Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest HannaP

wow! they already have their ticket for the Benchsetter fun meet. i wish i could go too.  :(
10003912_625174157532154_1629674591_n.jp

lmh on the SBS Drama Awards Selca Photo1505241_718598698162369_767508098_n.jpg

^:)
cr to the owner

Guest jellylovesfaith

i just met a girl that didn't know Minho but was willing to talk about him with me!!! I felt so happy at that moment that i bombarded her ipad with pics of him (i'm pretty sure she thinks i'm nuts now and will probably avoid me tomorrow, but the first time she saw Daejang she was a bit speechless) :D t'was my achievement of the day woohoo!! That's the thing with Minho:myzy4g.jpg
:P so true

Guest Moonrain

WOW at the NZ pics! i can see muscles forming!  8-}  ooohhh cant wait for Gangnam Blues, please PDnim make Minho take his shirt off (or clothes LOL ;))  .... please just allocate 15 mins airtime for that only and in slow motion OK?! please i beg you PDnim  [-O< [-O< [-O<
gosh! i got very excited as i was writing this and then i remembered we wont get to see the movie til December!!! my emotions went up then down in 2 seconds flat :-j

Guest jellylovesfaith

anyone up for a flight?? Jeju air is making full use of Minho but i'm glad coz this means we get to see him more :D1781966_714943571891720_577133845_n.png
HA i just realized that it's the same clothes but in orange! 1898034_713287622057315_582590495_n.png

Guest HannaP

Jenny Em said: Voting website recovered! It allows continuous voting.  Just need to input verification code.Please show them the power of Minoz!
http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/nanshen.ddyule.cn

Guest kayabun

^weibo trans..... i am working now......what are y'all doing? i am in korea

@moorain, is he shooting more for Kia?

Guest Moonrain

Looks like it coz he's also wearing a white suit on the pics from KIA. But why in Korea? Is this maybe for another car endorsement? 

So its confirmed that he's still in Korea ;))

@李敏镐 열일중. 좋은 하루 보내고 계신가요? 我在工作中....你们在做什么呢 我在:|韩国

So the Kr part is
"I'm working hard. Are you having a good day?" cr: @zinnia
The Chinese part is "I am working now... what are you all doing?  I am in #Korea" Cr: @kayabun

hahaha :P

Guest yyanz1

zinnia said:

He said in Korean

" I'm working hard. Are you having a good day? "

<add> I translated only Korean part of what he wrote. I can't read Chinese. ^^

Guest yyanz1

By the way, why only post in hangul and Chinese? He should add in some English.

Something like this..

" 열일중. 좋은 하루 보내고 계신가요? 我在工作中....你们在做什么呢 我在:|韩国  I am missing all my fans. Love you all ! "

@zinnia : can you help to translate the sentence below to hangul? I am gonna post it in weibo and tag lmh.

"Minho-ssi, why only post in hangul and Chinese? Where is the English part ?

=)) =)) =))

Out of curiosity I google translate the hangul part and it got translated as "In ten days. Need to spend a good day?" :-?

=))

"열일중" is a kind of slang expression, and it is a shortened form of "열심히 일하는 중". Therefore, it is hard for you to find a right translation from a dictionary.  ^^