Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

pYriH86.jpg

I came back to work after the fan sign event.

As always, Minho was fabulous, gentle, kind, considerate, and everything. ^^

The MC allowed taking pictures at the last moment before the beginning.

So you can see a lot of photos of him today.

I got his autograph to my real name.

Originally, I planned to get his autograph with ps saying "I ♡ Soompi Minoz" for you who don't have his autograph.

So I prepared a piece of paper in which I wrote it.

But it was a fleeting moment in front of Minho. It was just too short. ㅠㅠ

And the body guard prevented it citing the shortage of time.

In fact, the body guard who you're acquainted with is notorious among Korean fans for his "No!" word.

There are many fans who heard that "No!" from him at the fan sign events.

And I was added to the list today. ^^

That's why I didn't tell you what I had in mind because I thought maybe I won't get it as I wanted. I didn't want to make you have high hopes only to be disappointed.

I said to him, "In soompi, there are many international fans who support you from afar. They want you to know their existence and their love for you"

The body guard prevented me from getting the ps I wanted, but Minho said to me, looking in my eyes  "Please, deliver my words to Soompi Minoz for me that I am always grateful to them."

He's so touching, isn't he?

So it's my present for you Soompi Minoz here. ^^

After that I had my fingers interlocked with his like every other fan there.

His hands were warm. ^^

I don't want to lose my chance to make you envious. ^^

• Like 1

Hello chinggus! Thank you for the updates. 
Minho is so cute as always in the Semir and Eider cf's. 
@mtdt i enjoy watching all your videos. Really grateful that you took all these videos and shared them with us.  It felt like I was there in the concert watching with you. Gumawo! And Minho really gave his all to give a great show for all Minoz. 
@zinnia‌ thank you for sharing your encounter with Minho-ssi! I am so happy for you. He is such a sweetie. 
 Here's a video posted by @LaDadaista‌ - gumawo.... (hopefully we get a translation).
Cr. To owner of video

Guest Moonrain

Thank you @zinnia for your kind gesture >:D< its so nice of Minho to say that :) and you got to meet & hold his hand, so lucky! :)
[Press Photos] Guess Fansign Event64441a2fjw1elec2cv039j20rs16itku.jpg64441a2fjw1elec2gcfxvj21hc1om1c3.jpg64441a2fjw1elec2e5ltpj20zk1c5n7w.jpg
Cr: TopStarNews

@ zinnia

Did you told him about us the international fans?.
and he gave you an answer for us?
O M G !!! YOU made me sooo Happy .O M G!!!
How can I still breath after that?
Thank you so much Zinnia
So glad for you that you had that wonderful moment with Lee Min Ho.
 Have a great Day Minoz .
See you later

alovebof said: Hello.
I found korean fans post on twitter. I think at Guess today.
Can someone translate? Zinnia?
나 - '안녕하세요~ 저 5년만에 받아요~' 미노 - '처음이예요?'  나 - '아뇨~ 5년만이요~' 미노 - '처음~ 아 그러면 완전 초반에?' 나 - '네ㅎ' 나 - '이번 앨범 어떤거 제일 맘에 들어요?' 미노 - '노래할게요'

나 - '네??' (손깍지 한채.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)미노 - '노래할게요' 나 - '어떤거요??'미노 - '노래할게요~'나 - '노래할게요????'미노 - '노래할게'
ㅋㅋㅋ물어봐놓고 정줄 놓아서 못알아듣고 미노가 4번이나 대답해줬다..

@zinnia awww! you did that?! how sweet honey! I really feel happy that our choding said those kind words for his Soompi Minoz! and if ever he'd lurk in here, I don't know what he'll feel if he sees/reads our comments claiming his beautiful body parts!! keke ^^ but hey that's the fun part right?!

Again, thanks dear!! xoxo :x

Omg @Zinnia! Tats so sweet of you to think about us here!!

And of cos ultra sweet of minho to said tat to you for us! Really thank you soooo much for bringing his attention to us!

Glad you had your precious moment with him! Don't wash hands today ok :)

Hi, I'm late coz I've just watched the Gangnam trailer just now. And OMG what I can say is how I miss to see him in the screen, his voice is always able to make my heart beat fast, his sad scene is always able to make me feel miserable too, his romantic scene makes me dying of wanting to be loved by him, that's the power of LMH to me, no actor can do the same thing to me, I think I love him not only like him as a star, I never feel my heart beat whenever I see an acting of an actor except due to the story. But with LMH just by seeing the trailer I already want to faint hahaha

Annyeong, MINOZ!  :-h
@zinnia Wow, you finally got to hold hands with him again....congratulations!  And THANK YOU for putting in a word for us Soompi Minoz and for receiving lovely words from uri Minho for us---we love you!  >:D<  Now that we're sure that he knows about us, it makes coming here and being part of this lovely community 1000x more delightful! :x :x
Here's the 2nd video from 1light and MInoz Toz, showing more of the 1-on-1's.  @zinnia you may be one of these lucky ladies  ;))I find it adorable that after all these years, he's still shy in front of so many ladies.  But he loosens up right away when he starts interacting with them.  Oh my God, what I'll give away if only to have a moment like this with him :x[P.S> All RS's and hotness claimed!] id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho 20141017 GUESS LeeMinHo 팬사인회 part2

by 일라잇
hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif
B0J8BYcCMAAD4LD.jpg
I wanna hold your hand, too! :((B0I6Q4pCQAA0MeN.jpg
cr as tagged

The venue for the OZING Event today.  Read that participation is based on actual product purchase and drawn by lottery.B0J2SnzCcAE0YKW.jpg
Someone posted this UNCONFIRMED schedule---please take with a grain of salt.  Of the brand events, only Ozing, Eider and Suphier have been announced.  If true, then he would be flying to Shanghai from Qingdao.

B0ItkgHCUAAGEDU.png:largecto

More at GUESS Event 20141017hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif
B0KXSi_CUAAnto4.jpg
B0KXK2FCMAA3QE-.jpg

With Mr. No [-(B0J2A_PIcAAEaDI.jpg

B0J2BNhIcAACpQV.jpgB0J1hSVIQAElwRS.jpg:largeB0J1npNIMAIpvpI.jpgB0J1xnnIQAEubyH.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi Minoz ! :)

@zinnia you're so lucky, you got to meet him & hold his hand, i'm so happy for you,  thank you for sharing, that's so touching, really appreciate it :)

@mtdt thank you so much for sharing your videos, I'm enjoy watching it :)

More pics at the Guess Event :)
B0KQUf8CMAEawPn.jpg
B0JP8WpCIAEFJ4c.jpg
B0Kh9qICQAAVvAF.jpg

B0KZgE2CMAAsL_l.jpg
B0I4MKTCIAEzW_Q.jpg

cr as tagged