Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

that netizenbuzz sure is something... but who cares of their opinion..
they should get a life, how pathetic. Attention-seekers... they make me sick :-&

But on the brightside, these people make me realize how popular MH has now become. If he wasn't grabbing much of the limelight nowadays, they wouldn't mind exerting so much of their efforts blabbering trash out there. oh makes me point out: GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT. You are what you say... Senseless people... I pity them.. :|

and @adamfever, thanks for mentioning me! ugh. I am a really shallow person, you don't know how much joy I feel when I saw the notif... I AM CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!! =))
I feel like, I BELONG.. keep posting dear friends, I don't mind burning myself while reading here...
And yeap, will always stay loyal to his royal hotness, LMH!!!!! :D

Guest Rachelle JoyC

I really love watching this part over and over again. I am from Phils and kind of new here, I am an avid fan of Minho for awhile now, I even watched all movies and drama series he starred and guested. I really adore this young guy and looking forward to see him in the future as a birthday gift to myself. His re minho global tour will start next month, and i've heard that he'll be here in Manila, Phils on december. My boss at work challenges me of losing least 60 lbs for a VIP ticket, back pass and be one of the production staff just to see minho up close, when doing his make-up and everything. I'm very excited and motivated by the consequence offered, i will strive hard to lose weight just to see him. I'm very happy that being an avid fan, will also help me to become a better person (healthwise). Minho oppa never fail to inspire his fans, eventhough I dont know him in person, I can say that his really a wonderful person on and off cam. Keep it up Minho, I hope you can read this. I really adore you, even if its impossible I still hope you will one day visit my city in Davao and play with the orphans, cancer patients and every child that's deprived of hope to live, and for once in their lives they'll feel how special they are because a LEE MIN HO gave time for them. Thank you for the inspiration oppa. I really hope to see you soon, God bless you and I hope you're doing well with your life. I pray for inner peace, peace of mind and some kind of satisfying privacy. it's always been a good job, saranghae oppa. Hugs and kisses from Rachelle Concepion of Davao City, Philippines

Guest Rachelle JoyC

Rachelle JoyC said:I really love watching this part over and over again. I am from Phils and kind of new here, I am an avid fan of Minho for awhile now, I even watched all movies and drama series he starred and guested. I really adore this young guy and looking forward to see him in the future as a birthday gift to myself. His re minho global tour will start next month, and i've heard that he'll be here in Manila, Phils on december. My boss at work challenges me of losing least 60 lbs for a VIP ticket, back pass and be one of the production staff just to see minho up close, when doing his make-up and everything. I'm very excited and motivated by the consequence offered, i will strive hard to lose weight just to see him. I'm very happy that being an avid fan, will also help me to become a better person (healthwise). Minho oppa never fail to inspire his fans, eventhough I dont know him in person, I can say that his really a wonderful person on and off cam. Keep it up Minho, I hope you can read this. I really adore you, even if its impossible I still hope you will one day visit my city in Davao and play with the orphans, cancer patients and every child that's deprived of hope to live, and for once in their lives they'll feel how special they are because a LEE MIN HO gave time for them. Thank you for the inspiration oppa. I really hope to see you soon, God bless you and I hope you're doing well with your life. I pray for inner peace, peace of mind and some kind of satisfying privacy. it's always been a good job, saranghae oppa. Hugs and kisses from Rachelle Concepion of Davao City, Philippines

Fan art ;)) :))

Bxorl4-CcAIeFtt.jpg:large

cr MinozTH

@Rachelle_JoyC

Welcome to the thread!!! But please delete the part where you are mentioning that LMH admitted something of which has been proven to be a hoax, not a few here who had not seen the article might believe and others might get angry.

Regarding your question please go here for the rules and how to's http://forums.soompi.com/categories/rules-news-feedback

Guest Rachelle JoyC

@Rachelle_JoyC

Welcome to the thread!!! But please delete the part where you are mentioning that LMH admitted something of which has been proven to be a hoax, not a few here who had not seen the article might believe and others might get angry.

Regarding your question please go here for the rules and how to's http://forums.soompi.com/categories/rules-news-feedback

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-*
Minho's Simple Rules to Live By smiley-char023.gif
1.  Look in the mirror and say, "I'm OK!"866232024.gif?1410851206

2.  Be happy, no matter what. 866232126.gif?1410851288

3.  Be healthy and love what you do.866232231.gif?1410851388

4.  Be nice and respect everyone around you.866232268.gif?1410851442
cr ohchloe from Tenwow BTS

Not hard, is it?  :-bdHave a great day/ evening everyone!  th_blow-kiss-smiley.gif

====================
@Rachelle JoyC WELCOME to LMH Soompi >:D<  If you've read the rules, you will note that we can't quote images, so kindly edit your post and remove the picture that you quoted from Maja's post.  Thank you!

For those who, like me, haven't fully recovered from the GUESS vid  ;))
Enjoy in full HD  f6b25c74bd7f74b1df1702bb8432f123690743a.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho 이민호 GUESS Jeans 2014 F/W Collection _HD

cr Hallyu Lee Minho

minhoshin said: and @adamfever, thanks for mentioning me! ugh. I am a really shallow person, you don't know how much joy I feel when I saw the notif... I AM CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!! =))
I feel like, I BELONG.. keep posting dear friends, I don't mind burning myself while reading here...
And yeap, will always stay loyal to his royal hotness, LMH!!!!! :D

@adamfever K-Minoz are so sweet, they left a space for me!  You know where I'm gonna hang onto, right? :D  His left arm, of course......NOT.   >:)
@prosperity HAHAHA.  They painted his eyelids! =))BxstD4VCAAAcj5N.jpg:large

He's so, so handsome!  :xBxstC_FIIAEDBH3.jpg:large
I wanna hang out with him, too! :((

Bxs0wcIIgAAXNd6.png:large

cr minojennalee

OMG, I am back from the Minshin thread. I found a gem there, that is @meridian recap of Minho's visit to Thailand a few days ago. @meridian I loved your story, I felt like reading a novel with lots of emotion. Please share with Minoz by reposting it here. It's about LMH, it should be relevant. In the mean time, please allow me to hot link it for those who can't wait to hear from you :-). Thanks.

Part 1
Part 2:

The way you described LMH made me want to be able to see him in person so much.
===
Last week was the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). I didn't care much about it. But that day I walked pass the building where the festival took place, and I saw across the street a line of about a hundred people, young and old. Around them were those little folded chairs, food, backpacks, and I think some blankets. It was a strange scene for me, I asked people around and found out that these were avid fans. Their movie stars would appear about 5 hours later, but they had to be there at that time for a good spot to see their idols. I rolled my eyes and thought I would never do that.

Now I think if Minho's movie is brought to the festival and he is going to appear, perhaps I will be one of those people =))