Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

***Ohhhh.... how lovely is this man. LMH is just so sweet to do this for fan service – knowing he’s not actually a singer but he is best primarily as an actor. I think his fan service is absolutely fantastic! Amazing & generous service, right? He has a wonderful voice. I adore him even more now - more than I have ever been! It's refreshing to see a celebrity who knows and appreciates the value of his fans. Lee Min Ho is the best at treating his fans! And I’m sure he really put so much hard work into this album. Thumbs up Lee Min Ho! L-)

class="post-title"VIDEO: Lee Min Ho to Release His First Album!

leeminho

Actor Lee Min Ho will be releasing his first album, My Everything, in response to the numerous requests from his fans. Prior to its release, the actor gifted us with an adorable album cover where he is showing off his business casual image with a mischevious, child-like smirk all in one photo.

The purpose of the album was not a singer’s debut but rather something the actor made especially for his fans as a part of his exceptional fan service. One of the top actors in the state, the actor went gone to full lengths to make the album for his fans, and it was reported that he is working with top producers and photographers. An associate from his agency commented, “We wanted to show a whole different image of the actor so he can connect in a much more comfortable setting hoping that the fans can become happy while listening to his songs. The album concept is ‘communication with fans.’”

The album will include a total of seven songs including the title track, “My Everything,” a  heartfelt love song that the actor had sung for the hit drama Boys Over Flowers, and much more. The genre of these songs will vary from British rock to country jazz, electronic rock, and even modern rock. My Everything will be released on the 22nd on various music sites and make its way into the stores on the 24th.

Check out My Everything sung by Lee Min Ho if you haven’t already!

What do you think of Lee Min Ho’s incredible fan service?

(Source: News Nate) / DramaFever

Guest shantipriya

I never had the pleasure of experincing Lee Min Ho's fan service first hand, but from what I read, see and hear, and when I compare it to what I've known as a Backstreet fan- it sounds quite amazing! yes, BSB still tour worldwide, and they do stop to take a pic or sign an autograph (when they aren't in the mood to send you away), but sometimes they forget that their job is like permanently being on an election campaign- there's way too many artists in the entertainment business and the best way to promote yourself is to keep in touch with your fans first hand, and that is by no means selling VIP passes up to $ 600 that include soundcheck/group picture with 5-10 other fans/backstage tour in 10 minutes, ya kno. I'm pretty frustrated on that subject...

as for the horror posters- I love them! they're really creative! makes me wanna watch Lee Min Ho in "Death Bell 3- the sequel: If beauty could kill" or something like that

Guest janecokie

Lee Min Ho First Special Album (B&W cover) "My Everything" :-)
2vxojrl.jpg
Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

Guest janecokie

[Faith OST MV] One Piece  "Because It's You" :x

:x :x "geudaenikka nan tto sarayo"  <3 :x :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJw-5dXcSE&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Credits: Yozohhh & Pop!Gasa

Guest janecokie

Support "Faith" - Keep on voting, Minoz!!  We are currently sitting at #2 spot behind "Bridal Mask" :-O :( :( :( :(

**VOTE for Faith**  :-h
http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx
2iw20ox.jpg

Credit: Hime Park

2z6scix.jpg
Credit: as tagged

Waaaahhhh!!! LMH was in Germany to shoot the MV for "My Everything" and I did not know!!! :(( :(( :((

Here are the airport pics of his arrival to Seoul!

iJnEzByorI0UX.jpg

ibdkkttFWPsRYS.jpg

iboKSsFuIBcGAr.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest akri0816

Er...why is there a difference in pricing for the CD? if u got china friend...get them to buy it for u...much much cheaper...abt 220RMB

Guest janecokie

**VOTE for Faith**  :-) :D
http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

2zstdu9.jpg
:x :x :x :x  Go Faith! :x :x :x :x

Credit: Hime Park

Guest janecokie

Lee Min Ho gracing Mina Magazine - June Issue :-) :x

2wdaic1.jpg

2wrkoc4.jpg

zmt5d.jpg

nwk58m.jpg