Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest janecokie

@Maja - Minho ssi looks fresh & boyish in those latest photos....that navy/white checkered shirt looks good on him too!! <3 it :D
However, gaining a few more lbs would certainly make him look more fabulous!!  TY for the pics.  ;-)
Can only count on miss SIA3 for HQ photos.... 8-|  :P:D  Have a happy weekend.

Hahaha Miss @janecockie9 - Maja also shares HQ photos :D and she usually has the fastest updates :D:P
And no to gaining more weight! This boy needs to gain muscle (a bit) and back to how he looks in City Hunter - it'll be perfecto! :) :x

ATTACK OF THE MINOZ COW is at it again :))
27688C4D5197966E2D5F0F
{GIFS} From SEMIR
216E364D5197965A240DDD

2574D64D519796651C0C3C

cr: as tagged

Guest janecokie

@prosperity - hmm...sorry, I don't know :P ...was about to ask if anyone here knows when it's ended.  Maybe at the end of this month??!
umm...surely KNOW that my 'mouse' will end up in the trash can when this voting is over lol :D:P:D
Go Faith!!!!

Guest shantipriya

how come he was in Germany and I didn't know?! we shared the same geographical lenght, the same continent for a moment there! dayum, I could have sent a few people to hunt for an autograph from him... now I have to wait for a whole eternity until he shows up in the... large area of Europe!

why couldn't I just keep my interest in the local celebs?! LOL joking...

Guest janecokie

@anomalous (thanks for the messages :-)) @LuvMinho @prosperity and all the "Faith" lovers....
Check out the message below (from SIDA) and there's NO need to "CLICK" on that red heart anymore.
#Faithshouldatleastwinpopularityaward  #Thissucks!!!!  X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

2hia3uo.jpg
Thanks to Minoz Global for this :-)

Guest janecokie

Sharing some more pics of Min-ho ssi @ Incheon Airport (05/18/13) B-) B-)

25k6e5s.jpg

2zyhj41.jpg

dgkwn8.jpg

e5psg1.jpg

awbarb.jpg

2vwwlt2.jpg

25tfard.jpg
Credits: as tagged & Minoz Global

Guest shantipriya

janecokie9 said: @anomalous (thanks for the messages :-)) @LuvMinho @prosperity and all the "Faith" lovers....
Check out the message below (from SIDA) and there's NO need to "CLICK" on that red heart anymore.
#Faithshouldatleastwinpopularityaward  #Thissucks!!!!  X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

2hia3uo.jpg
Thanks to Minoz Global for this :-)

[POLLVOTE] VOTE FOR Lee Min ho as your favorite guest for "HAPPY CAMP"
Guest "Happy Camp" South Korean actor, who is your favorite?

LINK: http://huati.xmwww.com/toupiao_index_243.htmlIf your browser refuses to translate, lee min ho is the first suggestion.
THE POLL IS IN CHINESE BUT ITS SO EASY TO VOTE... IF YOU ARE USING CHROME, YOU CAN TRANSLATE THAT TO ENGLISH..IF NOT, JUST CLICK THE FIRST BUTTON (THAT'S HIS NAME) AND CLICK THE RED BOX BELOW. A POP-UP BOX WOULD APPEAR WITH SOMETHING WRITTEN IN CHINESE, JUST CLICK ÖK THEN YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN.

Please Help min ho the most faved guest

Tuesday May 21, 2013

id="story_title"K-Pop invasion id="story_byline"Compiled by SETO KIT YAN
entertainment@thestar.com.my

Fans of South Korean music are in for a treat as a barrage of A-list stars are heading our way.

The 27th Golden Disk Awards which rocked the Sepang F1 circuit at the beginning of the year (25 acts in two days!) must have been a precursor of what is to come for K-Pop fans in Malaysia. We are set to see as many as 12 South Korean acts on our shores in the next few months.

(skipped unrelated.....)

> K-drama heartthrob Lee Min-ho will be conducting his solo concert in Malaysia on June 29, 7pm, at KWC Fashion Mall (Level 15), KL. Lee Min-ho Concert In Malaysia 2013 is organised by Jazzy Group. Tickets (RM680, RM450, RM280, RM180) are available via TicketCharge (ticketcharge.com.my, 03-9222 8811). VVIP Zone tickets can only be purchased directly from the organiser (jazzygroup.com, 03-5622 1600).

credit : The Star Online

Guest janecokie

@Mei - Thanks!  Lee Min Ho always HAS my vote! :D  Just voted.  Is he the one who (currently) leading the poll with 43% of the votes?  8-|
GO Lee Min Ho!!!!!

Guest Anomalous

janecokie9 said: @Mei - Thanks!  Lee Min Ho always HAS my vote! :D  Just voted.  Is he the one who (currently) leading the poll with 43% of the votes?  8-|
GO Lee Min Ho!!!!!