Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20 Korean Actors That Are Super Hot in Hanboks

20 Korean Actors That Are Super Hot in Hanboks

Last week, we wrote about actresses that look especially beautiful inhanboks (traditional Korean clothing). Well, we couldn’t leave out the hot male actors! Hanboks are not the easiest garments to pull off and sageuk hair can be even more difficult. Let’s take some time to appreciate our favorite actors who can pull it off effortlessly. Here’s our list of actors that are true hanbok hotties. Who is the hottest of them all? Be sure to vote in the poll at the bottom and share your favorites in the comments below!

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is really handsome in anything, and especially so in a hanbok. The actor was sizzling bodyguard in “The Great Doctor” (also known as “Faith”). Who would like to see him in more sageuks?

To read full article and vote >> http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/05/20-korean-actors-that-are-super-hot-in-hanboks/

8 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20151206 Minho going to work in Thailand, always too busy at looking Minoz to lost his way or get in a wrong car.   laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:6498289ff72bb5d36a82759a705c10c8Yay

cr minattyong

Hi gtlmh, thanks for sharing the video. Hahaha - this made my day. LMH is human, not perfect after all. :lol:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

And @pixie0622, I found a news said that "The Day" on iTunes in USA would be Dec. 18, two weeks later than other countries because of some policy (?) there.

thank you so much it's what I've been looking for :) I was afraid the US store won't have it because his "Thank You" isn't available even though it's been almost 5 months since its release

back to our boy in Thailand, HDs are out!

CVjRPqdUsAA0VyV.jpg

CVjRRClU8AAB_qp.jpg

he looked so refreshing:wub:

CVjRWg-UkAEu-V0.jpg

CVjRUPXUkAETCYF.jpg

Spoiler

CVjRVlpU4AAYLxZ.jpg

CVjRScdUAAAumUU.jpg

Cr. minoz_peace

• Like 5