Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest dhyla

oh bodyguard ajhussi so gwapo! i was hoping he's brought to a beach. gotta go search videos of the event, i can still hear his deep voice in my head saying "Gusto ko akin ka lang" (i want you to be mine/be mine). ohhhh, my boyfriend's gonna kill me!

class="entry-title"Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun delay their army enlistment for a year

119808193_13950467253961n

Previously, a list of Kpop male stars who will serve the army this year was disclosed by Korean media, Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho were both on the list. From the news back then, Kim Soo Hyun even cancelled all of his schedules after September. However, being so famous at the moment, are they willing to enter the army just yet?
According to South Korea’s military manpower administration, Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun’s requests to delay their enlistment for a year have been approved, with the reason of promoting Hallyu in China and other regions. In other words, Kim Soo Hyun who currently has 30 CF contracts from Korea and China can sit back and relax for now.

Kim Soo Hyun used to suffer from heart disease when he was younger, thus he was not suitable to become an active soldier. But through treatments, his doctor announced back in the end of 2012, Kim Soo Hyun’s body condition is now suitable for army enlistment. Kim Soo Hyun’s agency also mentioned that “Kim Soo Hyun had his check-up done a year ago and was approved to be a normal soldier, he will enter the army at an appropriate time”.

Insiders also revealed that Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho will be unlikely to enlist within the next 2 years, reason being they are very famous at the moment and their new CF contracts ranges from 1 to 2 years.

Source : StarHallyu + sd.xinhuanet.com

http://starhallyu.com/2014/03/17/lee-min-ho-and-kim-soo-hyun-delay-their-army-enlistment-for-a-year/

waahh!!! SORRY THAT I AM SO DELAYED updating here!
I am so busy in my work and going to his 2nd funmeet (3rd time in our country)..
hmmm..I had SO MUCH FUN!!! =P~
this is my first time becoming TEARY-EYED just seeing Lee Min Ho again.. I swear.. I didn't intend to cry. but when I was SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT when he actually be in the stage.. my tears fell.. :((
It was just unfortunate that the sister of my office-mate had experienced the stampede and she actually had bruises in her arms..she was the one who fell in line just to exchange the invites into tickets. starting 4:00AM.. I am SO MUCH THANKFUL TO HER..
hmmm... Me and my officemates became so anxious that we are still in the office by 5:45pm and the we can't find cabs to go to Araneta..and at 6:35pm we arrived at the venue proper.. we are just standing for 2.5 hours and when Lee Min Ho came out, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT..
They said he is planning to come back again by the end of 2014? I am so hoping HE WILL!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152296752933291&set=pcb.10152296754003291&type=1&theater

Guest shewoonmoon

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; line-height: 1.2em; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"BREAKING NEWS! Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun aren't leaving for military service

KimSooHyun-LeeMinHo4.pngIt's been reported that Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun applied for an extension and both have been granted a one-year reprieve. The reason given may surprise you.

Previously we reported a list of Kdrama stars who may be leaving for their required military service this year. Many fans cried out when they saw their favorite names such as Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyun Joon, etc.

However, according to new reports, Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun have just been granted a one-year postponement to their military service because of their work to promote Korean culture. Yes, promoting Korean culture is very important work! I would say it's crucial to world peace! I'm sure millions of fans would gladly eat kimchi and bulgogi while watching Kdrama to help promote Korean culture as well. Actually, maybe fans will have to eat a lot of fried chicken now that Lee Min Ho is the spokesperson for Korea's KyoChon fried chicken. Also, let's not forget the important contribution Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy are making in their romantic commercial.

Insiders who understand contract signings have also suggested that the big stars may not have to leave for military service for the next two years because of their recently signed contracts. I'm sure whatever is decided, the Korean military will have to consider what's fair to all eligible males over the age of 19. In the meantime, fans will rejoice with whatever extra time is given! We're definitely not complaining.

(Source: via)

Lee Min Ho was asked, "What is love for you?"
he answered:
Love is that thing in life that makes someone more passionate, more comfortable, and happier :)

:x
sorry I can't upload my vids and pics yet.. my cam was borrowed by my brother.. :(

CREDITS to uploader <3

Is Lee Min Ho Worth $9 Million?

It's been reported that actor Lee Min Ho is worth $9 million from commercials alone - yikes! Since his breakout role in the 2009 Korean drama "Boys Over Flowers," the 26-year-old has landed endorsement deals with companies spanning beverages, cosmetics, clothing and cars. He's also continued his acting success with leading roles in "Personal Taste," "City Hunter," "Faith," and most recently "Heirs."

Do you agree with the $9M pricetag? Or, like us, do you think there are millions of reasons he's worth much more? See below:

lee+minho+9+million.jpg
Other reasons Lee Min Ho is the "$9 million man."

His smile
leeminho+laughing.gif
leeminho+smile.gif

His body
leeminho+shower+heirs.jpg

His winks
leeminho+wink.gif
lee+minho+wink+bw.gif
leeminho+wink+city+hunter.gif

His lips

leeminho+duckface+cityhunter.gif

leeminho+lipbite.gif

His role as Gu Jun Pyu in "Boys Over Flowers"

leeminho+gujunpyo.gif
leeminho+raft.gif
gujunpyo+laughing.gif

His romantic moments on screen

leeminho+hairwash+city+hunter.gif
leeminho+faith+romantic.jpg
leeminho+personal+taste+blowdry.png

His dancing
leeminho+dancing+cf.gif

The list of what we love about Lee Min Ho could go on and on, but one thing's for sure - Lee Min Ho is priceless!!!

http://blog.viki.com/2014/03/is-lee-min-ho-worth-9-million.html?m=1

otchosais said: waahh!!! SORRY THAT I AM SO DELAYED updating here!
I am so busy in my work and going to his 2nd funmeet (3rd time in our country)..
hmmm..I had SO MUCH FUN!!! =P~
this is my first time becoming TEARY-EYED just seeing Lee Min Ho again.. I swear.. I didn't intend to cry. but when I was SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT when he actually be in the stage.. my tears fell.. :((
It was just unfortunate that the sister of my office-mate had experienced the stampede and she actually had bruises in her arms..she was the one who fell in line just to exchange the invites into tickets. starting 4:00AM.. I am SO MUCH THANKFUL TO HER..
hmmm... Me and my officemates became so anxious that we are still in the office by 5:45pm and the we can't find cabs to go to Araneta..and at 6:35pm we arrived at the venue proper.. we are just standing for 2.5 hours and when Lee Min Ho came out, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT..
They said he is planning to come back again by the end of 2014? I am so hoping HE WILL!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152296752933291&set=pcb.10152296754003291&type=1&theater

Mimibecon

said:

otchosais

said:

waahh!!! SORRY THAT I AM SO DELAYED updating here!

hmmm..I had SO MUCH FUN!!! 

=P~

this is my first time becoming TEARY-EYED just seeing Lee Min Ho again.. I swear.. I didn't intend to cry. but when I was SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT when he actually be in the stage.. my tears fell.. 

:((

@maja have a great time at the fun meet! Hope you can get a chance to shake hands, run to him, bear hug him, take selfies and sneak a peck on his cheek to make us dead jealous!!!

Feeling excited for you and the rest who are able to make it to the event!!