Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho chosen as model for 'Coca-Cola' coffee brand

lee-min-ho_1473352250_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho is raking in CFs left and right as usual!

On September 8, canned coffee brand 'Georgia,' which is under 'Coca-Cola,' revealed that they have chosen the Hallyu star as the new model.  His commercials will start airing next month.

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho to play a double role for the first time in his new drama

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho for becoming the model for the 10th anniversary of the product!

lee-min-ho_1473352207_20160908153220_57d

lee-min-ho_1473352207_201609081649589750

Source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/lee-min-ho-chosen-as-model-for-coca-cola-coffee-brand

• Like 9

9 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@gtLmh0622 Yup it seemed that the stolen shot of our bb in action with JJH was unauthorized. Apparently it wasn't taken by staff but the owner of the boat who must have been so giddy. But isn't he gorgeous in his Goryeo outfit? Maybe it was the ambience but I'm getting Choi Young vibes from him. Oh dear, we're all gonna be a mess till November comes :crazy: And what's uncanny is that the fans' imaginings of his character is so, so close! *claps*

@willenette Where are you from? I read that this RTD coffee drink from Coca-Cola is available here in the US but only in Asian groceries. I'm gonna scout out my neighboring Korean groceries and see if I can get a taste of our boy's new endorsement. Can't wait to see his new TV ad. Hope it's something sensual :P

New from Eider

via LMH WeiBar

Hi pixie, I'm not from US but I've tried this product just recently when I had my vacation in NY. IDK where my BF got it from - :P

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun Going To Spain This Weekend To Film “Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun Going To Spain This Weekend To Film “Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho are leaving for Spain on September 11 to film for the upcoming SBS drama “Legend of the Blue Sea.”

“Legend of the Blue Sea” is Jun Ji Hyun’s first drama since giving birth to her first child, and is the next work of writer Park Ji Eun, who wrote “My Love From the Star,” the 2014 drama in which Jun Ji Hyun starred with Kim Soo Hyun.

This is also Lee Min Ho’s first return to the small screen in a while, having last starred in “Heirs” in 2013. Since “Heirs,” Lee Min Ho has been active in film, with the movies “Gangnam Blues” and “Bounty Hunters.”

“Legend of the Blue Sea” is a fantasy romance centered around a motif from the mermaid/merman story in Korea’s first historical (romance) storybook. In the Joseon-era storybook, it is recorded that real-life figure Kim Dam Nyeong returned mermaids/mermen that were caught by fishermen back to the sea. Jun Ji Hyun plays a mermaid, and Lee Min Ho a cold con artist.

The drama is slated to air in November.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/09/lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyun-going-spain-weekend-film-legend-blue-sea/

• Like 9

September 9, 2016

Lee Min-ho the new face of can coffee brand

08202658.jpg

Lee Min-ho has been selected as a spokesmodel for the canned coffee brand Georgia Gotica.

The Coca-Cola Company said on Wednesday that the actor will become the new face of their “premium” canned coffee line.

An official for the company said, “Lee’s many charming characteristics were a great fit with the deep flavor and gentle aroma of ‘Georgia Gotica.’ His ‘premium’ hallyu star image was also a good match to our ‘premium’ coffee design as well.”

The television commercial featuring Lee will begin airing in October.

The actor recently starred in the Chinese-Korean co-produced film “Bounty Hunters,” which came in at number one at the Chinese box office in July.

Lee will star in the new SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” in November alongside actress Jun Ji-hyun.

By Chung Jin-hong

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 9

Another version:

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun heading to Spain for 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'

lee-min-ho,jun-ji-hyun

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho will be heading off to Spain to film the upcoming SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'. 

On September 9, a rep revealed the two actors would be going overseas on the 11th. K-drama viewers are especially looking forward to 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' as it's Jun Ji Hyun's first drama since she gave birth to her first child this past February as well as Lee Min Ho's return to the small screen after 'Heirs' in 2013. 

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a re-telling of a mermaid story from a Korean storybook. Jun Ji Hyun will play a mermaid, while Lee Min Ho is playing a con artist.

It's expected to air in November.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/lee-min-ho-and-jun-ji-hyun-heading-to-spain-for-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

• Like 10

@gtLmh0622 Thanks Chingu for sharing the videos ^^ Love the BH edit (Chellsee, hope you enjoyed that too :)) But I especially loved the 1st one with all his characters. It was better edited than some of the dramas I've watched! Kudos to the fans for their loving work :wub:

i know that I'm in the minority when I say that I missed this hairstyle on him, he looked so badass and sexy :astonished:

78feb001gw1f7npu84nb1j21w02ioqv5.jpg

78feb001gw1f7npuueic7j21w02iou0x.jpg

78feb001gw1f7npvsffl7j21w02ionpd.jpg

from his album HERE cr KENNYmino

@Chellsee Thanks for posting the Innisfree Jeju VR. I don't know many guys who can look as adorable in fisheye lens as our boy. Guess it looks so much better when you've got your VR headset on. kudos to Innisfree and LMH for a wonderful video. 

• Like 9

@pixie0622i did enjoyed the video that @gtLmh0622(thank you) shared. I envy the talent of those fans who can really make a good edit. Sigh! :)

and speaking of hairstyle, LMH is looking sooooo damn gorgeous in anything but Choi Young's long and messy hair made me admitted and end up in ICU! I die... million times!!! :P

Cr9cKg1VUAAKyEl.jpg

Cr9cKgzUAAUxUti.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend sweeties!

• Like 9

Hello Minoz~

Its been a loooong time since my last post and I know most of you dont know me at all kekeke anyway I am happy that you are still here and enjoying the updates and spazzing some LMH news/updates. Will really try to pass by if I have a chance.

Thank you for all updates and see you again~ 

Pyeeooonggg~

• Like 8

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho on board with writer Park Ji-eun

photo762632.jpg

The names Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho alone make everyone intense.

The SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" written by Park Ji-eun is featured by Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon. Other broadcasting stations which need to compete with them are on alert.

KBS is concerned about the drama that will compete with "The Legend of the Blue Sea". Initially it decided on sending out "Mister Kim" in November but plans changed to "My Fair Lady - 2016" recently. "My Fair Lady - 2016" won the miniseries contest in July and is being produced by SM C&C. This decision was followed by difficulties in casting for "Mister Kim".

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is highly anticipated because of the two actors' stardom and the writer's ability to write a good story.

Meanwhile, MBC quickly decided on "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo".

Sources say as soon as "The Legend of the Blue Sea" was decided, all broadcasting stations named the time frame 'death'. The level of competition is causing producers to avoid that time frame.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-on-board-with-writer-park-ji-eun

• Like 10

Lee Min-Ho, Jun Ji-Hyun leaving for Spain to film 'Legend of the Blue Sea'

the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-is-an-upcomin

On Sept. 9, Friday, a representative revealed to All Kpop that the show's cast and crew would go abroad on Sept. 11 to film some pivotal scenes for the highly anticipated series. Spain serves a crucial backdrop for "Legend of the Blue Sea" since the drama's content heavily involves an exotic-bluish coast.

In the drama, Lee portrays a genius scammer, Heo Jun-Jae, who poses as a legal advisor, doctor, and businessman to trick others. Jun, on the other hand, is slated to transform into a mermaid, Sim Chung, who is struggling to adapt to a human life in Seoul, South Korea.

The 20-episode drama, which also star Lee Hee Joon, Shin Hye-Sun, Moon Sori, Lee Ji-Hoon and Na Young Hee, is inspired by a mermaid story by a Joseon scholar Yu Mong-In's story collection "Euo Yadam." It revolves around a regional officer, Kim Dam Ryung, who released mermaids into the ocean. The mermaids were later caught by a fisherman.

The upcoming SBS drama has been getting attention for both its A-list cast and the director's hit previous dramas, which include "Master's Sun" (2013) and "City Hunter" (2011). It also marks Jun and Lee's small-screen comeback since 2014's "My Love From The Star" and 2013's "The Heirs," respectively.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/158603/20160909/lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyun-leaving-spain-film-legend.htm#ixzz4JrRQdQoT

• Like 9