Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

new pics from eider!!
10153047_522919671151447_629242423351717
10009312_522919651151449_368043365505591
cr: eider
i bet he does this sometimes. just to admire his handiwork... all in the name of acting of course :P 

10301186_522926627817418_152114389533261

cr: logo

Guest guadi

@windupbird95 & adamfever - not sure about the price range yet. My guess is it would be "reasonable". If we decide to plan something, contribute however much you can and happy to. 
Oh yeah, his 8th Year Anniversary Debut is coming up too; it's before his birthday I think, but we're not planning on doing anything with that. Other large fanclubs have planned something more elaborate to celebrate the occasion in years past.

Re. China's Tech market: there's a lot of potentials because there are so many internet users there, pretty much the country rose into prominent with the Internet Age. But a quick scan at who the players are, there seem to be so few, Alibaba, Tencent, Sina, Baidu, Sohu and that's pretty much it. And they have extensive reach in every aspect of the internet. About the ban:

this piece from the Time said it's more of Beijing trying to flex its muscles, showing those streaming sites who's in charge, and reigning in the exuberant youth. I love the response from that netizen at the end of the article, lol. Since you read Chinese, do shows from HBO or Showtime get streamed legally in China? I can't imagine how those shows would pass gov't censorship there.

Hello again!!

Here is a new video with subtitles by Minoz Mexico Oficial and english translation of nevrmind. All credits on it. Hope you all like it!!

Lee Min Ho MBC Section TV Interview. English and Spanish subs.Woodalchis Minoz channelEnglish Translation: @nevrmindSubtitles and spanish translation by Minoz Mexico Oficial 

http://vimeo.com/93271253

:) :) Gabylee

Guest cutecutegirl

I apologize for comparing Lee Min Ho with another actor in this thread! I didn't mean to sadden anyone.I have now understood that in this thread there shouldn't be comparisons since we all hear are to express ourselves regarding our favorite actor & NOT comparing! :)

Guest leeminholic

Hello Lovely Minoz here,

Okay coming to the straight point I wanna Take A moment to really appreciate The decision of boycotting the awards Am really PROUD Minoz here. can I put it this way that I was really  touched that instead of spending money on voting rather it is spend on a better cause really am so touched. U see in bolloywood there is famous actor who boycotts every award apparently it happened that he and some other guy was nominated and he deserved to win in fact all were expecting his win but the other one won, so therefore am saying yeah this awards sometimes paves the way on how popular an actor is but at the end of the day its just another way of fan service.so am I worried not at all.

coming to the Mas pic omg i just freaked out thinking Minho may have come to my country without me knowing omg I almost banged my head om the wall but just realised it was a theme based photo shoot. I must say he makes a pretty good Masai he is tall    

Guest Moonrain

guadi said: windupbird95 & adamfever - not sure about the price range yet. My guess is it would be "reasonable". If we decide to plan something, contribute however much you can and happy to. 
Oh yeah, his 8th Year Anniversary Debut is coming up too; it's before his birthday I think, but we're not planning on doing anything with that. Other large fanclubs have planned something more elaborate to celebrate the occasion in years past.