Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

jMAbJPC75T1iS.jpg wah... fans can go up and stand infront of the stage! this is close.... surprised no one stop them! I want to be there too!!

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

What's with all those rings that Min Ho had on his fingers???? I thought he doesn't like to wear accessories ,and yet he had more than one ring,on both of his hands.

Yesterday was pink furry carpet!

today is oriental style curtain???

duh!!! ok... trying to make myself feels better... lucky I din go! hahahaha :P

class="at_ttl"Lee Min Ho, “The Heirs Staffs Loved When I Kissed Park Shin Hye”

By Staff Writer | Mar 28, 2014 09:55 AM EDT

Lee Min Ho, “The Heirs Staffs Loved When I Kissed Park Shin Hye”

Actor Lee Min Ho shared the behind stories of the kiss scenes in the SBS drama "The Heirs."

Lee Min Ho in a recent interview with the fashion magazine At Style shared the behind stories of the kiss scenes. Lee Min Ho said, "There were a lot of kiss scenes while filming The Heirs. From passionate kiss scenes to affectionate scenes, I contemplated a lot to share Kim Tan's true feelings with the audiences."

Lee Min Ho added, "When we filmed the kiss scene in a small storage, the staff members were looking at us from behind the door or the shelves. I remember they were all hiding and watching us." Lee Min Ho also said on his partner actress Park Shin Hye, "She is a passionate, diligent actress. I tend to be very playful in the filming scenes, and she was okay with that. We had great synergy together." In related news, actor Lee Min Ho is currently filming the movie "Kang Nam Blues" with director Yoo Ha.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/18438/20140328/lee-min-ho-heirs-staffs-loved-when-kissed-park-shin.htm

Lee Min Ho is mesmerizing in Eider CF
By Carol on March 27, 2014

lee-min-ho-eider-790x415.pngHe is extremely attractive without even doing much on the set.

Lee Min Ho is looking great as he films for Eider sportswear’s spring and summer collection. From their light walk sneaker, ice t-shirt and their defender jacket, Lee Min Ho is jogging, running and walking in various places with beautiful scenery to show off the products. They are bright in color, which matches the spring and summer weather perfectly. With his fit body and attractive face, Eider definitely picked the perfect model!

http://24-7kpop.com/lee-min-ho-is-mesmerizing-in-eider-cf/

Everyone, I think they style him this way intentionally, the concept for yesterday and today concerts maybe "fun", that's probably the cause of the bizarre attires :P.

Anyway MinHo'd better be careful, if a puppy sees his ragged pants it may run after him, hahaha! :))

Guest justdelurked

His wardrobe is starting to get on my nerves! I thought the fashion crimes would be done and over with as The Heirs ended but this Japan concert tops it all! :-w

But let's be positive; May be the funky fashion was a concert only thing. Even better, those outfits give us all the more reason to wanting to tare them all off, don't they? :D

califgirl said: I just much prefer his airport fashion, feel like it's the real him. The ones he wore at events looked liked they were picked by his agency. The CEO of Starhaus said in an interview he got a lot of objections from the board when picking LMH because of his masculine face features when flower boys were popular in Korea. Even he was in BOF, he wasn't their 1st pick, the producers originally wanted pretty boys, not handsome. Do u think Starhause is trying to make him more feminine?  P.S.: Despite of your fashion mishaps, I still love you though, LMH!

Guest yyanz1

My 1st reaction when I c that Pink rug - jaw dropped & thought to myself that luckily I didn't turn up for Japan FM.

Oriental style curtain/tissue box cover - dumb-founded. :-O :-O

that weird purple suit topped with another oriental style curtain - OMGawd. ~X( ~X( Thank god the concert has ENDED. I feel like LCing Ms stylist now!

Another set of crazy gets ups by LeeMinHorror lol, stole this nickname from one of the posters here on thread ;))

At least I can say its better than the last ones .

If LMH decides to do another concert tour, boy needs to change this fashion theme of not so cutesy, boyish, so called unique attire. Idk whats the inspiration anymore, its funny he mentioned when the concerts began last summer that it was a rock theme, well its far from it now. Rockers dont wear pink hahaha.

Ive noticed looking over his concerts all of them.That when LMH had his concerts in China and Japan the fashion was quite questionable in comparison to his concerts in Korea, Malaysia and the Philippines. I guess he dresses according to the fashion trend at that time of the country. Its KT craze lol.

The fact that he keeps it hot in his airport fashion, lets me know its not him who decides to wear all this crazy stuff. But the man can say no too X(