Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Annyeong! My eyes feasted on the gorgeous pics of Min Ho! I just love his aura! he looks happy and at peace knowing that his GB is well received by the public and that a lot of people praised his performance! As a fan, I have no doubts in his acting, for me he is one of the best young K actors who happened to be uber gorgeous! :x :x My love for Min Ho made me stop watching Hollywood movies and TV shows. :))

Annyeong, Soompi Minoz!  :-h
Thanks for posting his AKL arrival fancam @roshinip :-*  I am happy to see that the fans gave him space this time, and they were graciously rewarded with his beautiful smile and wave :x
He lost some weight again but he's looking oh-so-delish!  =P~ =P~ e3970d78jw1eowoddiv17j20qo0ent9m.jpg
And boy, those guns 8-}  I would have to be tied to resist touching them! 8-Xe3970d78jw1eowol7h3zrj20qo0ent9q.jpg

hearta_org.gife3970d78jw1eowol6mk4dj20om0hsq3y.jpge3970d78jw1eowol7cq6hj20qo0eit8z.jpg

cr lynminoz NZ

Here's a Jong-Dae Picture that requires no spoilers.Don't they look family? =)) =))e3970d78jw1eownzuhnyjj20nm0frgt7.jpg

These are so cute!   The lovely clay (or confectionery?) handcrafted figures collection from DC Gall now includes Kim Jong Dae :x :xe3970d78jw1eownzvb0waj20hs0np0tj.jpg

cr DC Gall via jennylin83_MZ wb

Guest roshinip

@pixie0622
   ;) You're most welcome chingu, here's something that I can't afford to put inside the spoiler, for you.btw could you fix his hair or you like his messy hair like me10945520_660735437369869_149404490333394

10915145_1652063765021244_58395752370941

10393787_1652119568348997_10215983733968Jong Dae is not in a good mood10959773_1652063551687932_12905836730032
14346_1652063445021276_94394248520130482
10352821_1652063331687954_75453735713421
10387632_1652063298354624_36788941488844
10487610_1652063265021294_49132947284066
10922444_1652063225021298_80446035822255

10968553_1652063511687936_78922730125455

Cr owners

pixie0622 said: @alovebof  Welcome back, chingu!  You have yet to give us a report on how Gangnam Blues is doing and being received in Thailand  ;)
YES, Gangnam 1970 is back to #1 of SK Box Office on Feb.2 and has officially reached 1.8m views in under 2 weeks,  The good thing we're seeing is that it still has the most number of screens despite entering its 3rd week <:-PAs we've often said here, we're hoping that the movie has legs to stay opened for many weeks even if it doesn't stay on top of the standings.Based on news articles, interest on the movie is building on the recommendations of those who have seen it.  Someone we know was recently spotted watching it ;))

e3970d78jw1eow2xa2f16j20nm0daq4q.jpg

The G'70 Behind the scenes photos you posted can be labeled as PERCEPTION vs REALITY.No.23 above >>> The blocked shot (I think she's supposed to kiss him here) >>> PERCEPTION.First Pic and No. 22 >>>> show the REALITY >>> They had to dig a hole for Minho to stand in so he "shrinks" enough to create a better height-proportioned shot.  =))  I actually think it's an ingenious way to resolve what could be an awkward shot.  
This kinda reminded me of this shot.  Poor Long Legs Oppa :))

61e7f4aajw1eow1ysqsfmj20c80gx0u2.jpg

The Auckland photos you posted is labeled Mission Bay which is a suburb--Minho may be staying at a nearby hotel.  Not sure if he was just excited to see the ocean....(or maybe forgot that the young girls who usually litter the bay in bikinis on weekends are still in school)...because he's definitely not dressed to enjoy the beach.  :))
cr as tagged

@zinnia Thank you for sharing some of the K-netz' feedback on G'70  :-*  It's also nice to know that even non-fans are leaving comments in LMH's DC pages to praise Minho and the movie.  It seems to me, after reading/ following a few K ent-related blogs and forums, that LMH tends to be a polarizing celebrity---either you love him or hate him.  This is normal actually for really popular stars, all over the world.  Some people want to root for the underdog, hence they are usually averse toward the bigger names.  While others who are rabid fans of their chosen celebs tend to badmouth/ trash their biases'  perceived rivals.  However, there are those who admire actors/ singers for their works alone--they are the ones who offer more objective views and are likely to be more open in patronizing other actors'/ singers' good projects.  
I'm glad that you singled out the recent TENASIA article as one that can provide us a better understanding of Minho's thoughts on him being Star vs, Actor.  I felt the same way as soon as I saw the article (earlier post) but I didn't want to paraphrase any of it and risk a misinterpretation.  But even with the rough translation, I appreciated LMH's words with regard to people's perceptions of him, his plans for the future, etc.I am not sure if this is a correct transcription, but I also like what he's saying here in terms of being responsible to his ever-growing fan base and finding the best way to make everyone who love him, happy.  B85pMmnCUAA4HjX.jpg
cr 3veKmy tw
GANGNAM'70 falls to #2 in terms of attendance (albeit just under 3% diff) but stays #1 in terms of total day's ticket sales .  Fighting!!! lxhholdzhu_org.gif B8-VxIqIYAAFWRe.jpg
cr as tagged
Lastly, this was recently shared by DC.The day when LMH was formally introduced to the cast and crew of G'70.hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifB88FhllIMAEhZPp.jpg
cr DC via sky99sea tw

This deserves a repost.Haunting, beautiful, poignant MV on the new LMH persona, Kim Jong Dae. HIS EYES DO SAY IT ALL.To those who hate spoilers, don't watch it.To me, this is the perfect appetizer before the main course this weekend %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif

by goodboySR
How I wish to know what the supers say! :((B8-KSgfIUAAvOog.jpg
B8-KX-QIMAAieXF.jpg
B8-KMxkIAAE69Dj.jpg
cr goodboySR

Jung Il-woo was recently interviewed in China and was asked the same question that was posed to LMH:If you can save a friend from drowning, who would you save--LMH, Kim Bum, or Kim Woo Bin?B89Ss4zIEAAQ3Pg.jpg
Of course, he'll save...

B89SsSGIYAAdPXX.jpg

heia_org.gifmb_org.gif

FULL VIDEO HERE 

GANGNAM'70 OST was released today in Korea! B8-EsDIIQAIXP9d.png:large 
via minojennalee Tw

Guest irwanti

GB is the 1st again. <:-P Oohh this three movies (GB, BH6, and OTMF) are really something. They always share the top three posts. I hope GB will still be there this weekend and weeks after that.

zinnia said:

This article explains the action scenes of GB describing it as "action of survival".

And at the end of the article, the reporter quotes moviegoers' positive responses and praises for that action sequences.

And I can't tell the 'general' reception of GB. As I said earlier, there are some positive responses and some negative ones at the same time. Sometimes, I felt the responses are bipolar. I saw in several general internet communities that many non-fans said GB was fun to watch despite some uncomfortable scenes including violent scenes and explicit sex scenes, and they accepted it as it is. On the other hand, some old movie fans said they are not satisfied with GB in comparison with Yoo Ha's 'Once upon a time in high school', and 'A dirty carnival'. There is no avoiding comparison with those two movies, because GB is called the final work of Yoo Ha's 'street trilogy'. And there is a common point many people said about the movie but I can't write about it now because I don't want to give you any prejudices before watching it.

And I don't understand what you meant 'a serious actor as opposed to an idol actor'. You regard Minho as an idol actor? In Korea, who people call an idol actor is generally an idol-turned actor, for example Seolhyun of AOA in GB. Therefore, Minho was never called an idol actor. He is always called an 'actor', but he surely has a 'flower boy' image since BOF and some people call him 'a star' rather than 'an actor', but even those people will agree that Minho is a star and an actor at the same time. About this, I would like to recommend to read Minho's interview with Ten Asia published two days ago. I think it might be the right answer for you. And please don't ask me to translate it. I think they will publish an English edition of it soon.

And I'd like to add that nowadays some non-fans and fans of other artists often came to DC Minho gallery to write how they were impressed by Minho's acting in GB, and we all appreciated their comments. And of course, I can find negative comments about Minho's acting in GB at other internet communities. There is no pleasing everybody's taste. So I can't tell the 'general' reception you asked of.