Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho to join KCON LA 2016!

This is the biggest announcement for this year’s KCON LA 2016. Several Kpop groups are coming to United States for this big event and the next addition to the list is the top hallyu star Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho was chosen to represent the korean dramas and films in the said festival.

Lee Min Ho is part of the hallyu due to the popularity of his dramas such as “Boys Over Flowers”, “The Heirs” and many more.

Other artists who will be present at KCON LA are BTS, SHINee, Block B, MONSTA X, Eric Nam, ASTRO, GFRIEND, Amber, DEAN, I.O.I, Davichi, Turbo, TaeTiSeo, and TWICE.

KCON LA will begin from July 29 to 31 at the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/07/23/lee-min-ho-join-kcon-la-2016/

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

@pixie0622 i know right? I don't understand why he confirmed his attendance only now. If I knew in advance he will be attending then  I could have planned ahead. 

Also, I checked the Kconusa.com site and I think the concert tickets are sold out. But you might still have a chance of seeing our boy. If the format is simlar to the NY Kcon then for sure LMH will show up at the red carpet. I don't think tickets are required -- but  people might be lining up really early for that event. It might get too crazy with all those artists and their fandom! Then there's the convention which is free but requires registration. Park Bo Young who attended the NY Kcon appeared at the convention (she visited the TvN booth) , showed up at the red carpet and also got to be on stage during the concert to introduce one of the acts. So LMH might do the same. 

Then, if you register online and check-in at the convention, you might have a chance of getting a free fan meet or high-five event pass of an artist. Altho I'm not sure if LMH is having one. Usually they have high-5 events for the performing kpop artists. But really, our boy is so popular, if he holds his own fan meet, he would surely fill up an arena. 

Anyway if I were you , even without concert tix, I would take my chances and check out both the convention and red carpet. 

I think we got all ambushed with this news and came from the left field and nobody was expecting this and it's so unlike him and wondering maybe he was forced to turn up by the Industry to promote Hallyu but that is unlike him since he dosen't like publicity out of his field and only wants the focus to be his works. So imo I think the decision for him to attending comes from the higher ups rather then himself. 

Aside from that Lee Min Ho + Guns = A Better love story then twillight

66a323e1jw1f62vqiwe04j21kw2dctrv.jpg

13718644_1061458877280608_58303024818875

13669580_1061458853947277_22501841141950

• Like 9

More pics

13775492_1061752723917890_39479204176330

This team have been on the road together for a long time now nearly a year from filming to tours on the road perhaps this is the last time of promotions for this team who have been promoting for a long time and well deserved box office success for the hardwork. Congrats to the productions team, and ofcourse the big boss Raymond and director Shin terra. There is still taiwan and HK who haven't even opened so I assume it's actully not the last time on a second thought

13769412_1061371660622663_17127455341672

'13754327_1061460570613772_36608483722588

• Like 9

Lee Min Ho 20160722 Incheon Airport 홍콩 출국

Cr 1light

[직캠] 20160722 LeeMinHo at Incheon Airport heading to HongKong~~by Rainbow_MH

[직캠]20160722홍콩출국LeeMinHo by.MinozToz

• Like 7

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' starring Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho: writer Park Ji-eun says, 'The progress is cruising well'

photo749005.jpg

Star writer Park Ji-eun will stir up the drama world this fall again.

First of all, the brilliant cast, Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon to headline the drama is more than fantastic. "My Love from the Star" writer Park Ji-eun is coming back with 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'. According to the sources in broadcasting industry and show business, she stopped communicating with people except for only a few close associates and is focusing on writing the drama intensively.

After she returned from her business trip in Beijing to attend the premiere for the Chinese debut film by "My Love from the Star" director, she only had a couple of official meetings with high ranked official of SBS and blocked all the invitation to attend public events.

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a fantasy romance drama that borrowed motifs from a mermaid story found in a book called 'Eaou Yadam', a collection of folk tales. According to the folk tale, Kim Dam-ryung, a magistrate in Hyupgok, released a mermaid caught by a fisherman back to the sea.

As this is the first time to deal with a mermaid story in Korea, it is hard to predict anything about how the story will unfold. However, writer Park Ji-eun has surprised us delightfully with the attractive creation of an alien character contrary to our common belief about extraterrestrial life. Therefore, it is believed that Park Ji-eun will surprise us again with something beyond our imagination.

Source

• Like 5

8 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@gtLmh0622 I also love his camaraderie with Tiffany. Any news as to why WC didn't make it to the promo? Isn't he based in HK? 

Yes, I think WC is living in HK, don't know why he didn't attend the promotion. He and his fans have never thought BH was his important product as he was absent for 2 scheduled roadshows in China and his fans appealed not to support the box office of BH. It seems properly that he didn't attend the promotion. 

20160723 BH stage greeting in HK :

67792dd3jw1f63yce3chmj20ku0v9dim.jpg

67792dd3jw1f63yci5ad2j20ku0v9q5b.jpg

67792dd3jw1f63ycipwgvj20ku0v9di3.jpg

cr Linda

And so many people gathered at the boarding gate :   cj_thumb.gif

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304441ab9380e08dd977207163768f7919306

cr 李敏镐铁杆后援会

• Like 8