Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hello everyone! :D

New (?) photos from official japanese site...(sorry if it's posted before)

gp26b.jpg

gp24b.jpg

admiring his long legs...ahahaha :lol:

gp25b.jpg

^^ he looks so serious reading (script?)...well, like they said, a man is the most handsome when he is serious :blush:

cc329bc547846b898326ac6b.gif

*faints*

argh, i ought to be studying for my exams, but here i am swooning over min ho <_<

Guest sweetie

Hi eveyone ere..! :)

this is my 1st time posting here. i kept coming to this thread, silently, while waiting for coming eps of BOF. sort of in BOF withdrawal :sweatingbullets:

anyway just wanna say THANKS TO EVERYONE for sharing all the the caps, links, updates etc.

this guy is a 'hotcake' rite now!!

i still cant believe the clueless me when i 1st heard of him being casted as korean doumyouji (i was like 'who is this guy?!!), can fastly turned into a fangirl of him, i think right after ep1. can there be any better guy for GJP? No way! i dont think so. really. i feel like he's born to be GJP, perfect for the character in every way.

PD nim! do u know how much thankful i am to u for casting him?! komawooo~!!

n now, i cant wait to see more dramas of him in future. wondering if he can pull off any other characters as good as now. i bet he can. bcoz his x-factor is his expressions. but whatever, GJP will surely be the most memorable one for me!

and the levis caps. OMGGGG!!!! can he be any hotter, any cuter??!!! i think the video of the levis bts is the BEST one of him right now!!! he looked the best there and his smiles, n his character is to die for in here! i found myself rewatching it like countless time already.

ottoke...i think i'm falling for him more n more now~ :lol: :blush:

i wish he will continue to rise as an actor, n always in a good health. hope the surgery go well too. n since his fame is skyrocketting right now (too much like a dream) i hope he will never be arrogant in future.

LMH, fighting!

Guest ChangMinHo

Hi everyone~

I'm so gladd it's my first time~

i just find this forum (and just find soompi too. - -")

thx for Minho profile and many picture. ^^

then i'll come here often.

LMN Fighting!!

(sorry for my english language, it isn't very well - -" but i will try for communicate with you. :sweatingbullets:V )

Guest symphonee.

yes...i can only find that...not sure if they hv HQ pics...huhu :tears:

does anyone have individual pictures from this photoshoot?!

ive been seriously looking everywhere for these

the only ones i've got are the ones chiara posted earlier: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=12489327

not sure if there are large, HQ versions of the other shots or not :unsure:. If there are, hopefully someone can get their hands on them. I'm horrible when it comes to finding images, lol.

This is random, but I just wanted to say that I ♥ your Lee Min Ho "Style" banner!

thanks for sharing pics huangsy. Our goo jun pyo is maturing eh?

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

LMH pixies...

this one is funny although i didnt understand the writings..

261fbb3d.jpg

another pic of his LEVI's photoshoot..

minho_temp.jpg

wallies...

wallies.jpg

credits: as tagged

the only ones i've got are the ones chiara posted earlier: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=12489327

not sure if there are large, HQ versions of the other shots or not :unsure:. If there are, hopefully someone can get their hands on them. I'm horrible when it comes to finding images, lol.

thanks for sharing pics huangsy. Our goo jun pyo is maturing eh?

yes...he's maturing FAST...lol..btw how do u create those banner??is ther any specific size for it??

Thank heavens for this thread.

I was petty and really disappointed in BOF today because it barely featured the Almighty Gu Jun Pyo. So, I come here and all is right with the world again.

Mariposa28, that Levi's screencap is beyond gorgeous. Wow! *wipes drool*

Thank heavens for this thread.

I was petty and really disappointed in BOF today because it barely featured the Almighty Gu Jun Pyo. So, I come here and all is right with the world again.

Mariposa28, that Levi's screencap is beyond gorgeous. Wow! *wipes drool*

but i think Mino performs so good in those scenes. his eyes, i always love it! he's great actor :rolleyes:

he's handsome all the time :rolleyes:

2009-02-16_182645.jpg

keep this hairstyle mino! it's really fit u! :)

2009-02-16_231103.jpg

There are just a lot of newbies nowadays. Why did I only get to know him now.

He is starting to steal the top spot in the list of my fave actors. It' still JangGeunSuk.

But if Minho keeps getting a lot of acting projects and GS being on semi-hiatus, I don't know how long I can keep hold onto GS's before Minho gets the top spot oin my heart. :)