Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LOL sorry but i just have to quote this. zoolander is just cracktastic

ahaha i converted my mom into a Lee MinHo lover :P

she's hooked into BOF since it started in KBSWorld yesterday. actually i tried to let her watch BOF before but she refused to watch yet another version of hana yori dango. but now everything's changing because of Lee Min Ho.

now i have an LMH fangirling buddy in my household XD

My mum was like, "none of the 4 guys are that handsome..." at first, but after watching the first two episodes on kbsworld....she is totally besotted with lee min ho, LOL. Now she is like, "only the daomingsi guy looks fine". LMAO. I think as the show proceeds on she will probably fall for the other 3 guys as well. haha. Mothers can be really funny. :rolleyes::lol:

Aww...i feel like giving him a hug and telling him that everything will be okay... :tears:

^ I haven't seen episode 14 yet, but gosh, I can already tell I'm going to have a hard time watching that particular scene. He releases one tear and crushes every girl's heart, lol. GJP, what have you done to us all?

(on a random note: I love seeing his adam's apple bobbing up and down XD)

Ugh, same! I can't believe i'm bewitched by his charm, damn it. No one ever made me like that before, and here comes LMH who made me become some crazy fangirl, who smiles when he smiles, laughs when he laughs and cries when he cries. <_<

-----------------------------------

Lee Min Ho's childhood story (part 2)

This is a continuation to my previous article on Lee Min Ho’s childhood where his mother narrates on the interesting events and little details about Lee Min Ho when he was young. Pretty interesting I think. This second part will have the timeline set at 5 to 9 years old and also contained Min Ho's missing act when he was five. And by the way, are you able to spot young Lee Min Ho from the photo above?

(Description from Lee Min Ho's mom)

Lee Min Ho ( 5 to 9 years old)

Min Ho loved to read the newspaper. He first started learning Hangul from the colourful advertisements printed on the newspapers.

Min Ho who was enthusiastic towards reading newspaper, cultivated a habit to read the commentary articles on the children newspaper and daily papers when he entered elementary school. He could do addition and subtraction very fast and had a very good memory. Even the multiplication table and Hanja didn't trouble him at all.

During his lower elementary school stage, he was shy child that didn't like to stand in front of everyone. Despite this, he enjoyed a high popularity and had acquainted many friends. Since kindergarten, Min Ho has been very popular among girls.

Compared to other children of the same age, Min Ho was always half a head taller than them. Even when placed beside children with fair features, Min Ho's appearance was still very prominent and stood out among them. Whenever the season changes, the little girls who played with Min Ho will also change accordingly. There were even fights among them because some girls wanted to gain exclusiveness to Min Ho. (LOL! Sounds surprisingly familiar...haha)

After learning Taekwondo, his body became muscular. Nobody in the school dared to pick a fight with him. Min Ho once harbor the aim to be a famous soccer player. He had played four years of soccer under coach Cha Bum Kun's Youth soccer team. With this as a basis, Min Ho who was previously weaker gradually became a sports athlete. He also met a lot of new friends, which eventually shaped his positive attitude personality.

When he was five, Min Ho nearly became a lost child. Even till now, discussions on whether little Min Ho is scared at that time are still a common topic among the family members. It was only a short moment before Min Ho roamed around the playground and eventually went missing. Luckily, there was a little tag on his wrist that wrote his house address and his name. The citizens around that area sent him back home. Till now, the incident still sends a shiver down my spine whenever I thought of it.

(Source: Hanfever)

real_minho_16.jpg

that last picture ^^

its with kang min kyung from davichi right?

i recognized her shirt from the noraebang video with lee minho, hahaa

ah, so cute [:

i wonder what they wrote..

ohh goodness the kiss ng from episode 14

! ! !

did you see the look on his face when they said cut!

i liked the directors, why are you opening your mouth comment, lol

funnyy

lee minho is soo hott :]<3

Guest symphonee.

Compared to other children of the same age, Min Ho was always half a head taller than them. Even when placed beside children with fair features, Min Ho's appearance was still very prominent and stood out among them. Whenever the season changes, the little girls who played with Min Ho will also change accordingly. There were even fights among them because some girls wanted to gain exclusiveness to Min Ho. (LOL! Sounds surprisingly familiar...haha)

LMAO. Oh god, already a heartbreaker at such a young age :lol:.

Thanks for sharing the article yangpa.

ninnaa, I'm pretty sure that's her too. the clothes they're both wearing are the ones from the time they went NRB.

LMH looks good in both the Market O and Levi's CFs.

I agree that his bow looks funn (Market O), but LMH totally can pull it off.

And he just looks good period in the Levi's.

LMH, smexy stuff!@#$

Also! Love those gifs ^^^^^^^^^

Ugh, same! I can't believe i'm bewitched by his charm, damn it. No one ever made me like that before, and here comes LMH who made me become some crazy fangirl, who smiles when he smiles, laughs when he laughs and cries when he cries. <_<

I'm with you completely on this. I actually thought ep 13 was super lame because he was barely in it. I've lost all objectivity. /hangs head in shame.

Whenever the season changes, the little girls who played with Min Ho will also change accordingly.

OMG!! He changed them by the season. LMAO. He was a middle school pimp! :lol: :lol:

Guest vthinkg

Lee Min Ho's childhood story (part 2)

Thanks so much for your post & the continuation of MinHo's childhood story, I really appreciate it. Sounds like he's been a Casanova since his early days...hehe :) :blush: :D too cute!

Just want to share this with the rest of you:

[40 Q&A] with Lee Min Ho

http://community.livejournal.com/hydkorea/173061.html#cutid1

credit:moonangelkioku at livejournal

Guest symphonee.

Just want to share this with the rest of you:

[40 Q&A] with Lee Min Ho

http://community.livejournal.com/hydkorea/173061.html#cutid1

credit:moonangelkioku at livejournal

i read the interview with LMH and I just have to quote this part so everyone can stop having doubts;

Q27. 성형(수술)은 안했어?

▲ 전혀. 순도 100% 자연미남(?).

You haven't done plastic surgery?

▲ Haven't. 100% naturally handsome

I have nothing against people who have plastic surgery (cause seriously, it seems the entire korean population does it), but isn't awesome to know he's all 100% natural sexness, lol. Some people are just so blessed -_-

edit.

since i made a new page and felt like i needed to share something... here's two wallpapers I made the other day.

lmhwp021280fz0.th.png - lmhwp011280dp8.th.png

Guest marjorie<3

A VERY TOUCHING ACTOR PROFILE FOR "LEE MIN HO"

HIS PARENTS MUST BE SO PROUD OF HIM AND FOR THOSE WHO CANT UNDERSTAND KOREAN FOR THE LAST FEW SENTENCES HE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW HE WANTS TO BE "THE NEXT HALLYU STAR" LIKE I GUESS HYUN BIN, DONG GUN AND OTHERS I THINK HE ALREADY DID ^_^

CONGRATS TO JUN PYO ( LEE MIN HO)

HERE IS THE VIDEO TRIBUTE TO HIS PAST WORKS MOVIES AND DRAMAS

CREDIT : Hoonfamily

2nkpb81.jpg

it kinda showed his journey to STARDOM ^_^ i almost got teary eyed when i watchd it along with his voice and the background music <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2z-oOlRk4Q

he's so open with everyone, right? :rolleyes:

p/s:

You haven't done plastic surgery?

Haven't. 100% naturally handsome-> so funny.

love guy who is confident& honest. if u think u're handsome, u should say that, dont ever say" oh, i'm not that beautiful.many other ators are much more than me. balh, blah". dont pretend :tongue2: