: Kevin Ma (dated 14-March-2014)I hope this is not a repost

@zinnia‌ you're comeback, welcome :D It seems Lee Minho is happy and relax while shooting a movie, because he can be more focus to immerse and explore his role without worry about limited time and tight schedules like a drama shooting.

@alovebof Guadi already mentioned about this before. It was LG phone.
But for more specific details I think It's LG G Pro 2

P1070288.jpg
64441a2fgw1egf4ut0pehj21hc0tsgs0.jpg

@mimibecon you're right mimi, those are new GB pics, they're just posted it 2 hours ago :). So today they're still at Suncheon, and it seems they will continue shooting until midnight.

iHjQZ2bAFG6RY.png

Photos taken from GB shooting location by 망태기속야시 in DC

e1f66852tw1egkvz91zgij20dc0m80u8.jpg

e1f66852tw1egkvz4x5ayj20dc0m8gny.jpg
e1f66852tw1egkvyqips0j20dc0m80u5.jpg