Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest leeminholic

@Everyone I needvti clarify stuff here I didn't mean to say that the other is compared ti LMH I just meaning that I hate it when the fact wem the companies use this trick which eventually leads to fans war I have experienced and through one before

Well @mtdt‌ I agree with fact mystery types but comparing two its somehow nasty as one of the fandom will be hurt they could have just simply used the blurry stuff or given hinmts rather than this kind of appraoach

Ps: need to edit first post before someelse misunderstands me again

/delurking

HALLELUJAH to seeing Star1.
I'm soooo happy to see a normal looking, handsome Lee Min Ho on the cover! [鼓掌]

@mtdt
Ditto on the comparison between LMH and KSH. Both are professionally good actors in their own way with their own appeals. There is seriously no need to compare. Chinese media love doing that, I find. [哼] I am already seeing Minoz fighting with KSH's fans on weibo and it irks me because the fire starters are the bloody media and these business organisations. There is a lot of bashing in the mainland China towards LMH and KSH at the mo'. What about other celebs like EXO, Lee Seung Gi, Rain etc? Same? I ask because I wanted to know if these antis are targetting any K-celebs in general.

Was this posted? I can't remember no more...
50668f7atw1eebk6fspujj20rs0iite7.jpg

Guest jellylovesfaith

AND boom he's in star one again :D1621977_499505930159488_1666142907_n.jpg
Star 1 Type A version Vol.25 April 2014 issue

Minho can i be your shirt??? ooooh maybe this is all part of his fierce, edgy side for GB :D Loving it already :x
@Mimibecon omo omo OMO i want him to be like that in MY bed!!!!!! all 'oh heya i just transported here half-naked, don't mind me. oh and just give me sec till i explode your ovaries. okay you can die happy now' :P and guys is that the actual commercial for KIA? it doesn't look very polished... 

1972510_1455176104714542_1261376480_n.jp

he is sooo adorable here i have no words....

@mtdt I guess yes, because it's for 2012 December edition, so they had christmas theme.

@giselle_tw I guess LMH wants to show his manly side through this photoshoot because his next movie Gangnam Blue, he will play manly and rough character. I also think this magazine interview will write more about Gangnam Blue.

Maybe this is Kim Jong Dae's pose? :D
*Kim Jong Dae: LMH's character name in Gangnam Blue

i6nQxJIl4Ex53.jpg

I just died.

tumblr_n28ln3Rk7J1rv4lbgo4_r1_250.gif

Just look at all that hotness!

:-O :-O :-O

I've never wanted to be droplets of rain so bad! :)) =))

Reminds me of my first love --> hoodie daejang.

Really makes me miss daejang, faith, and the imja couple.

@giselle_tw‌

Ohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmeeerrrrr ggggaaawwwdddd!

He is so HOT for star1!!!! His lips and eyes are so seductive! I'm going to melt!

@adlyn13 fan me! He is too hot!

He actually looks like he's been working out! :-O ma boy is so hot!

alesia44 said: @giselle_tw I guess LMH wants to show his manly side through this photoshoot because his next movie Gangnam Blue, he will play manly and rough character. I also think this magazine interview will write more about Gangnam Blue.

Maybe this is Kim Jong Dae's pose? :D
*Kim Jong Dae: LMH's character name in Gangnam Blue

Guest Moonrain

Thanks @giselle_tw & @alesia44 for clarifying, i wondered why i was seeing flashes of daejang in that pic. it was posted on the Twosome Coffee weibo account today :)
Gawd i think i felt my uterus jump when i saw the Star1 Mag Pics  8-}
seriously, he's taunting us! whats up with the biting Minho ssi??? We want to bite you not the other way around [-(  

Glad that LG quickly announced the answer!

So Girls! time to go grab those LG products

edit!! LG is still trolling us.... they put up a similar post on ksh! So so it's not confirm it's him yet! 72420dcbgw1eebs8rxqhqj20c822lwlx.jpg

@giselle_tw‌ I am a puddle right now, :)) =))

Can he stop touching his lips? God, he's driving me crazy!

Seriously, he looks so manly, it's hot!

I am loving this dark and sexy image of his. Just something about the way his hair is styled makes him look so mysterious. Pewwwhhh! =P~