Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

guadi said: @adamfever - Eh, that someone was me; you can tag my name. I'm gonna assume the advice of watching videos with subs or translations is for you because I'm not the type who writes stuff without any ground. I watched the video to match with the translated text before I wrote my original post. So not sure where the whole misinterpretation came in. He said it, I reacted to his response. Where's the misinterpretation???
While we're on advice giving mode, how about leaving reading body language to experts, because boy, adding a small laugh at the end doesn't mean it's a half joke or a joke. And yeah another advice, don't assume I don't check sources before writing stuff. For you maybe, but that's not how I operate. 
If your post was intended to thank subbers for subbing the video, you could just leave "someone sad" out of the post. Since you didn't, I felt obliged to respond 8-| 

Guest califgirl

alesia44 said: @callfgirl yes it's today on 1 May (USA times), I think it's already started three hours ago check dramafever twitter. I also hope they will upload LMH's video message on Dramafever youtube

PamDi said: Hi all, I'm the administrator of Minoz Argentina Official.
I want to thank @nevermind and @giselle_tw for the the translation by and editing of Interview The heirs of KNTV 2014 04 13.
I want to share the video with English subtitles. Thank You!!

Guest yyanz1

Lee Min Ho Looks Just As Delicious As Isun Potato Chips

by May on May 1, 2014
Screen-Shot-2014-05-01-at-12_35_06-AM_zp

I’m sure these chips will be flying off the shelves!

Current heartthrob Lee Min Ho is a very popular choice for endorsements, and this time, he, as well as what he is endorsing will make your tummy rumble! Lee Min Ho is the current face of Isun potato chips, where he delightfully poses with a big bag of chips that displays his smiling face on the bag.

The flavor of the chips is tomato, so it sounds like these chips are a healthier choice. I’m sure you’re definitely craving some chips now…or maybe you’re just craving Lee Min Ho.  Make sure to indulge in his pictures for Isun potato chips.

SOURCE: 爱尚中国有限公司 (weibo) via http://24-7kpop.com/lee-min-ho-looks-just-as-delicious-as-isun-potato-chips/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just As Delicious only? :-? :-? I bet most will agree with More delicious... :)) :))

Guest jellylovesfaith

This is why sometimes you cannot help but love dramafever...  :D :D 
tumblr_n4xoxxRrSW1rdfdp5o1_1280.jpg
cr: Dramafever 

Guest jellylovesfaith

I LOVE this gif of him! he's so cute
tumblr_n2nt8wgL3x1s055ezo6_r1_500.gif
cr: to owner
more from semir
12371_524114387698642_538744023671345911
He looks so yummy in casual wear :P :P 
cr: to owner 

@moonrain Am I asking too much if anyone has a better HD photo of LMH with the saxophone ... he look soooo appealing in that pose... hmmmmmm... nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiger_zpsa6104a0e.jpg 
PS: Wonder if LMH come to this forum ... it must be hilarious and embarrassing how some of us are having visual fun with him .. not to mention some perv imagination too.. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P~