Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Mimibecon said: :Pshengvang said: Lol @yyanz now that you've mentioned it, I just realized that it is indeed very possible that they would use a substitute for his hand. And I am currently beating myself up for never having thought that before lol (not literally) lol. Because even SHK and KTH have hand substitutes. Regardless of that, I just wanted to say that it felt like heaven when I held his hand, so if that's not fine hands than I wouldn't know what fine hands are hahahahahahhahaha =)) =)) =)) I'm just teasing you lol. Perhaps @zinnia‌ could clarify for us whether Lmh has a hand substitute. Would you happen to know zinnia? :)

mtdt said: Have you voted?http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

Not sure which time zone is this base on and thus wat's the cut off time. But seems like LMH is losing as his name is not the highlighted one. Let's do our last burst....
15votes per IP per day!   Use ur laptop/pc/smartphone/diff vpn to vote hahahaha :P

Guest califgirl

adamfever said: mtdt said: Have you voted?http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

Not sure which time zone is this base on and thus wat's the cut off time. But seems like LMH is losing as his name is not the highlighted one. Let's do our last burst....
15votes per IP per day!   Use ur laptop/pc/smartphone/diff vpn to vote hahahaha :P

Guest yyanz1

adamfever said: yyanz1 said:

To those that voted..... come redeem your kiss from dear Minho... just imagine your are the fridge. lols..

CTO

and the grand reward for voting is inside the spoiler

Guest yyanz1

Lee Min Ho Boosts Up The Atmosphere For “Semir” [CF]

The video has the spring and summer feel to it!

Lee Min Ho looks refreshing in a CF for China’s leading brand of casual clothes, Semir. He passes out t-shirt shaped card invitations with his signature on it. The setting changes a couple of times. From the living room, pool party, at a friends house watching a game, and a night club, Lee Min Ho never forgets to hand out his cards.

There’s also an interactive game (well sort of like a game) on Semir’s official website  in which you can create a photo with Lee Min Ho in the corner of it!

The steps are written in Chinese on the site, but here is a brief overview.

1. Click on the green banner with the moving t-shirt.
2. Let the video play and once you see a cluster of confetti pop-up on the screen, click on them (there is a white circle indicator at the bottom for when it pops up.) Every time a cluster is clicked on, the score on the right side will go up.
3. Once it hits “max” let the video finish, click on the “go” and two options will pop-up. The first one is to choose a photo from your gallery, the second one is to take one with a webcam. Once done, click on the second box with the check mark. You’re photo with Lee Min Ho is complete!

SOURCE: Hallyu Lee Minho 이민호 via http://24-7kpop.com/lee-min-ho-boosts-up-the-atmosphere-for-semir-cf/ 

Guest Moonrain

yyanz1 said:

If you feel bored and has nothing better to do has a little time to spare.... can try out this quiz. http://www.dramafever.com/news/quiz-how-well-do-you-know-lee-min-ho/ . Have fun !

So, fellow minoz how well do you know Lee Min Ho?  :D

I am glad to announce that I am

Min Ho FANATIC. I will work harder to be Min Ho's WIFE ! Hwaiting!   =)) =))