Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

adamfever said: I seriously think the fans of the 2nd guy here are cheating. How, i don't know, they may have hacked the site or written some bot. Within a couple of hours they could do a couple of hundred thousands of votes, or even millions, when one fan can only vote every hour, the number of votes that we have to accumulate for days. He was almost no where to be seen (never in the top 4) , and suddenly he jumps up. He would take #1 postion in an hour. Don't know if we can do anything about it.

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

califgirl said: adamfever said: I seriously think the fans of the 2nd guy here are cheating. How, i don't know, they may have hacked the site or written some bot. Within a couple of hours they could do a couple of hundred thousands of votes, or even millions, when one fan can only vote every hour, the number of votes that we have to accumulate for days. He was almost no where to be seen (never in the top 4) , and suddenly he jumps up. He would take #1 postion in an hour. Don't know if we can do anything about it.

Guest HannaP

mtdt said: adamfever said: I seriously think the fans of the 2nd guy here are cheating. How, i don't know, they may have hacked the site or written some bot. Within a couple of hours they could do a couple of hundred thousands of votes, or even millions, when one fan can only vote every hour, the number of votes that we have to accumulate for days. He was almost no where to be seen (never in the top 4) , and suddenly he jumps up. He would take #1 postion in an hour. Don't know if we can do anything about it.

News from Chengdu....

Last nite, Minho ssi actually wanted to go out to see Chengdu streets and go for Chengdu famous steamboat for dinner.
However outside his hotel, were big group of fans waiting thus he ended up cancelling the plan and stayed in hotel and eat "takeaway". 

Sigh... like a hostage in the hotel. 

Today's event - some say 2pm, some say 4pm.... anyway hope he quickly finish his work and can go back to Seoul and have a good rest and good meal

Lee Min Ho holds 'Fun Meet' with 15,000 fans in Manila

lee-min-ho_1395628360_af_org.jpg

Lee Min Ho made fans smile with a "fun" fan meeting in Manila!

The actor was in the Philippines for a CF shoot, and he decided to hold a grand-scale fan meeting to see all of his Filipino fans. Fifteen thousand fans filled up every seat at the gathering, titled 'FUN MEET', and those who couldn't make it into the venue waited outside in hopes of a glimpse of the actor.

His 'FUN MEET' was featured on Philippines' ABS-CBN homepage as one of the programs people must visit. A Filipino broadcast insider said, "In the Philippines, Lee Min Ho has grabbed the most interest, no matter gender or age. There are people who follow his style from head to toe and joke around in Korean."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/lee-min-ho-holds-fun-meet-with-15000-fans-in-manila

All ready?

80fb262djw1ees0rtavmmj20c80gatae.jpg

But how is he going to come down like tat...

80fb262djw1ees0tuhmz8j20c80ewdgv.jpg80fb262djw1eerzjf6ol0j20g40lhdhq.jpg

80fb262djw1eerzjdz5omj20g40lhmyj.jpg

He probably can only do this  (This is apparently a real pic taken outside his hotel.  Suspect it's him)

a0e6f890jw1eerx4hwpd5j20p018gq7g.jpg

Guest jellylovesfaith

All that for a bag of chips?? I mean yeah it's chips with Minho on them but still... What could they possibly talk about for such a grand chip occasion? You'd think they are celebrating a King's b'day or something :P but I guess minho deserves no less than the royal treatment ;)