Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

The Lee Min Ho Hunger is ridiculous and continues into it's 3rd year. has 2 dramas in top 10 on Dramafever. 

Heirs has been there for running 3 years non-stop in top five and Boys over flowers dropping in and out of top 10 for how many years only god knows. Surprised that people are still watching this like mad ---> the starvation and thirst.

The hunger is real and it's ill obsession

PnoMEm4.gif

Gu%2BJoon%2BPyo%2BGeum%2BJan%2BDi%2Bwash

tumblr_muuwfyZv861ron3qio1_500.gif

Heirs is placed in the 4th place while Boys over flowers on the 10th

http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-january-4-2016/

The level of the LMH hunger

Spoiler

tumblr_lqizvhHwaI1qh7ir7o1_500.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 9

E   R   E

I was here, I AM HERE 

李敏镐迎出道九周年 发写真集答谢粉丝

Lee Min Ho Welcomes 9th Anniversary

Photo Album in Acknowledgement of Fans

12400785_991137540946868_303155230075601

16日,Starhaus负责人透露,为了迎接旗下演员李敏镐出道9周年,特别发行写真集回馈粉丝。

Jan 6, 2016 According to Starhaus, to welcome the 9th anniversary debut of its artiste Lee Min Ho, a photo album has been specially released in acknowledgement of his fans.

据悉,李敏镐出道9周年特别写真集名为《HERE》。李敏镐出道9年来,离不开粉丝们的陪伴。本次发布写真集,正是为了答谢多年来粉丝们的不离不弃。写真中,李敏镐将展现作为演员、20代青年的青春面貌。与此同时,本次写真集以歌曲《HERE》为主题,李敏镐在其中更现身浪漫之都巴黎进行拍摄,展现了李敏镐的日常生活,以及李敏镐在镁光灯下不为人知的一面。

It is reported that Lee Min Ho special 9th anniversary photo album is titled HERE. Since Lee Min Ho debut 9 years ago, there is an inseparable companionship with his fans. This album is released specifically to express appreciation and gratitude towards the loyalty of his fans. In the album, Lee Min Ho presents himself as an actor, exhibits the youthful aspect of a youth in the 20s. Concurrently, the album will align its theme with the songHERE》, it presents Lee Min Ho's photoshoot in the romantic Paris, shows the daily life of Lee Min Ho, and also the side of Lee Min Ho when he is not under the spotlight.

值得注意的是,本次发布的写真集没有过多的点缀和特别出演,仅仅回归写真集的本质,李敏镐担任主人公。不仅如此,李敏镐还将在写真中一展独具品味的穿衣风格,写真中还附赠拍摄该时的幕后花絮DVD以及多张巨幅海报。

It is noteworthy that this album does not contain excessive embellishment or special acts, purely a return to the essence of an album which focuses on Lee Min Ho as the main character.  Moreover, in the album Lee Min Ho will showcase his unique style of fashion and dressing; inclusive in the album there will be a behind the scenes DVD and various huge posters.

另外,该写真集将于15日率先在韩国发布,随后将在日本、中国等国家发行。而李敏镐时隔2年的谈话演唱会也将于16日晚8时在首尔庆熙大学拉开帷幕。

The photo album will be released in Korea on Jan 15, thereafter it will be released in Japan, China and other countries. A talk concert will be held on Jan 16, 8pm at Kyunghee University in Seoul after a 2 years' interval.

credit:

http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=195682 

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=170866

English translation: Mosquito

• Like 10

Guest roshinip

Starhaus FB update

[ News/ Lee Minho (이민호)] 배우 #이민호 가 데뷔 9주년을 기념하여 오는 15일 국내에서 단독 화보집‘히어(HERE 부제 I was here, I AM HERE)’을 발매합니다!
To celebrate his 9th year as an actor, on the 15th of January in Korea, #LeeMinHo will be releasing his exclusive photo book titled, "Here: I was here, I AM HERE"

10561789_729937710439089_892098239858253

Lee Min Ho to release pictorial book to mark 9th year anniversary

CYAV9g0UwAA3U79.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho is set to mark his 9th year anniversary, by releasing a special pictorial book titled ‘HERE – I was here, I AM HERE’ on January 15th.

The pictorial book was filmed entirely in Paris, France, where Lee Min Ho showed his daily life as an ordinary man on the streets. The foreign and romantic landscape of Paris will also seek to bring out Lee Min Ho’s unique charms and sweet charisma.

The photos captured Lee Min Ho in his most natural self, without the actor purposely posing for the camera. Even so, Lee Min Ho still stood out brightly with his lanky frame and good looks. Be it sitting at an outdoor cafe, getting around in the morning with a fresh face, or going for a light jog, Lee Min Ho looked really natural and dashing.

The pictorial will also come with a making of DVD, as well as several large-scale posters, and Lee Min Ho’s personal writing where he will write about his present life and frustrations as a 29-year-old, and show his most true and natural self to fans.

‘HERE’ will be released first in Korea on January 15th, before being released in Japan, China, and other countries subsequently. Meanwhile after a two year hiatus, Lee Min Ho will finally return with his talk concert ‘MINOZ WORLD – MINOZ MANSION’ on January 16th at the Grand Peace Palace of Kyunghee University from 8PM (KST).

By: Alvin
Copyright: Kpopfighting

• Like 8

Lee Min-ho in "Here"

photo670869.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho has prepared something special for his fans to celebrate his 9th year of becoming an actor.

Star Hous Entertainment is releasing his exclusive pictorial called "Here".

"Here" includes pictures of Lee Min-ho as an actor and as a young man living the last year of his 20s. The location was set in Paris, France".

The pictures don't contain any special concept and he isn't wearing any make-up in the pictures.

Other than the pictures, a DVD of the making and several large posters are included in "Here". There is also a short essay written by the 29-year-old.

"Here" will be released in Korea on the 15th then in Japan, China and others.

• Like 10

Guest roshinip

Lee Min-ho to publish exclusive pictorial

Actor Lee Min-ho is set to publish an exclusive pictorial to mark nine years since his debut.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160106

The pictorial titled “I Was Here, I Am Here,” taken in Paris, will feature Lee’s cozy routine -- a stroll and a sip of coffee in the most authentic-looking cafe -- alongside his short essays about his feelings and concerns.

The photo booklet, together with the behind-the-scenes video and large posters, will go on sale in Korea on Jan. 15, and will be available in Japan and China later.

Lee is set to meet his Korean fans at Kyung Hee University in Seoul on Jan. 16.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601061517418894139_2