Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

adamfever said: Oh My Gosh, the new movie. I don't know how I feel now.

OK, I watched BOF and was head over heels with LMH, and thought I could not  love any other Korean male actor more than him. Then I watched That Winter The Wind Blows just because of SHK. I've never known of Jo In Sung before. But after the series, I fell for JIS, no not more than LMH, but much more than i thought i could. So I went to look for his other movies/drama, and I stumbled on A Frozen Flower and I was shocked. It was too bold, and mind you I've married, but I still couldn't take it. At that time I really thought I wished LMH never got into such kind of bed scenes. Of course, an actor can take risk, and should try different things to prove their talent, but they don't have to go that far. There are many ways to show your art.

I was too scared to try Dirty Carnival cause I heard it was very violent. Maybe I am too conservative for Yoo Ha's product ??? Maybe I should watch Dirty Carnival to get myself prepared for LMH's next movie?

Lee Min Ho Was Offered To Star As Male Lead In “Gangnam Blues” But Didn’t Accept It YetActor Lee Min Ho’s appearance in upcoming film “Gangnam Blues” is reportedly being considered.
20130916000110_0.jpg
On September 16, an official from Lee Minho’s agency explained “Lee Min Ho was not chosen to star as the male lead in “Gangnam Blues”. Yet, we are seriously considering.”

The movie will be directed by Yoo Ha who supervised  “Once Upon A Time In High School” and “A Frozen Flower”. The film is set in 1970′s when Seoul’s Gangnam real estate development began in earnest. The dark forces of political power and society have conspired as the story goes.

Meanwhile, Lee Minho is currently shooting for SBS new drama “Heirs” which will premiere in October.

(Source: dramabucks)

LOL, AT FIRST I MISREAD THIS AS MINHO NOT ACCEPTING THE ROLE. 

Hope they choose him!!!

class="content-title"Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Feel the Sparks in First Meeting Stills for “The Heirs”

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Feel the Sparks in First Meeting Stills for “The Heirs”

It’s what fans have been waiting for! Stills of “The Heirs” leads Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho‘s first meeting have been unveiled, and they promise some great chemistry between the two. 

The first scene between the two was filmed August 22 in the city of Paju, and the stills show the two lead characters looking very close and already on the road to producing some major sparks in their relationship.

Lee Min Ho plays Kim Tan, heir to a conglomerate, who is given everything in this world, even some scars in his heart. Park Shin Hye plays Cha Eun Sang, heir to poverty, who bears that weight with great fortitude.

Lee Min Ho commented, “I am happy to be working with a writer, director, actors, and staff that I resepct. Just like the title ‘The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Bear Its Weight,’ I will engage in the filming with a sense of responsibility and constant exertions to deliver a good drama to viewers.” 

Park Shin Hye commented, “I am giving it my all to become Cha Eun Sang by reading the script multiple times and completing her character with detailed style and props. I will work my hardest to get closer to the audience via Eun Sang, and work closely with the director to portray my character with more detail. Please give a lot of love to ‘The Heirs.’”

“The Heirs” airs Wednesday-Thursday on SBS starting October 9. Readers, do you think Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will have good chemistry in the drama?

The heirs first still lee min ho park shin hye

The heirs first still  park shin hye

The heirs first still lee min ho park shin hye 3

credit : soompi news

class="entry-title"movie in the pipeline…maybe

lmh_innisfree

lmh_ch

Yes, I know Lee Min Ho has been linked to director Yoo Ha’s new noir film, but I’m not going to pop the champagne until it is confirmed.

It’s about time LMH moved to the silver screen and I’m glad he’s considering something dark, gritty and dirty. If Heirs is akin to his personal farewell to all things cutesy and youthful, then I’m more than happy to support the drama. Not that I don’t love a smiling, boyish LMH – but I personally think he shines in roles in which he kinda operates as a lone ranger with romance as a side dish.

Since it is rumoured to have some action scenes – all the more better. It would be like a culmination of his City Hunter and Faith days, but more bad-richard simmons, more substance (I hope!),more angst, more mature. And hopefully he’ll sport an image close to his latest Innisfree ad – just more rugged, more unshaven and grittier.

I do think he has the physique and looks down to a pat, and I’m sure onscreen charisma won’t pose a problem. Plus, he sure has amassed enough popularity to make it a box office hit. It is really down to his acting skills and whether he can produce sufficient gravitas to carry a movie and deliver a well-blended performance of substance and style.

If this is a go, I’ll be drooling in anticipation until the movie hits the screens.

lmh_ch1

lmh_ff

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/movie-in-the-pipeline-maybe/

class="entry-title"lee min ho… yummy from all angles

heirs_lmh4

Kudos to the US fans who have been uploading some really great BTS of Heirs. As usual,’I'm Lee Min Ho centric, so expect a lot of him.

We have the ever-present grab-her-hand-and-run scene, after which the couple would pant and catch their breath, realised belatedly that they are holding hands, and quickly shake each other’s hands off and look away, blushing and clearing throats.

heirs_otp3

heirs_otp4

We have more pics of the OTP hanging out, limbering up and dashing away from whoever – I’m guessing bodyguards sent by rich mommy or angry owner of the restaurant where PSH works. Plus, there are some really hot outtakes of LMH. I can watch him run and stretch all day.

heirs_otp1

heirs_otp2

heirs_lmh5

photo credits as stated

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/lee-min-ho-yummy-from-all-angles/

Guest shantipriya

uuum... they do have good chemistry, which automatically makes me dislike the poor girl LOL is that just my retarded reaction or is anyone else feeling stupifiedingly jealous? hahaha

[FanCam] Lee Min Ho 이민호 playing volley ball - 'Inheritors' filming at Huntington Beach 20130916 CTO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3jyDK8L3d8&feature=youtu.be&a

[FanCam] Lee Min Ho 이민호 practicing skateboarding - 'Inheritors'filmingat Huntington Beach 20130916 CTO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZyx-oxFkPA&feature=youtu.be&a

[FANCAM] 130916 Lee Min Ho playing volleyball on "The Heirs" set at Huntington Beach Pier 130916 cr: pupaepoupee

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2DQhuD-YiY&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dr2DQhuD-YiY%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

[FANCAM] 130906 Lee Min Ho after "The Heirs" filming at Huntington Beach Pier cr: pupaepoupee

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vF5A2_1So8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8vF5A2_1So8

@maja - waahhhh this picture is adorable. So cheeky. 
http://i4.minus.com/iElmE1bdvk9D9.png

And "return of the prince" ? hahahahahaha what does that mean? Is he like Aragorn of dramaland of something?
http://i.minus.com/iuDGMMxuWYjkv.gif

Gosh, those long legs of his and the snow formed between them. Hehehehehehe making snow angels has never been more interesting ;)) This season's Eider commercial is totally slaying me :P
ibnFXtM8U7JClQ.jpg
:)) :)) :)) (via LMH DC)

adamfever said:
By the way, I love every thing LMH in BOF, from the curly hair to the over-the-top outfits. Could it be because the character he played is interesting or he acted well? What do you think? i didn't even care about the second and third male leads. Do you know how LMH got that role? Was it been offered to him or did he go auditioning for it?

Guest Anomalous

Mei said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Reviewing Movie “Gangnam Blues” for Next Project

LorenHaze said: adamfever said: what I was most disappointed with BOF is the one who played Jan Di. I think she overacted. I didn't find the warmth in Jan Di as she is supposed to be. I didn't even feel her likeable. Luckily that didn't impact my love for Lee Min Ho.

I don't know much about Park Shin Hye. I just watched some episodes of You're Beautiful that I could find on Youtube, and I wasn't much impressed with her. I am not sure if it was because I watched it after Coffee Prince and subconsciously compared PSH with Yoon Eun Hye who acted so well.

I hope there is a good chemistry between PSH and Lee Min Ho this time so i can fully enjoy the drama.

By the way, I love every thing LMH in BOF, from the curly hair to the over-the-top outfits. Could it be because the character he played is interesting or he acted well? What do you think? i didn't even care about the second and third male leads. Do you know how LMH got that role? Was it been offered to him or did he go auditioning for it?

@anomalous and @lorenhaze -- I hope he takes that movie role too. Seeing him a little bit less uptight would be cool. Plus, the character that is offered to him is quoted to have "a sad destiny" which means death (guessing). Wahhhhhhh, the possibility of seeing him playing a sad and less polished character has me salivating. And the director is an auteur; his films, like willinette wrote above, are a bit less mainstream, slightly darker and more provocative. I like that he's a poet turns filmmaker. Very artsy.
Since he became super famous, LMH has done a lot of mainstream flicks, so I think it's about time he dabbles a little bit to the dark side. That doesn't mean I want him to do all avant-garde stuff, but sometimes a change of scenery is nice. If he doesn't take that role, I might start my own one-woman protest in front of Starhaus building :)
But in the meantime, Gosh!!!! Kim Tan will be the death of my fangirl's heart. He looks sooooo fiiiiiiiiiiine *nosebleed*