Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

seems like Minho likes to do "good day" kind of video... I found his 1st fan meeting DVD on youtube

Under this person account has the rest of the DVD parts.  check it out.

actually since not much new news nowadays, I went to check out his various shippers thread.  Wah... a lot of info!

I saw Minsun thread and there really seems like lots of coincidence!

Minshin - of cos most recent and their famous kiss

Minmin - well, the only one he admitted still have some news here/there.

the other 2 costars - guess not much as they are much older... although I personally of cos like Imja couple :P

so just a poll... which ship are you on?  (just for fun... nothing serious. :P)

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said:

actually since not much new news nowadays, I went to check out his various shippers thread.  Wah... a lot of info!

the other 2 costars - guess not much as they are much older... although I personally of cos like Imja couple :P

moonrain said: mtdt said:

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said: moonrain said: mtdt said:

OMG this is so bad.. they should take down those ads and sue the clinic,...
http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/05/photo-of-lee-min-ho-and-harlem-yu-illegally-used-in-plastic-surgery-advertisement/#.UvKeRBBdWSo

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Photo of Lee Min Ho and Harlem Yu Illegally Used in Plastic Surgery AdvertisementN%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6kuva-2014-2-5-kello-21.0

Actor Lee Min Ho and Chinese-Taiwanese artist Harlem Yu have been illegally used as models for a plastic surgery clinic.

According to Chinese media outlet Sina, Lee Min Ho and Harlem Yu both appeared on China Central Television’s Lunar New Year program titled “Spring Festival Gala” on January 30. Together they sang “Qing Fei De Yi,” the theme song of Taiwanese hit drama “Meteor Garden.”

Day after the event, Harlem Yu uploaded a photo taken together with the Korean actor on his Weibo, and delighted fans with the heart-warming snapshot. However, news about the picture in question used in a plastic surgery advertisement started appearing soon after that.

As can be seen in the picture, the original photo has been edited to demonstrate the alleged results of cosmetic surgery, with the word “after” referring to Lee Min Ho.

The news has quickly spread on various online communities, and internet users are showing shocked reactions to the inconsiderate advertisement. N%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6kuva-2014-2-5-kello-21.0

giselle_tw said:
Q: What role would you most like to play?
A: I would most like to play a homeless guy (xiux: LOL! So you can date our PSH with ease??) Someone wearing flipflops and a Tshirt, wandering the streets like a regular person.