Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Unveils Covers of Special Album, ‘My Everything’

2013-05-16 15:53  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif   Transforming into a singer for his fans, Lee Min Woo unveiled the jacket cover his upcoming album, My Everything.

91629775.jpg

On May 16, Starhaus Entertainment released the album cover of Lee Min Ho’s first special album, which contains a total of seven tracks as well as a special DVD. The album was created not for Lee Min Ho to embark on a new singing career, but to give a gift for all the fans who have supported him since the beginning.

The album will be released online on May 22 online and offline on May 24.

With the album release, he will begin touring around Asia, visiting fans.

Photo Credit: Starhaus Entertainment

@prosperity I have no idea, but berliansiahaan posted the download link :)

Poor uri @Anomalous all you have to do is click the red heart :D ppalli ppalli go vote lol.

I don't know why but I personally love his album cover hehehe ;))

@janiecokie9 I was overjoyed when I saw faith in the lead! Woohoo so happy! :-bd

ilwoo_aein said:

Lee Min Ho Unveils Covers of Special Album, ‘My Everything’

2013-05-16 15:53  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif   Transforming into a singer for his fans, Lee Min Woo unveiled the jacket cover his upcoming album, My Everything.
On May 16, Starhaus Entertainment released the album cover of Lee Min Ho’s first special album, which contains a total of seven tracks as well as a special DVD. The album was created not for Lee Min Ho to embark on a new singing career, but to give a gift for all the fans who have supported him since the beginning.

The album will be released online on May 22 online and offline on May 24.

With the album release, he will begin touring around Asia, visiting fans.

Photo Credit: Starhaus Entertainment

Guest janecokie

@sia3 - is that a poster for his new drama "Heirs"?? 8-| :-/
Scary-yet-sexyyy....huh?!!  Looks interesting to me :D :D just CAN'T wait to see it!!!!!

Guest guadi

@prosperity or anyone who wants to buy LMH's new album
You can try these sites:

• Kpoptown - Click here - Price: 35.90 USD (CD + DVD + Photobook (70 pictures) + Poster). Excluding shipping cost!
  • Kpopplus - Click here - Price: 36.40 USD  (CD + DVD + Photobook (70 pictures) + Poster). Excluding shipping cost!
  • Superjunior Shop - Click here - Price 34.50 USD  (CD + DVD + Photobook (70 pictures) + Poster). Excluding shipping cost!
  • Ebay sellers: Click here; here; or here (three different sellers). Excluding shipping cost!

I'm not sure how legit these sites are. Do more research before buying. 
About that SeoulDrama voting thing - I don't think it counts because if you read the rule from that site, it seems they have a jury to select the winners. Maybe it counts in the popularity category, not sure :-? 

Hi all, for apple iPhone users, lee min Ho innisfree app is FINALLY UP!!!!! Download it from the app store and start your video shooting with him!

The text are in mandarin though. Nonetheless, it's quite user friendly!!

Guest prosperity

@guadi, thank you sooo much! I think I am going to try one of the ebay users.
Edit: I also want to thank everyone who offered me websites and such to order the album. Thank you guys!

Guest shantipriya

Hewoo :D

I've ordered it for 36,50 euro, which is expensive, but I don't have much choice... global release, my a$s... no offence, but if you use the words "global" and "world" in a combo with "release" and "tour" it should actually mean as in "everywhere, including outside Asia", so it's kind of frustrating, but the thought that I'll have that piece of sacred matter in my hands at some moment in time, makes my days brighter! I love the cover! it's so funny and totally "Lee Min Ho"!

I voted for "Faith" for like 30 seconds and those numbers started moving so fast! I started at 21,123,something and it's already 21,150,745 which made my mind explode! I guess there are a lot of Minoz voting for it right now! as I'm writing this it's almost 21,170,000... I don't think we even have a competition LOL

@sia3 whoa what's with that pic of zombie LMH I know the rumor of heirs being a dark role ... but that's too much it's going to be a rom com not some kind of horror like fantasy drama

he looks hot though ;))

class="post-title"Check Out Your Favorite KDRAMA and KPOP Stars in Glasses

There is absolutely no reason for this article. It’s not a national glasses holiday or anything fun like that. I was just looking up photos and thought it would super cute to show you all your favorite Idols and Actors wearing glasses. It makes me want a pair for myself, but I’d bedazzle my pair in rhinestones because that’s how I roll; down a sparkly K-poppin road in K-land (-_-).

This list is so beyond random so if someone you love is missing it’s only because they didn’t pop into my head while I was creating it.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

HD version of SEMIR CF Part 2

@berliansiahaan
I don't know why they are made. Can your translation team do the honour on what the posters say? :))
I didn't think dark, sexy and passionate = bloody murderer + horror poster either. =))

@adlyn13
I've no idea. I just saw them and don't know where else to share but here. HAHAHA!