Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest ayzhang

by far one of my favourite actors. but i was really disappointed when he decided to do Heirs. its just such a leap in quality of script in my opinion from something so intense as City Hunter and Faith. still, i loved him in it haha

willenette said
Hi adamfever, "ssi" is a formal address to a person like mr. and mrs/miss/ms.  Koreans attach a great importance to titles and respectful speech. Hence, -ssi is put at the end of a person's full name so as to demonstrate respect.

Well, among colleagues or friends you can attach "ssi" suffix to their first name without surname. Eg: Minho-ssi, you look good today.You can attach "ssi" to someone's first name, surname, and full name. But when you attach "ssi" to someone's surname only, you can give the impression that you look down on him/her. So you should be careful. Maybe you had better not attach "ssi" to surnames only.

Guest jellylovesfaith

fashion moment: Minho edition :D1798850_497553707021377_1867580298_n.jpg
1794779_497582660351815_178674825_n.jpg

coat from Lanvin. Kinda looks like a gorgeous night rider bathrobe doesn't it?? 

at Xiaoshan Airport
1231101_497584497018298_418376346_n.jpg1978674_497584513684963_1000874200_n.jpg1904247_497584527018295_1430323366_n.jpgwow look at the security. did he take the VIP route again??

mtdt said:  
Thanks for the further info.
My knowledge mainly from drama hahaha :P

I notice
Eun Sang-yi(ni) (rem Kim Tan jealous when Senior kept calling her that - the chat Kim Tan had while CES in the camp)
Tan-yi(ni) also very common by the mom right

Guest jellylovesfaith

That's it this is an atrocity. Seriously are they trying to make a point here? that Minho can look good in anything? we geddit already! He looks super hot but i cannot look at the rest of his gorgeous body coz of those pants. !!!!!! 1982248_238785559579141_806400974_n.jpgaaaahhh for the love of all things in k-world please dress the boy up in something worthy of him already! *shakes fist menacingly at future Minho stylists* 

itemprop="name"GUY CANDY: Lee Min Ho in black and white

LMH-bw-photo3.jpg

Professional photographers have often said that black and white photos are the best at capturing the true essence of a person's soul. These black and white photos of Lee Min Ho are from a photo shoot in the Philippines and are reportedly unpublished. Minoz of the world, enjoy viewing a different and more sexy look from Lee Min Ho.

LMH-bw-photo2.jpg

LMH-bw-photo1.jpg

LMH-bw-photo4_1.jpg

It actually feels like Lee Min Ho's clear eyes are looking straight into my soul.

(Source: chinadaily)

zinnia said: mtdt said:  
Thanks for the further info.
My knowledge mainly from drama hahaha :P

I notice
Eun Sang-yi(ni) (rem Kim Tan jealous when Senior kept calling her that - the chat Kim Tan had while CES in the camp)
Tan-yi(ni) also very common by the mom right