Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

yyanz1 said:

By the way, why only post in hangul and Chinese? He should add in some English.

Something like this..

" 열일중. 좋은 하루 보내고 계신가요? 我在工作中....你们在做什么呢 我在:|韩国  I am missing all my fans. Love you all ! "

@zinnia : can you help to translate the sentence below to hangul? I am gonna post it in weibo and tag lmh.

"Minho-ssi, why only post in hangul and Chinese? Where is the English part ?

=)) =)) =))

zinnia said: yyanz1 said:

By the way, why only post in hangul and Chinese? He should add in some English.

Something like this..

" 열일중. 좋은 하루 보내고 계신가요? 我在工作中....你们在做什么呢 我在:|韩国  I am missing all my fans. Love you all ! "

@zinnia : can you help to translate the sentence below to hangul? I am gonna post it in weibo and tag lmh.

"Minho-ssi, why only post in hangul and Chinese? Where is the English part ?

=)) =)) =))

Guest Moonrain

Ayyyyayyyay! He's coming!

LOL

6b7fa042gw1ee5bub9w3vg20bo09qq3b.gif

6b7fa042gw1ee67kvj6tvj20c80hb40g.jpg

Minho Ssi, dont forget us fans who dont understand hangul or mandarin :((  
@yyanz1 good idea by the way  ;))

Aha.. finally we know where Lee Minho is :))
It looks like tomorrow Lee Minho will continue his photoshooot for KIA
Maybe @kayabun or @mtdt can help us with the english translation? thanks :)

#型动两厢# 快下班了,给大家来点给劲的,李敏镐拍摄K3S广告的现场报道第二波来了,他总能把K3S的运动性能,优雅灵动,外形时尚动感,内外兼修表现的天衣无缝。以上是小编从韩国为您带来的现场图片报道。想得知更多李敏镐代言K3S相关信息,请及时关注东风悦达起亚官方微博,明天我们继续直播。
http://weibo.com/1348898682/AzKejrpZa

Other post from KIA weibo
哈哈,小编还想卖个关子,让朋友们猜猜李敏镐在哪里拍摄广告片,结果大萌的这条微博暴露了地点[嘻嘻] 今天是东风悦达起亚K3S平面广告片拍摄,辛苦大萌的全心投入。爱工作的男人最有型! 正片近日将陆续放出,不要错过喔~
http://weibo.com/1348898682/AzKwtgZpX

#型动两厢# 3月6日,东风悦达起亚K3S广告大片拍摄进行时,男神李敏镐再次出现片场。依然有型,依然微笑,依然敬业。自信、率真的风格把K3S“型动两厢”的特性 表现得淋漓尽致。广大网友们,猜猜这是在哪里拍摄的?猜中随后上更多现场花絮!
http://weibo.com/1348898682/AzJ2IavNJ

Guest HannaP

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho - Semir 2014 Light Up the Spring 

Guest kayabun

^rough translation on the weibo posts @‌ alesia44 posted

#model of car(sorry, dont know how to translate)# almost finish work, bringing you guys something awesome, the second wave of LMH K3S CF live report is here, he can always bring out the sportiness, trendy outlook of K3S, he is the perfect match. above is little editor's (thats how he/she is refering him/herself) photos reports live from korea.if you want to know more, pls check dongfengyuedaqiya official weibo, we will continue to report tmrw.

ha ha, little editor wanted you guys to guess where is the location of LMH CF shoot, but big cutie(LMH) gave the location away(refering to his weibo thats says he is in korea). today is dongfengyuedaqiya photo shoot, hardworking big cutie is putting in all his efforts. the man who loves to work is the most stylish! the CF will come out gradually soon, dont miss it~

#model#6 march, dongfengyuedaqiya K3S CF is going on, nanshen LMH appears again on location. still stylish, still smiling, still professional. his confident, sincere style brings out the best of K3S characteristics. to all web friends, guess where are we shooting at, if you guys guess it right, there will be more bts reports!

Lee Min Ho - Semir 2014 Light Up the Spring 

Oh so 6th March is not semir cf shoot.... its new semir cf released! Haha

Guest guadi

@pixie0622 - I love the running picture above. He looks so sporty; he has an athletic build. Sigh...if only his stylists stop putting too much make up on him, the world would be so beautiful, all rainbows and butterflies :)
bfbd9882gw1ee6c22e7bpg20dw0dwdkh.gif

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

(cr. flyminho)