Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

mtdt said: giselle_tw said: moonrain said: LOL at this article ;)) from what i can make out, LMH and entourage drove to Shanghai from Hangzhou and they had to stop for toilet break but 10 or so cars were tailing them. So they had to ask for assistance from the Police so Minho can pee  :))
http://t.cn/8sP3s4Y

Minho trying his best to take a group pics with his minoz!

Minoz there were actually very worried when he stood so near to the edge of the stage...  The MC was also worried as it looks really dangerous.  Thus he went front and pull him back abit.

Our Minho... always so eager to come close towards Minoz!

b25e6d9dgw1eeaizuu97nj209t0ep403.jpgb25e6d9dgw1eeaj04764mj209t0ep762.jpgb25e6d9dgw1eeaj0hc8bcj209t0epwg2.jpg

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjgzMzQ0MTg0.html

Tis video have the part where he went to the edge and the mc pulled him back.

Guest yyanz1

mtdt said: giselle_tw said: moonrain said: LOL at this article ;)) from what i can make out, LMH and entourage drove to Shanghai from Hangzhou and they had to stop for toilet break but 10 or so cars were tailing them. So they had to ask for assistance from the Police so Minho can pee  :))
http://t.cn/8sP3s4Y

Guest justdelurked

So LMH wants to go on holiday to Antarctica, watch the aurora and sleep in an igloo!

Despite all the popularity and fame, he's still such a kid at heart and it's adorable! :x :x :x And it makes sense why so many people love him ; I'm younger than him in terms of age, but he seems younger than me at heart!

If I'm asked where I'd love to travel, I would have a hard time making up my mind on picking one place..... On second thought, I would choose to go to Antarctica with Minho; It's terribly cold there, so he needs someone to keep him warm, you know :D

OMG this is so cute! :P

mi7chimes said:

I had  a busy day today and midst all of it... this guy poked me, enough to have me stare at his statement, for quite some time.
LEE MIN HO updated his LINE play (as my chingu @ravairie pointed out)
let me point a little more.
the notification was posted through his Line Japan 

ibpR8XrxQypmt9.jpg

(unlike usually when he posts the same through Korean, Chinese Japanes and English portals, except when he is in a particular country endorsing an event.Do tell me if i am wrong coz i hav just joined him recently)
So well, today we also had the heirs promotional vid released in Japan.hmmm... 
later when i got home and opened my LINE play, 
this was what greeted me.

i0rLoiiWsKXju.JPG

iul16immaVb2z.JPG

and a visit to LMH's play room. 
i saw complete makeover.
FROM
i3M3uZajWM1Yn.JPG

MinHo mainly with almost~CH hairstylewith a sophisticated room decor.( the BOF minho wasnt part of his line before the change, but i nvr kept a screenshot.. :/ )

TO
ibpR8XrxQypmt9.jpg

KIM TAN.
1. Purple DreamCatcher 2. Bar look-a-like of Wine cellar3. Same-to-same Shelf ( that stood by the bed in KT's room)
and 
4) Choco
which just asserts to the fact that LEE MIN HO is KIM TAN.
iGBLOyznKqqKT.JPG

Obviously he wants it itched on our minds and hearts! =)) 

adamfever said:
pixie0622 said: Question: Do we like LMH because he is the #1 Hallyu actor now or just because he's LMH? I ask this because I can't help but be confused sometimes when I read about him being compared with another K-actor (who IMO is a melo type vs romantic/ action which is LMH's type) or K-pop idol (of totally diff genre). I understand that there's a sense of pride in having our "oppa" recognized as the best or #1, but if we love/ admire him for what he is or represents for us, then I think we need to celebrate his every milestone and achievement without worrying whether he's paid the highest or awarded the top prize for it. JMHO :)>-

this surface on weibo

who is the next LG new model...

72420dcbgw1eeat7mn8i1j20lv0zk12e.jpg

then followup with this

who is the best lover?

72420dcbjw1eeafj41y1sj20jc0mzjx1.jpg

would it be uri Minho ssi?? another endorsement in his bag?? :P

looking at the pics... our "ladyboss" must have been there very early to grab a good spot!

all thanks to her.. we get great pics too! :)

43f1fcfbtw1eeb65gbnmsj20rs11ek7r.jpg43f1fcfbtw1eeb65yozbaj20rs1384ci.jpg43f1fcfbtw1eeb663zsanj20rs15odvr.jpg43f1fcfbtw1eeb667k9f7j20rs13swqg.jpg43f1fcfbtw1eeb66b5zwuj20rs12gncw.jpg43f1fcfbtw1eeb66hcbj3j20rs16gnen.jpg[\spoiler]

Mimibecon said:
adamfever said:
pixie0622 said: Question: Do we like LMH because he is the #1 Hallyu actor now or just because he's LMH? I ask this because I can't help but be confused sometimes when I read about him being compared with another K-actor (who IMO is a melo type vs romantic/ action which is LMH's type) or K-pop idol (of totally diff genre). I understand that there's a sense of pride in having our "oppa" recognized as the best or #1, but if we love/ admire him for what he is or represents for us, then I think we need to celebrate his every milestone and achievement without worrying whether he's paid the highest or awarded the top prize for it. JMHO :)>-

Guest guadi

@mtdt - so the LG deal is true? :-O I've read that he has more endorsements yet to be announced according to Starhaus from this article--------------------
Welp, I'm happy for him, but where's another new acting project announcement??? I'm dying for news on that :(( I reckon we probably won't hear anything about it until he finishes filming GB or close to that :( 
All these voting things feel so opportunistic X( At this rate I should quit my job, so I can keep up with all the polls. Aishhhh...I swear these websites are way too greedy for web hits. 

Guest guadi

jellylovesfaith

said: you know i think he'll make an excellent homeless guy for sure. of course in real life that'll never happen because the minute an ahjumma looks at his face, he's going to have accommodation, food and transportation and a job within seconds (all for free mind you

:P

) but as a character he'll be able to pull it off. It'll show the more vulnerable side of him. I think that's why i liked Daejang. I always knew he must be fairly rich, but he never came off as the rich type. it felt so different from his others characters and after watching Mackeral Run, i knew that he could really pull of any character rich or poor. And really, i hope he gets to do it. that way he'll probs do two dramas. he'll think 'hey i hardly put in any effort for my homeless-guy drama why not actually put in some effort now?" and BAM new drama

:D

Plus I'm getting tired of people calling him a flower-boy as if being handsome is the only thing he's good at. is anyone else frustrated by this? They always label him like that and it irritates me to no end. I want Minho to give us a role that'll make everyone wonder why they even thought of him as a flower boy in the first place.  I want him to be dark, evil and edgy. I want him to pounce off that screen and rip my heart out and then put it back together again - kinda like what he did to me in faith but with a whole lot more force and intensity. I know it's a tall order, but i think he'll pull it off in Gangnam Blues. here's hoping for the best

:D oppa fighting!!