Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

adamfever said: I can't recall when he said he was closest to KT, but he is definitely not a serious guy. If my memory serves me right, he even said that he was mischievous (@alesia44 should be able to provide the source .. hihi..). Remember the his conversation with the fan at the Guess event about "I will sing" <- he is that kind of guy who always finds something to humor. That is why he laughs and smiles a lot. But he is shy, so I THINK he must feel comfortable before he unleashes himself  hehe... He's funny while positive and grounded, he must be a great guy to hang out with. That's my impression about him :-)

Guest MáriaP

MáriaP said:

leesooyoung

said: More pictures please. That idea to generate fund for him is nice, we can buy his time for him to relax. Just a week or two, just want to give him a break, I know he's not working for money alone and he really value his career but I noticed that his sched is very hectic, I'm worried that he can't get enough rest, because whenever he's asked on what he'll do during free time he always says he'd go to sleep. Oppa I'm wishing for a month long vacation for you with your family, travel somewhere, in a place where you can shop without bodyguards, a place where you don't need your stylist because paparazzis will steal shots if they get the chance to, a place where you can walk along the sidewalks with no worries, a peaceful life for you oppa. But it's all a wish because you're too handsome for people not to notice that you are our MINHO. Hahayssss take care always oppa..

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Annyeong, MINOZ! t98163.gifThanks for all the updates :-*
WOW.  Uri Minho topped the music charts in China, too.  Just WOW.  bravo.gifI am sure he's mighty pleased with that.  Allow me to paraphrase him in a recent interview (cz I can't find it!), "I did the album SONG FOR YOU as a gift to my fans in order to return the love they give me.  But I feel that it has reversed and I am the one being gifted." :xNow this achievement I take with great pleasure over him winning in any popularity poll %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"================ id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[NEWS] From Chinese Entertainment News id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"141019 Lee Min Ho @ Tenwow event in Shanghai

uploaded by meowmm13
No words needed. :x :x :x B0ZmTRIIAAEMHe0.jpg:large

8-} B0Zjc-NCMAA2vlM.jpg:large
cr as tagged

Thanks @moonrain for sharing:  'Song for You has topped the Meters Music Charts in China'
Daebak !!!  :-bd
Congratulations to Lee Min Ho !!
Here's another news clip on Tenwow event:

Not sure if this was posted before but another TV promo for GB, from MBC:

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

hi @pixie sunbae, pls dont remind me of all those polls, they'll ruin my day, let me just drool over his hotness and enjoy great news from his album ;;)
the pic you just posted =P~

hi handsome boy :x
B0Y7D2PIgAAfaju.jpg

more great captures HD at ICN airport
B0ZysQKCAAE4zyg.jpg

B0ZytCuCIAAe5_7.jpg
cr. as tagged

As we are talking about promition and TV appearance, I have a few questions related to Gangnam 1970:

• According to Showbox, the release date is Nov 27, does it mean the premier date of G'70 in Korea is aslo on Nov 27, while the press conference is on the next day Nov 28?

• What are the promotional channels for a new movie in Korea? We know that there will be a press conference, is that it?

As far as I know, in the States, TV and radio would be utilized to the max. The leading actor/actress will appear on talk shows on TV, from the morning shows (like Good Morning America..), to the day shows (like The View or Ellen..), and late night shows (like Jimmy Kimmel..), whatever time slots they can book. They would talk about the new movie, and maybe some personal things, but the main goal is to let the public know of the new movie, so more people can check it out. I've never seen actor/actress on a reality show. Recording artists on reality shows, such as American Idol, The Voice, AGT.. ,yes, very often, because it makes sense, they usually perform a single from their new album so the public can have a feel of it. BUT they don't participate in any reality show as a contestant. You may expect to hear/see short interviews of the actor/actress on the radio, or entertainment shows such as ET... So they are kinda everywhere when their new movie premieres.

What about in Korea? I hope it will be similar, that means we will have a chance to get more interviews from him.. hopefully with translation

• If G'70 is to premiere around Nov 28, is it the same time (week) of any other Hollywood's blockbuster release in Korea, like the Hunger Games Mockingjay 1, or Brad Pitt's Fury...? Please not

Thank you for filling me in.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

hi @adamfever, the press conference is on 28th october (pls correct me if I'm wrong), end of this month, means before premiere date. Make sense, they will start promoting this movie and have one month to promote before it's release. I'm not sure on how korean actors promote their movie, but I saw many actors like CMS, LJJ, KDW, WB and other movie actors promote their new movie in  Entertainment News, Entertainment Weekly, or in stardate, etc given special section to talk about the movie. here's the link if you want to check out one of them:

for the showbiz:

I presume uri Minho along with KRW will be in that show to promote their movie. Yay, we'll see him more next month.
As for movie release along with other block buster, I kinda agree with opinion from video (I dont remember where I saw the youtube video, but have a topic 4 aspects that bring 10 million viewers. pls if someone can share the link?), it said that other than having great cast and veteran actors, great movies showing in the same time as a good sign to reach many viewers. It becomes trigger for many people to go to cinema whether to enjoy the movie or just comparing them to the movie they've seen.

so I'll fully support uri minho movie release along with other hollywood and korean blockbuster movies :)

@Wisd That's a nice video, thanks for sharing.  I think it's fanmade because the focus is just on KJD which is not how the movie is being promoted in the official channels.  I like it, though.  
@adamfever As previously announced, the PressCon for G'70 is on OCT. 28 at Megabox in Seoul.  I suspect that the standard promotions for a film in SK is via PressCon, Red Carpet event (premiere attended by industry VIPs) and media interviews, which is very similar to how films are promoted here in the US, too.  Per IMDB, Brad's FURY and JLaw's HUNGER GAMES are screening in SK on Nov.20.  
I think that @zinnia's post begs a question:  Why is LMH not appearing in reality TV shows as much as his peers?  Based on some fans' comments, they like that he's not as "accessible" thus maintaining some mystery with the audience.  Other fans want to see him in that type of shows so non-fans can also appreciate his goofiness, athletic ability, natural warmth and easy camaraderie.  Both sides have their +es.  I don't watch reality shows so I can't comment on how beneficial they can be for LMH, format-wise.  But from the little I've seen, these shows seem to be the playground of mostly K-idols.  I could be wrong.  However, what I'm sure of is this:  whichever reality show bags an appearance from him will top the ratings for that week/ day.  So he must be choosing carefully so as not to disappoint (both his industry friends and the audience).  
Fantastic captures from ANITA LEE at the Ozing event in Qingdao:B0ZQwahIYAAH0FP.jpg:large

B0ZRimYCcAAeCx6.jpgB0ZQ88hIYAAWQvS.jpg:largeB0ZRatGCQAAcR9i.jpg