Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thanks for the pics.

Are the market-O ones a BOF scene or an advert?

He can seriously wear anything. The floppy bow is a bit much for me but he looooooks so good in that outfit anyway, and check out the legs. Love!

I think it's cute and it shows the devotion of parents that his mum can remember that at his 1st birthday party all he wanted was his older sister's icecream. That's appreciating the small moments.

Those new pictures of Market-O, they're form a CF?

His butler is also in CF, that's really cute. Very Loyal.

Are those taken in korea? It seems like they're in another country, but maybe its because the extras are foregners.

Guest xsilentangel

Oh a complete shallow note. For whatever reason, Min Ho looked exceptionally hot in 3 minutes of screen time yesterday. Seriously. In the wise words of Derek Zoolander would say "really, really, ridiculously good looking".

lol...yup,im shallow too :blush:

he look so good ALL the time that it's plain ridiculous...

i was really staring very hard at him all the time ..

i know i sound weird but i really like the way he walks ....

how is someone that exceptional being hidden until BOF ?

epi 14 is good as GJP shows his gentle, emotional, helpless side ...

Guest kinkie_lass

Oh a complete shallow note. For whatever reason, Min Ho looked exceptionally hot in 3 minutes of screen time yesterday. Seriously. In the wise words of Derek Zoolander would say "really, really, ridiculously good looking".

LOL sorry but i just have to quote this. zoolander is just cracktastic

ahaha i converted my mom into a Lee MinHo lover :P

she's hooked into BOF since it started in KBSWorld yesterday. actually i tried to let her watch BOF before but she refused to watch yet another version of hana yori dango. but now everything's changing because of Lee Min Ho.

now i have an LMH fangirling buddy in my household XD

The Market O bts commercial was cute, with his BOF butler and Jun Pyo like behavior ... I'm starting to think LMH likes to share his CF success with his co-stars ... including them in with his endorsement contracts ... (it's like a must or something). A very kind hearted guy. :w00t:

No matter how screen time LMH has on BOF, Min Ho always manage to shine. Episode 14 was soo sad, Jun Pyo shedding tears made me cried with him. Seriously, the guy looks hot, even when crying. =)

Thank you, thank you, 4 sharing guys ... this thread is always a joy to visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDZriu6qtdY

xiam9, we could find many O-Market in Seoul.... ^^

Eric Shinhwa was their previous model... rite ericmania? ;)

Thanks for clarifying. This is the first time I've heard of O-Market.

The Market O bts commercial was cute, with his BOF butler and Jun Pyo like behavior ... I'm starting to think LMH likes to share his CF success with his co-stars ... including them in with his endorsement contracts ... (it's like a must or something). A very kind hearted guy. :w00t:

Thank you, thank you, 4 sharing guys ... this thread is always a joy to visit.

If that's the case, then I love him even more for it.

Whatever opportunity comes to him, he makes sure that the rest will also share in the glory.

Guest symphonee.

^ I haven't seen episode 14 yet, but gosh, I can already tell I'm going to have a hard time watching that particular scene. He releases one tear and crushes every girl's heart, lol. GJP, what have you done to us all?

(on a random note: I love seeing his adam's apple bobbing up and down XD)

Guest dionne_wu

I'm going out on a limb here, but anything and everything just kinda pales in comparison once Minho appears.

I think it's good the rest had their screen time in Episode 13. :sweatingbullets: