Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest siticantik3011

Yet summore unseen fansnaps ~ uri Mino somewhere at an airport i guess

16ivbpx.jpg

2h4fjgp.jpg

149ypsj.jpg

----------------------------------------------

14w7hpi.jpg

egnyj5.jpg

35d3n8l.jpg

hrwlk8.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest symphonee.

he's all smiles in the interview, lol. minho just seems like a really easygoing guy - someone you'd feel comfortable around.

i'd love to see this tousled hair he's sporting (in the levi shots) in BOF <3

Thanks so much for all those pictures!!! ^____^ <3

Hey guys. I'm sharing a zip file containing 78 pictures of Lee Min Ho from last last week (Feb 1 - Feb 7) from different sites like hydkore.livejournal.com, soompi, Lee Min Ho's international forum (www.leeminho.ipbfree.com) and more! I am still collecting his pictures from last week so here you go.

Click the picture / banner for download ^___^;;

week2header.jpg

Thanks so much for all those pictures!!! ^____^ <3

Hey guys. I'm sharing a zip file containing 78 pictures of Lee Min Ho from last last week (Feb 1 - Feb 7) from different sites like hydkore.livejournal.com, soompi, Lee Min Ho's international forum (www.leeminho.ipbfree.com) and more! I am still collecting his pictures from last week so here you go.

Click the picture / banner for download ^___^;;

Thanks for the share. Can't have enough pics.

Yet summore unseen fansnaps ~ uri Mino somewhere at an airport i guess

http://i44.tinypic.com/16ivbpx.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h4fjgp.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/149ypsj.jpg

----------------------------------------------

credit as labelled

he was born to be a model, too. right guys? his legs are so straight&long. he walks like a pro model. :rolleyes: wonder when this pics were captured? :)

one more night before seeing my Mino's handsome face? although know that these'll be such a hard time for JP to ignore hsi girl. but i love it when watching Mino's wonderful acting :x

Since I'm not really a fan of his current drama... I'm just going to be patient and wait for his new drama. And hopefully I won't be disappointed with the casts.

Guest VI-SOL5407

@ chiara: Thank you so much for sharing the HD version of Levi's interview video as well as the LG Teen Ring wallpapers. I really hope that in the future, Lee Min Ho & Go Hye Sun will have a photoshoot together :)

Oh my, Lee Min Ho looks hella hot in this Esquire photoshoot, love his hairstyle. I can't take my eyes off his lips, don't you think it's juicy? *What am I thinking?* I don't know about y'all but I really like guys who have big Adam's apple on their neck, it makes them look more manly and sexier :P

<!--quoteo(post=12500675:date=Feb 14 2009, 07:16 PM:name=manderley_angel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manderley_angel @ Feb 14 2009, 07:16 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=12500675"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->wink!

<a href="http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/5/1148183/leeminho_wink.gif" target="_blank">http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/5/1148...eminho_wink.gif</a>

*dies*<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

oh yea... it took me a while to stop drooling!

thanks to everyone for all the pic sharing.

can't wait for the levi's cf to come out.

and of course for monday and tuesday!!

Younger Minho

back when he's in fifth grade (someone do correct me if this wrong)

http://i41.tinypic.com/9pq4ux.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/avjx5f.jpg

credit as labelled

Photos as explained by dramabeans:

Can you spot the future F4 heartthrob?

February 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

The honeys of the uber-popular Boys Before Flowers have been shown to be master athletes (snerk) at everything from racecars, ice hockey, rugby, swimming, horseback riding, and kayaking — but apparently one of them was also quite the gifted soccer player in his childhood.

We’ve already seen what these boys looked like in high school. Can you guess which one he is, here in the third grade?

Another hint: here he is with his soccer coach (famed soccer manager and former national player Cha Bum-kun) and mom.

It’s Lee Min-ho!

According to his mother, who gave a recent interview, Lee Min-ho dreamed of being a soccer player when he was younger, and trained for four years with the famous Cha Bum-kun.

(Wikipedia says: “Cha is hailed as a national hero for his accomplishments in the Bundesliga and the South Korean national team. He was given the title Asia’s Player of the Century by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics. He is the all time leading goal scorer for the South Korean National team.”)

Lee got his start when his mother worried that he was physically weak as a kid and, based on a friend’s recommendation, sent Min-ho to soccer lessons with Cha. He displayed strong enough talent at the sport that he even planned at one point to enroll at a middle school where he could specialize in soccer. At the time, Cha had said that Min-ho had fast feet and the talent to be a soccer player, and encouraged Mom to keep Min-ho at the sport.

However, his intentions fizzled after he was sidelined after breaking his arm in a match. Mom explains, “Min-ho sometimes says even now, ‘If I become famous, I’d like to go see coach Cha Bum-kun one of these days.”

Also, I remember reading comments from a few (very observant!) fans that Lee Min-ho seems to be ambidextrous; his mother explains that after breaking his right arm, he learned to use his left, and can still write and draw with both hands.

--------

Okay...i wasn't that observant enough to notice he was ambidextrous <_<

That's interesting...I think someone had mentioned in BOF thread that when he was shooting darts he was using his right hand then next scene he was using his left hand (or vice versa)...I can't remember which episode that was...

Thanks for all the goodies...I specially love his Levi pictorial. He looks really young compare BOF. It may be the straighter hair..But Gosh, his smile just melt every girl's heard... :blush:

I'm keeping myself from going to the BOF thread to avoid spoilers but I find myself stalking the Actors' (KimBum, HyunJoong, and MinHo) and Hye Sun's thread..hehe...my way of curing this BOF withdrawal..hehe

Can you spot the future F4 heartthrob?

February 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

really sympathyze with Mino for what he has suffered. & when he's 20, he suffered from such a big accident. OMG, i cant imagine why such a young guy has to go through such bad experiences. i really realy wish things go smoothly with him from now on.

p/s: if he became a footballer, i wishes to see he takes off his shirt after scoring a goal. :rolleyes:

Guest polaris

Another hint: here he is with his soccer coach (famed soccer manager and former national player Cha Bum-kun) and mom.

It’s Lee Min-ho!

According to his mother, who gave a recent interview, Lee Min-ho dreamed of being a soccer player when he was younger, and trained for four years with the famous Cha Bum-kun.

Also, I remember reading comments from a few (very observant!) fans that Lee Min-ho seems to be ambidextrous; his mother explains that after breaking his right arm, he learned to use his left, and can still write and draw with both hands.

--------

Oh! so that guy wasnt his dad!~ I was thinking that LMH looked nothing like the man standing with him and his mom. Anyway, I wonder what his real dad looks like... maybe then we can see what LMH will look like in 30 some years ^^

Anyway, I too noticed him being ambidextrous (the dart scene) Now everything makes sense.. with him breaking his arm and everything. Thanks for the drama bean article