Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

Ep. 1 is my favorite; Ep. 2 gives me load of eyecandy with his facial expressions and ahhhh ahhh and giggles, hehehehe. 
So now what :-?95474-Finally-its-been-84-years-Rose-0RH
By the time we get to see GB, we'll be all like this

Guest thelongcon

guadi said: Ep. 1 is my favorite; Ep. 2 gives me load of eyecandy with his facial expressions and ahhhh ahhh and giggles, hehehehe. 
So now what :-?
By the time we get to see GB, we'll be all like this

Guest guadi

@thelongcon - you can watch here http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rrhsobm8.html?url_type=1&object_type=video&pos=1Part 1 and 2 is below that video I think
And can you remove the quoted gifs in your posts. It's against soompi's rule to quote pictures and gifs. Thanks :) 

Guest mtdt

yyanz1 said: mtdt said: I know right!!! Ottoke!!!!Now I love it when he is "love sick" at the beginning.... (more than when he is in love. hahaha)Am I a sadist? :P

Guest kayabun

Ha ha, I have the same feeling as @guadi regarding the ending, a hug would be good,not sure about a kiss (do people kiss after a few stickers exchange on Line?)
I think this cf is successful since it makes some minoz here sign up with Line, some wanting to buy brown and cony..bonus..some want to take a stroll at Namshan(pls  check with zinnia first on what is the easiest way to get there!)i was half dead last summer making my way from the foot of the mountain to the cable car station, after taking the cable car i had to climbed steep steps to get to the top,definitely not as breeze as how GJP and KJD got there in BOF :)
My fave part is MH and his conversation with Brown the dog. MH refers himself as a hyung. So i am curious is he a dad, oppa or samchon of Choco(since Choco thinks MH's sis is its mom)?

kayabun said: some want to take a stroll at Namshan(pls  check with zinnia first on what is the easiest way to get there!)i was half dead last summer making my way from the foot of the mountain to the cable car station, after taking the cable car i had to climbed steep steps to get to the top,definitely not as breeze as how GJP and KJD got there in BOF :)
My fave part is MH and his conversation with Brown the dog. MH refers himself as a hyung. So i am curious is he a dad, oppa or samchon of Choco(since Choco thinks MH's sis is its mom)?

So what do you guys think of the LotteDF MV?
tumblr_n5m055D4WI1tsvx77o1_500.gif
tumblr_n5m08sLW4w1tsvx77o1_500.gif

IMO, it was shot well but conceptually, it does not give me one solid idea.  So were they showing places in SK?  As for the use of Minho, I do not understand why LDF would focus on his romantic side more than the fact that he's every woman's heartthrob which OSIM used to the max?  The romantic one-on-one works conceptually for Twosome and of course LINE...but Duty Free?  
But Minho looks every inch a dreamboat here.  I saw a fanmade video edit that spliced Minho's scenes with Shinhye's and the scenes actually matched in terms of color and camera treatment.  So I was wondering if there will be an official edit that would focus on just the two of them.  

Guest guadi

Minho's Birthday Project Update:
Hey everyone :-h
We, @moonrain @pixie0622 @yyanz1 and me, have chosen an organization to donate to. We pick Save the Children. You can read more about what they do on their webpage. And according to charitywatch, Save the Children receives an A+. I've searched their name online, and nothing controversial has popped up, so that's good. Here's their breakdown on how funds are used and here's their audited FY12 financial statements. We've decided on this charity, instead of doing another poll because of time limitation, hope everyone understands. 
If you're interested in making a donation, here is a general information:
- Donation target is 1,200 USD 
- Deadline is Saturday May 31st, 2014 at 11:59pm U.S. Eastern Time 
- Method of Payment is Paypal
Next: how to donate:
1) Send me a pm to say that you're interested
2) Once I've received your "pledge", I will give you my paypal email to donate. 

If you don't have a paypal account, you have to sign up for one. It's extremely safe and very useful because a lot of transactions online can be done via paypal. I've been using paypal to pay for things for three years now, and I've never had any problem.

When you make a donation, I will not have your personal information at all. Trust me. Once a donation is made, paypal will deposit the fund to my account and notify me the dollar amount and that's it. 

I am so in love with the LINE microdrama :x :x

Its perfect sweet,cute ,fresh and naturally done. The promotion and advertising of LINE is so mucj better than LMH cfs of Toyota.I guess when there is less features its less corny and,awkward lol.

Really a refresher since LMH is filming GB and its been awhile since he,did heirs.I feel like my obsession is soothed at the moment.

Once LMH has gets to doing a drama I hope it's romance.I love action dramas,but I just cant resist LMH eyes when he has this love luster in them and his tone of voice is so soothing.

Hii Guys . .
I am new in this forum ^^ , nice to know U all . So happy to find a forum about Lee Min Ho'ssi . .
Aah anyone know where I can find Good Day with engsub ? I just have 9episodes of Good Day with engsub , do U know the other episodes with engsub ?
Thanks b4 ^^

Guest yyanz1

Minho's Birthday Gift Update:

Hello everyone, as @guadi has already updated everyone earlier, I am taking charge of the birthday gift and mailing it to Starhaus. We have discussed and decided to get a personalised photo frame as a gift for Min Ho. We will be framing up the eCard that we got from Save the Children.

Next: what you should do:

a) After you have made a donation, please scan me your personalised signature. You can either sign off using your real name, Soompi ID, or actual signature with your soompi ID tagged along (just write down your Soompi ID below/next to your signature).  
Deadline is Saturday May 31st, 2014 at 11:59pm U.S. Eastern Time 

B) Please also let me know your country of origin and send me a flag of your country (if there's enough space). I will place it next to your signature.

Lastly: I will be mailing the photo frame to Starhaus on June 7th, 2014.
Here is the heads up of how the photo frame will look like. It's just a draft idea and not the actual artwork. I will keep everyone update again once I got the photo frame as I might not the same design/size.

Front : Slide1_zps0ff33805.jpg Back : Slide2_zps7590691c.jpg

Here, I thank everyone in advance for your contribution in making the world a better place.  ;)  :\">

Guest califgirl

LINE episode 3 with English sub:

I agree with @pixie0622 the piano piece was too long for my ADD personality. But other than that, everything was great esp. the after shower scene.

Guest jellylovesfaith

I think i've offically given up on fantasizing about a knight in shining armor riding towards me in a white horse. It's too mainstream now. Give me a handsome musician in a black tux, approaching me in an escalator (preferably in the form of Minho) any day :D But honestly i'm a bit sad about the ending too... it would have been better imo, if they had it so that Minho plays the piano to her in the park that they first met (i know having a piano in the middle of a park may seem strange but nothing's impossible in drama land right?) Plus, i would have loved it if he kissed her cheek (near strangers do that right?) or at least held her hand at the end...ah well it was still really sweet and beautiful
10346660_688892851182698_430665982602809
cr iqiyi/LMHInternational

Regarding the LDF CF though, i'm a little disappointed.. They made his story line so similar to the ones of the others... i watched all the past ones and all of them had the same theme so i guess maybe it's part of the overall image. But it still would have been better if they spiced his part up a little bit.. and that car sequence seemed very CGI-like. maybe they'll do another one with just him alone hopefully. :D but omg he looked gorgeous there! 

Guest Moonrain

Love Line Episode 3 Screenshots
bf9b61e0gw1egg1s0rhkcj20w00hwq53.jpgb11112b7jw1egfyqnwubuj20qo0f075e.jpg
My heart skipped a beat when he smiled. and that stare, it spoke volumes :x 

bf9b61e0gw1egg243zw05j20w00hwmz9.jpgb11112b7jw1egfyqqcwqaj20qo0f0dgw.jpgofcourse, cannot forget the sideburnsbf9b61e0gw1egfyfk2x99j20w00hw766.jpgbf9b61e0gw1egfy1fl5phj20w00hwwgg.jpgbf9b61e0gw1egg1rm2jwtj20w00hw3zw.jpgbf9b61e0gw1egg10tnv2ij20w00hw40m.jpgbf9b61e0gw1egg1s7s957j20w00hw41m.jpgbf9b61e0gw1egg035vh1zj20w00hwgn7.jpg

Cr: Tagged

Guest Moonrain

pixie0622

said: From SUPHIER website ( so we were not being trolled after all)(http://suphier.tmall.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w7572871-6978675692.8.TZ86cC

Park Seul Gi (MBC Section TV reporter) chose Lee Min Ho as Top Star who is remain unchanging (?)

upload by auraminho

class="subject" id="articleTitle"[리포터가 꼽은 최고의 스타②] 박슬기 "이민호, 톱스타인데도 한결같은 친구"

[OBS 독특한 연예뉴스 정여진 기자] 리포터 박슬기가 한결같은 최고의 톱스타로 이민호를 꼽았다.

OBS '독특한 연예뉴스'(연출 윤경철, 작가 윤연선)는 톱스타들을 만날 수 있다면 어디든 찾아가는 연예 뉴스 리포터들과 만났다.

톡톡 튀는 매력으로 '리포터 계의 마스코트'로 활약하고 있는 박슬기에게도 최고의 톱스타에 대해 들었다.

박 슬기는 "얼마전 '상속자들' 끝나고 나서 이민호씨 광고 촬영 현장에 초대가 돼서 갔다. '꽃보다 남자' 시절에도 광고 촬영 당시 그를 만난 적이 있었다. 그는 내게 '누나, 살이 왜이리 빠졌어요, 무슨 일 있었어요?'라고 물었다. 기분이 정말 좋았다. 그는 한결같은 친구였다"고 밝혔다.

반면 TV 속 이미지와는 전혀 다른 반전 매력으로 리포터들을 푹 빠지게 만든 스타들도 있다.

source

I think she praises Lee Minho, maybe @zinnia can help us to understand more detail about this? :) She is my favorite reporter, she's really funny and cheerful. She has been interviewed Lee Minho since 2009 until now. I think Lee Minho had the most interviews with her than any reporter. These 2 videos are my favorite Park Seulgi and Lee Minho interviews, I always smile and laugh watching these video.

@pixie0622 yes I also glad we're not get trolled haha..

Vogue China wrote an article about Lee Minho endorses Suphier Shoes
http://www.vogue.com.cn/magazine/events/news_16g399de415bc8a7.html

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[info] Lee Minho will be the endorses/spokesperson for Suphier High Heels~^^ (cr: Suphier's TMall via minozindo)*******************************************************************
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HD] Lee Min Ho 이민호 Micro Drama "One 'LINE' Romance《一线钟情》Ep3. Final